R A N T S

writing
discussion

I really hate close-minded people.

God, I feel this in my soul and I really try not to because I feel like a petty person kicking their feet and not being happy for the success (albeit in some cases it’s a swindled success) of others, but goddamnit I’d like more than 15 views per chapter update and more than a thumbs and no votes. Honestly, it’s so hard to find any sort of traction on this site if you don’t write for a niche genre.

Can I rant about school? I just hate school in general.

To be frank (since this is a rant form) I’m getting tired of whoring myself out on websites trying and failing to gather readers. There just doesn’t seem to be any point and I’m starting to wonder if there’s any point to posting at all. Granted, yes, I know it’s all about persistence and timing and a little bit of gambling, but I’m horrible at all three, I’m terrible at social media, striking up random conversations with people makes me feel weird, and I hate having to sell myself because for a long-ass time it was drilled into my head it was conceited and rude and just…fuck man. I hate this game.

I really hate falling down the stairs. Whoever invented stairs needs to give an explanation to WHY I keep falling down them every day. The world is a terrible, cruel, and messed up place because of these things.

Did that when I was 3 and cried for 2 hours

SEE WHAT I MEAN??! Whoever invented stairs basically ABUSES children. I even have PROOF. I am a child and I get abused by them EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

Well true. Don’t forget hardwood stairs. It’s a demon

AND WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO CAN’T WALK UP THE STAIRS?? WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE?!?! NOT ONLY do stairs ABUSE children, but they BULLY others as well. AND WHAT IF YOU LEFT YOUR PET CAT UPSTAIRS AND IT’S TOO SCARED TO WALK DOWN??! You just gonna LEAVE IT THERE until it DIES?!?!! Not only do stairs BULLY, but they also ABUSE innocent animals.

Whenever I walk downstairs from my 4th period, I’m afraid I’ll trip and fall. Top it off that they’re stone

SEE?!?! THEY EVEN BULLY KIDS AT SCHOOL!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

CALL THE ARCHITECTURAL POLICE GOSH DARN IT

I LIKE HOW SCHOOLS GO AGAINST BULLYING, yet they still allow STAIRS to be in their SCHOOLS? SUCH BULLSHIT. I AM GOING TO GET EVERY SINGLE PRINCIPAL OF EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL ARRESTED UNTIL EVERY SINGLE STAIRCASE IS REMOVED!!!

HYPOCRISY AT IT’S FINEST AMIRITE?!?!

LET’S SEND ALL THE PRINCIPALS, ALL THE TEACHERS, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT SCHOOLS TO A PRISON FULL OF STAIRCASES. SO THEY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BULLIED AND ABUSED BY THOSE MONSTERS EVERY DAY.

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND OUR PAIN

THEN, WE’LL DESTROY EACH AND EVERY STAIR CASE AT EVERY SCHOOL, THROW THEM IN A FIRE AND DANCE IN THERE ASHES!!! We’ll get REVENGE!

JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED AT LAST

And then, once that’s done, we’ll take over the ENTIRE POPULATION of STAIRCASES and DESTROY them all.

WE SHALL RULE THEM AND DESTROY EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THEIR BARBARIC POPULATION ONCE AND FOR ALL