Proofreading/Editing/Feedback Services (ALWAYS OPEN)

writing
editing
help

Hello! I am looking to help people with their stories by proofreading them to help with the editing process. I know writing takes a lot, so I would love to help!

Payment is only that you include that I helped to edit your story (just on the chapters that I help with, or the story if I help with all the chapters)

Feel free to comment on here first or go ahead and private message me and we can work out details :grin:

PLEASE READ: I am constantly accepting all kinds of different works and have a vastly differing workload for certain sections of writing. Because of that, I have made it my goal to be constantly updating the types of works I will accept. These are the current types of writings I will be happy to help with at the moment:

• Poetry Pieces
  • Short Stories
  • Novellas
  • Essay/Contest

I will update this every time I accept new or different works! Thank you guys for being awesome authors and I wish you guys will have a wonderful holiday season!. :blush:

Just a heads up, this belongs in story services.

I would like some proof reading.

Hi there! Offering services to writers is awesome but it does belong in #story-services so I am going to have to move your thread over there as per club guidelines. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Mahana258 (Community Ambassador)

Hey, I’m interested! I have just posted a new book today, so I don’t know if you would be interested in that though as it only has one chapter so far.

@Mr_Me-sterious and @oasis_soul Thank you both for reaching out! I have messaged you both privately so keep an eye out for me!

Hey, I was wondering if you could critique a story on Google docs instead of Wattpad. If so, then I’ll gladly share the google doc with you. :slight_smile:

hey! I am interested too. I was wondering if you could help me with editing and proofreading?

@Nat2224 and @iluleeoppa I messaged you both privately so keep an eye out for me in the inbox :grin:

Thanks a ton!

Hiya, do you accept romance?

@angelic_knightmare00 I accept any and all kinds of genres! Keep an eye out in your inbox for me and I’ll be happy to discuss further details with you! :blush:

Would you be willing to do something long term? I have got a book which is a suspense romance and it needs editing and proofreading.

Hello I was wondering if you’d be willing to help edit my book The Demons Bride I’m going to get it published so I was wanting a second opinion

@Richa_resa and @Fairy_Maiden26 I have messaged both of you! Keep an eye out in your inboxes for me :grin: