Prince charming

My prince charming is not coming on a white horse…:pensive:

He’s obviously riding a turtle, and is definitely lost :roll_eyes::unamused:

Same :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

He’s gonna come riding with a witch on her broom, with evil trees and other evil fairy tale creatures by his side, and he’s gonna try to take over Far Far Away. Where’s Shrek when you need him?

1 Like

Well, lady, you better dress up and find his lost ass and bring him back. :wink:

2 Likes

A turtle you say?
Well, at least it’s not a snail… (yep, I’m pretty sure he would crush the snail and be on the ground, on one spot, not moving for eternity…) Well, it’s better than that! :grin: So that’s one good thing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He’ll get there eventually - patience is key.

1 Like

Somehow I read this and my mind was like: oh your prince charming is a turtle, that’s cool

3 Likes

Sure :joy:

1 Like

I feel you. My prince charming is probably lost and to subborn to ask directions. :unamused:

2 Likes

And here we are waiting for their lazy asses :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:. Tell me about it !! :sleepy::unamused:

I’m Zee by the way :heart:

1 Like

I’m Yohana :rose:

Nice to meet you Zee :hibiscus:

Why in the rush to meet prince charming?

Aye! New here, Mary.

But srsly, we gotta put on our big girl pants and pull 'em back to us by the ear. Ain’t waiting for too long. Or we could ditch them too. Different perspectives.

:v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yawning_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: nicely said,Mary

1 Like

You know the feeling when everyone around you seem to have found their ‘soulmates’ :roll_eyes: and you are the only one who can’t seem to find the special one :joy:

Well I’m a little jealous of friends :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s really a thought

You like to be in charge I like it Mary

2 Likes

I know that feeling but I normally tell myself, god saved the best for last.

1 Like

Yeah it’s actually make sense :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I mean why not? Either they hurry up, or you leave them for other girls. 'Cause there ain’t anybody as awesome as we are. Poor souls. :v::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t worry,man. Some sexy ass guys is waiting for you, it isn’t time yet for you guys to meet.

2 Likes