PREMADE COVERS by a Fox |always OPEN|

graphics
covers
premades

Offered styles: Manip, minimalist, face claim covers, trilogy set covers, and, free for commercial-use covers :slight_smile:

How it works: You can Reserve a cover up to a week if you don’t have your story up yet. You can TAKE a cover if you do have your story up or you have a story for the cover (doesn’t have to be posted on Wattpad. Even just a link to a Google docs is fine as long as we know you are going to use it for something).

Payment is to read something of mine (it’s not much, I swear) Premades will be added often so…you may want to keep an eye on the book if you don’t see anything you like right now.

You can find the form: here

Thread html coding by @newsies

2 Likes
Illusions - Premade Fantasy Covers Duo Shop [o p e n]

EXAMPLES a.k.a Covers so far

(I apologize for the haze on the collages. I did that so no stealing would happen and so that there is a bit of surprise when you click through to get a better look at the covers.)

The%201st%20Canva%20Collection%20legal

The%20Set-Title%20Covers%20legal

The%201st%20Face%20Claim%20Collection

The%202nd%20Canva%20Collection%20Duo-Color%20Edition%20legal

The%202nd%20Canva%20Collection%20legal

The%20Trio%20%26%20Duo%20Cover%20Sets%20legal

The%202nd%20Face%20Claim%20Collection

The%20Millennial%20Pink%20Collection%20legal

More added below!!

1 Like

bump :smile:

bump :wink:

a fox made them

bump

bump

bump

bump! Now with examples!

bump

@TheTigerWriter
It won’t let me post the form…says I’m trying to post more than 5 links -I only put one to my story-

Is there another method of contact I could use to send the form?

You’ll see the actual shop is on my profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/TheTigerWriter

The form is there :slight_smile: I would appreciate if you wrote out the form there instead of here.

Ah I’ve already got it typed out, thanks though! I know most people tend to like it on the forum and not “cluttering” up their pages~

I have a story in need of a new cover. The one I have is lovely, but I’m looking for something more dark-fantasy inspired that matches my usual aesthetic.

Please let me know if you ever get a face/portrait style cover or “Pinterest” inspired pre-made with a regal-looking redhead! You’ve got some lovely choices with blondes, brunettes, and alas–redheads are so hard to find! laughs

*~ Alayna (@JadedElegance)

You gave me an idea for two new collections: Redhead collection and dark fantasy collection :smiley: I love doing these collections, they’re so much fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The%20Modern%20Dark%20Collection%20legal

The%203rd%20Canva%20Collection%20-%20Minimalist%20Autumn%20legal

2 Likes

I’m glad I helped give you ideas via two of my favourite things! I’m going to keep an eye out…your collections are awesome!

1 Like

Added new collection!

The%20Pinterest%20Inspired%20Redhead%20Collection

2 Likes

Another new collection!

Off%20Pastel%20Collection%20legal%20c

1 Like

Dark%20Fantasy%20Collection%20legal%20c

Someone has been asking for a dark fantasy collection.

Foxes like granting wishes after said human supposedly forgot about said wish.

Here’s a dark fantasy collection :wink:

2 Likes