Quincy Covers // OPEN ✨

graphics
covers

quincy covers rules | payment | form Hey there, welcome to my cover shop. My name is quincy: and my one mission in life is to create you the best cover for an even better story. so please feel free to request. thank you. coded by clintbarton

RENT | free html threads | NOW OPEN

People Live

@Jackolidus

Struggling of a lost loved one, they make new relationships. They make new relationships and fix old relationships. Dodging the press, they go to the Canyon to carry out Arrow’s last/final request.

not have too many words on the cover, don’t have the author name on it, typewriter font (no fun/no cursive) look sad, really sad, so sad, very sad, pills on the cover maybe. Have a blurry picture of someone that’s kinda streaky.

Do you have a form for mobile

Have to agree with @LaraXOX3. I’m on a PC and copying and pasting the code is still just a giant block of code that won’t even show preview.

Also wanted to say I love your covers (and the colorings, those are beautiful)

@witchoria And @LaraXOX3 sorry I don’t know how all this coding works for phone. If you want to go back to the form link I’ve added just a worded form. Just reply with that. Thank you

title: Hell in Heels

subtitle: Novel By

author: Laura Ann Lee

model/s: N/A

background: City/Street with an office building in front.

mood: Vibrant/Sensual

ideas: I was thinking the main focus could be a woman with long legs in red or black heels within a city street, preferably NYC or Cincinnati. Maybe have a taxi behind her too. Maybe the font could be small and in the middle (optional) or normal size. Have Novel By before the title.

font: Anything cursive or bold that pulls the cover together

Thank you.

I figured it it, but you can still use the other form if you want. What I did was I pressed this </> button right above and then highlighted the text that appears and past the code. If this doesn’t make sense I get it. One you paste make sure to backspace the first <span style=. It should show up then.

cover form title: (text here)

subtitle: (text here)
author: (text here)
model/s: (text here)
Background: (text here)
mood: (text here)
ideas: (text here)
font (text here)
coded by clintbarton

accepted thank you for requesting, i’ll get to your cover as soon as i can, in the mean time please complete the payment as soon as you can. coded by clintbarton

Payment completed

title: Guardian of the Stars

subtitle: Constellation Warriors

author: Nova

model/s: N/A

background: Galaxy or space background with stars or planets

mood: Vibrant // Fantasy Themed

ideas: Maybe glowing or illuminated text maybe with a shillouette of a lady behind the title
font: Cursive // Brush stroke styled font

cover form title: Letters from an Angel

subtitle: x
author: Cosette Altair
model/s: India Eisley and Sabrina Carpenter
Background: A hospital
mood: Romantic but dark
ideas: I see a bust of each model in a bubble.
font: something curvy, but not cursive, but also bold
coded by clintbarton

accepted thank you for requesting, i’ll get to your cover as soon as i can, however what exactly do you mean by the bubble and the bust. in the mean time please complete the payment as soon as you can. coded by clintbarton

cover form title: Every Last Regret

subtitle: n/a
author: Allie Dawn
model/s: Sabrina Carpenter, but not necessary for you to use her. It can be any blonde.
Background: A house, dark, meant to be where the mc’s parents were murdered
mood: dark, sad
ideas: a blonde girl standing in front of a suburban house
font: maybe all caps, no cursive
coded by clintbarton

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover.
click here

coded by clintbarton

accepted thank you for requesting, i’ll get to your cover as soon as i can, in the mean time please complete the payment as soon as you can. coded by clintbarton

Payment complete! Thank you for accepting!

Nevermind the bubble. However busts mean like a headshot from the shoulders up.

Also, payment complete.

oh okay. got it. thanks