Potterheads United

Hello! Wanting to start a community of friends who LOVE HP as much as I do!! Whether you write fanfic or just read it, please come and hang out and get to know each other!

Please feel free to discuss your works (fanfics you have written/are writing), other fanfics you’ve read and LOVE (because we can all use another great one to read, right?), and just have conversation!

xxo, Neville (Janna)

2 Likes

Well hi my names ashton and I’m a Slytherin.

1 Like

Hi. Adam. Badger forever

2 Likes

Hello I’m a Ravenclaw. Has anyone read Modification here on wattpad? Its a HP Fanfiction.

1 Like

HI! Yaass I’m also a Hufflepuff!

1 Like

I haven’t but will have to for sure!

Hi, welcome!

1 Like

What about Crimes of Grindelwald? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes! Amazing as well! I have to admit I know less about the history stuff involved in it because I haven’t really done much more than watch the movies. But I’d love to write a book about them sometime and actually do some reading on it

1 Like

My name is Layla and I’m a Ravenclaw!

1 Like

Nice to meet you!!

hi i’m alyssa and i’m a slytherin and a massive dork

1 Like

GRYFFINDOR AND PROUD YALL

1 Like

Name your favourite fanfic or author:
Mine fav HP author is kmbell92. She has soooo many books and wow they’re just amazing.

really? I never really liked reading fanfics cuz ppl always get the character’s personality wrong

1 Like

I’m pretty picky. But if it’s well written I will support it hardcore. I just love them so much because you get to keep living in the world after the originals are over

This is my kind of thread. Hi!

1 Like

hello!! fellow hufflepuff???

That I am!

1 Like

sweet! do you read or write or both?