R A N T S

writing
discussion

Ikr! Like, were you not expecting that, Susan? THEN OPEN YA MIND AND CLOSE YA LEGS, STOP BEING CLOSE MINDED

I checked my clock and it says error since u didn’t need one

No, no. Adjust your glasses and peer carefully.

carefully looks no my clock and glasses r working perfectly thank u mucho

I don’t even know. Maybe some people just like to hear themselves talk.

No, this is just a result of what we call timezones. :joy:

hahaha u r eggcellent

I HATE MY SKIN UGH I NEED SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

i once got a cover,that I payed for and no offence to the creator but it was tacky like DEFAULT FONT, drag a drop image, done! Kind of tacky.

I’m so picky that it made me try and make graphics myself. I’m not confident enough to make them for other people, but I don’t prefer basic layouts either.

same, like I feel like they don’t even read what I’ve given them and they just do what they think. I’ve tried a few covers, and they turned out pretty good!

I went through this phase too many times for my liking. I finally did some research and felt up to making a product list I could try with a high success rate. All I need to do is buy the things.

Seriously, check out r/AsianBeauty and r/SkincareAddiction

there’s a wattpad book called, “tips for teens” and it has a skin care routine and I’m willing to try it out.

BUT I DONT GET ALL THE CLEANING
like cleanser??.
Toner???
Exfoliating??..
Moisturizer???

when all I used to do was wash my face with water…

@Allergic2Normal Have you heard anything about Wattpad Next?

is it the new thing with the coins???

Yeah, it is. What do you think about it?

I was overwhelmed at first too. Its one of those things you look into for like a week, and then everything becomes familiar.

Well, a large portion of wattpad readers are teenagers. I don’t think they’d be too fond of the idea, whether it helps the author or not.

As for writers, I think it’s great because they’re finally getting something for all their hard work.

Though, honestly, I don’t think it’s gonna work out but that’s just my opinion

I guess we’ll have to wait and see if the whole idea flops.

OKAY SO, I ASKED THIS PERSON WHTHER OR NOT THEYRE GOING TO DO MY FREAKING BOOK REVIEW, BUT THEY SAID THEYRE NOT DOING IT IN ORDER, AND LEGIT SAID THAT “IF U ASK ONE MORE TIME, I’M REMOVING YOU” UHHHHHHHH? I ONLY ASKED ONE, ALRIGHT, SUSAN? GOD.