Proofreading Services

Hi guys,

If anyone wants a second set of eyes to proofread their work, then let me know. In return please follow me and provide me with credit for proofreading your work.

I studied AB Mass Communication in College and I was a journalist for four years. I was also a content writer for two years. So, rest assured that I will be able to assist you in terms of grammar and paragraph structure.

If you’re interested then please leave a link to your story and I will add it to my list.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Izabelle! Do you take ongoing stories? Ones that have a new chapter up a week.

If so I’d love it if you could proofread Cursed Crown

have a nice day x

Hi Izabelle! I’m also looking for a proofreader for an ongoing story if you’re interested. I’d send you a chapter a week for my young adult fantasy wip, “After She Fell”.

Thank you for generously offering your services and expertise, regardless! I hope to hear from you~ :heart:

Hey. Yeah. I’ll add it to my list and I’ll message you :slight_smile:

@cjemrys

Yup. I’ll add it to my list and message you when I start working on it.

1 Like

Hello! I’m in the process of turning my completed novella into a novel. It’s about 35k words total but every chapter ranges from 1,000 to 1,500 words.

If you accept my request, credit will be given in the novella and the novel as well: https://my.w.tt/vJIiS564YY

For some reason, it won’t let me copy the full link so apologies in advance!

hi, I’d love if you could help proofread my work & I’d be happy to give credit.

link

Hi!
I would like you to proofread a small story of mine. I’ll not post it on Wattpad tho, I’m only looking to improve my writing.
I’d send you the link to the Google docs if you’re interested. It’s fantasy and like 700-800 words.
Please let me know if you’re interested, if yes, I would follow you permanently.

Hey, can you proofread my story, The Missing Shadow. It’s okay if you don’t want to but thank you sm if you do :heart:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/92352934-the-missing-shadow

Hi!
How many chapters are you willing to proofread?

Hi sure. I can proofread your work however, since, I am also still in the process of editing other’s works, I can only do one chapter a day, five times a week. If that’s okay then please message me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi sure. I can proofread your work however, I am still in the process of editing other’s works. I can only do one chapter a day, five times a week. If you find that acceptable then please message me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

That’s no problem. I’ll add it to my list but are you okay with waiting a bit?

Right now, I am limiting it to one chapter a day in order to manage the other stories I need to edit.

yea it’s totally fine :heart:

Okay. I sent you a message :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s perfectly fine! I’ve sent you a message and an email with my manuscript. Thanks for accepting!

Will you be willing to check out my work?

I would love for you to take a peek at mine!
https://www.wattpad.com/story/194482924-silver-breath
Thank you,
☆Cole Rose。・:*