ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ :: ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ :: ᴏᴘᴇɴ :: quick delivery

@Southpuffle Payment complete :slight_smile:

Joey is currently 19 years old IRL, and I envision Lucia as being close to nineteen as well, except Joey recently cut her hair for a Hulu series she’s starring in, and would prefer if you could find an image where Joey has longer hair. Nevertheless, if you can’t do that, her current short-hair look will work as well. Just use whatever is easiest for you :slight_smile:

delivery
So this is what I ended up with let me know if you’d like any changes. if you plan on using it , please let me know and do not forget credit! you have 3 days to pick it up or it will become a premade
rec%20copyrecyrecyc%20copy

1 Like

It’s lovely, though not quite what I had in mind. I don’t believe it’ll become my story’s cover. You’ve got a follow and comment on your story from me regardless, though! Thanks so much for giving this a try.

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know!

bump

update
premades now available!
deadbo%20copyGHOS%20copykeykeeper%20copylight%20copyroug

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Thanks for the bump

1 Like

I requested mine on your other thread, must I request again or? It’s okay tho, I really don"t mind

oh my goodness I am so sorry!! I totally thought I delivered it!!!
As soon as I get home from the vets I will upload it! so sorry!

delivery
So this is what I ended up with let me know if you’d like any changes. if you plan on using it , please let me know and do not forget credit! you have 3 days to pick it up or it will become a premade
mismisssmissz%20copy

1 Like

omg thank you sm, i love it:heart: I’ll be sure to give you credit

so glad you like it! and sorry about the wait!

bumpp

bummp

update
new premades available
witch%20copygalss%20copyGHOS%20copy

2 Likes

bump

hot affff

bump