R A N T S

writing
discussion

HOW DID THIS TURN INTO US PLOTTING TO DESTROY STAIRS?

I HAVE NO CLUE

THINGS REALLY ESCALATE QUICKLY HERE

ARE WE STILL SUPPOSED TO TALK LIKE THIS?

AGREED

I DONT KNOW

OK THEN I’ll go back to talking like this

OK same

So anyways I hate school, not just only the stairs

I’m so sick of people walking slow so I just push them to get pass. I mean I feel bad but I need to get to class and finish all that homework I didn’t so

That’s true. I can’t stand slow people even though i’m slow myself. Hypocrisy at it’s finest

Rant begining:
What is it with all the LGTBQ+ hate?!?! Like why?! Its two people who love each other and aren´t hurting anybody or themselves!?!

So basically the majority of people on here are homophobes. Noted

well not just here, but yeah pretty much

Ah. That is a pretty bad problem

If it makes you feel any better, @BrandonMull_Lover, there are also plenty of people here who are gay who hate straight people with a passion. Especially straight cis writers.

wow. This is like a war

Yeah. That’s what I find interesting. The LGBT community wants total acceptance and respect from people like me, but they hate us for writing LGBT fiction or have a well documented phobia about it.

if youre part of the LGBT and hating on straight youre basically the same thing as homophobic. and this is coming from someone who is gay, i dont care what peoples sexuality is. it doesnt matter if youre gay or not. youre still basically doing the same things and are just as bad. to me, it doesnt matter if people are straight. straight still counts as a sexuality and deserves to be accepted as much as anything else. if youre gonna treat people badly for being straight, then you deserve to be treated badly for whatever you are.

so hypocrisy at it’s finest basically?