rants :)

discussion
talk

Thought I’ll start another thread :slight_smile: Basically, you can rant or talk about anything on here. We won’t judge.

I’ll start.
I recently read this book about this girl who was ‘ugly’ and she was always down, and bullied. One day she discovered makeup and suddenly she was popular and pretty. She got a love triangle and she liked herself better. I was reading the comments and it made me really sad about how many people were relating to her and talking about themselves being ‘ugly’ and honestly I kind of relate too… It baffles me how society is so bent on the images and stereotypes.

Also, this is more personal…
I have glasses and I will admit my eyesight is pretty bad. I do blame myself for having bad eyes since I was really stupid when I was younger and started reading books in the dark with a torch. Anyway, my mum is really invested in my eyesight. Every day, at least 20 times, she would remind me of my eyes. I’m even kidding, it’s got to the point where it’s so annoying and repetitive that I get super pissed everytime. Her ‘reminders’ are basically screaming for me to watch out for my eyes and she does not stop talking about it. Not to mention, she links everything to it. Whenever I get bad grades or does something that she doesn’t approve of, she links it to my eyes. She then links my poor eyesight to me never finding a good husband, not getting a job, not actually living a proper life. AH

Hehe sorry about that being long :sweat_smile:
Okay, have fun and make friends!

Have fun and maybe make friends?

I Thought I’d make a list of the people, I’ve often seen around here :))
Will probably be adding more…
@AmnerisTenjo @lennythefox @lifeofdaffy @Crystolisha @new_mani @FantasybkLover @TheMCOfficial @artemis_thomas @pippitypipes @Ryo_Leo @erikachap7 @TheRedRose17 @LightningMcQueen6

hehe thanks Amneris for the idea :slight_smile:

HI

hullo!

Hey katie

I’m bored

Oh look a rant thread…
screams into outer space

Heyo :))

METOO!

SCREAMS WITH YOU

Sup?

screaming intensifies