Random Things I want to be added because I'm me.

Just random things I wish the club would have that they don’t. things will be added as I think of them <3

First One: Subscriptions.

Here’s where I would even put them:

What we dislike (or like) about Community (thread #3)

You Can already do something similar by changing a thread to “watching”.

This is supposed to be a way to list the threads your watching and tracking

I want a list, too!

Sure, you can argue that you can watch a thread but what if a thread is dead? What if you want to save a thread you didn’t make but has been dead for a while? What if you want to stalk a graphic shop and wait for it to be active again? What if you want to hold onto a critique thread so you can remember to post in it? So, yes, lists are very important.

And for my own critique thread, I keep going to my profile and the list of topics I’ve made, which takes a lot of clicks. This is me being a bit lazy but… having a sub list where I can quickly get to the threads I need is clearly superior and common sense.

I rest my case.

There’s also bookmarks too, but I know that’s not really the same. While I don’t subscribe to threads (because most of the time I say my peace and move on) it might be beneficial to have a subscribe list instead of the suggested threads area.

I like the suggested threads, I just think maybe another area can be added like I showed above, I would personally like to see both a list for the watched threads and a list for the tracked, like I don’t need notifcations for them, just the ability to have them there.