Quincy Covers // OPEN ✨

graphics
covers

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover.
click here

coded by clintbarton

I like it, but I was leaning more towards a pair of legs in heels. Could you edit it? If not, that’s fine.

sure, I’m doing another request right now, but i’ll fix it after.

Thanks, c: I even found some PNG’s to save you the trouble. click

thank you.

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover. sorry, this isn’t my best work. i kinda suck at bright covers. let me know if you need something changed.
click here

coded by clintbarton

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover. I hope this is better.
click here

coded by clintbarton

I really like it, but the title is Every Last Regret. Would you be able to use a different girl? What she’s wearing throws me off.

omg i’m so sorry, i don’t know where i got request from. and yeah i’ll choose another photo.

cover form title: hoodie

subtitle (i am happy for this to be left out if it looks better):: sherstrade
author: weirdpurplepanda

model/s: benedict cumberbatch, rupert graves - if you used either of these preferably younger version of them

Background: abstract or a texture - or part of the imagery of the hoodie if that works

mood: lightheart, fun

ideas: have a hoodie involved if possible. i would prefer the hoodie over the models.

font: preferably something bold
coded by clintbarton

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover. I hope this is better. also sorry again.
click here

coded by clintbarton

accepted thank you for requesting, i’ll get to your cover as soon as i can, in the mean time please complete the payment as soon as you can. coded by clintbarton

thank you!
payment complete

Perfect. Thank you

It is perfect!! Thank you so much!

delivery let me know if you plan on using the cover. Thanks for requesting. sorry if it’s no bright enough.
click here

coded by clintbarton

That’s great, thank you! If possible could you remove rupert graves and just have benedict?

Title: Of Love and Faith
Subtitle*: The Cassidy Chronicles (This is book one in a series)
Author name: Madison Kunzler
Genre/Theme: Historical Fiction/ Romance
Summary: When Jacob Cassidy returned from California to his hometown in Iowa, he was expecting to move into his childhood home and farm and settle down from his cowboy life. But when Rosie Farnsworth’s cornsilk hair catches his attention, all his plans seem to go down the drain. With her brother fighting their love at every chance, and with questions of faith plaguing the cowboy’s mind, will he and Rosie be able to make it work?

Color Scheme: Nothing bright or neon, but not just all dark colors either. I want colors naturally found in nature.

Other Notes: This is set in the 1800s, and is a little western, so it just has to fit that time frame.

Sure.

accepted thank you for requesting, i’ll get to your cover as soon as i can: do you have any ideas of who you want on the cover? in the mean time please complete the payment as soon as you can. coded by clintbarton