Proofreading Services: beginner [CLOSED FOR CATCH UP]

editing

Beginner Proofreading Services Offered

I can go through some chapters and proofread them for misspelling errors, punctuation, grammar, and optional sentence structure. (5 chapters max per request, then you can request again when I’m finished— if you are satisfied)

FREE.
**OPTIONAL PAYMENT: If my work is satisfactory, I would love a testimonial or a “review”.

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a professional. If you would like to see my skill level, any of my current stories are unedited by anyone other than myself. (A few lines have typos pointed out to me)

Thank you!

Hi Gingariffico! If you can, I’d like you to proof read the first story in A Super Collection of Super Hero Flash Fiction including sentence structure.

Awesome! I’ll take a look at it tonight when my kids go to bed. :slight_smile: Want me to PM you the results or do inline comments?

PM me please.

No problem. :slight_smile:

Hi, I wouldn’t mind some proofreading :slight_smile:

I’ll add a little bit of info:
Title: The Last Philosopher
Genre: Fantasy/Attempted Comedy
And if you don’t mind jumping in, you could start from the fifth part “How, is that the question?”

Also, thanks and sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I could definitely give it a shot! I’m not looking for plot holes or anything like that (above experience I’m willing to offer… Just yet lol)
Excuse my poor texting skills on this thread. Terrible examples of my abilities. I’ll get started tomorrow and PM you my findings. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Sounds good, thank you :slight_smile:

Hey I would like for you to edit my book as I go along. Right now I only have one chapter up but I’ll be posting more each week.

I’ll be would like to get a proofreading on a few chapters :slight_smile:

The title: not perfect
Genre: romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162748028-not-perfect

thank you in advance!

I am very new to writing…I have only written a single chp…also it’s a fanfic it’s called “Connection”…can you read it an tell me if I’m lacking anything…be it the character development,spellings,grammar or The Plot…

can you proofread Ascension for me?

I’ll put you in my list :slight_smile: thank you

Sure. There’s a small waiting list, so it might not be right away is all. :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a look as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

I have some people in front of you, so as long as you’re alright with waiting a bit, yes. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

no problem, I am not writing for at least this week and the next week