Rate The Blurb - Werewolf Edition

7/10 I love how well you write, which is evident in your summary. Nice words, good sentences, intruiging and interesting. But I think the explanation which is the biggest part of your summary is too long - it’s something I rather find out as I read on.

THE ANCIENTS
Catherine Black learns the hard way that some things are meant to fall apart. Some rules, including ones that are centuries old, aren’t supposed to last.
Once the little community of Everett Valley slowly starts to deteriorate, Catherine knows she needs to decide quickly whether to stay or leave behind everything she once knew. Knowing that there is an unknown danger lurking in the shadows makes leaving an even harder feat. But what if the murderers follow Catherine on her quest to find answers? What if that was the plan all along?

Apparently, everything is connected to them.
The Ancients.
Whoever they are…

9.5/10

It was definitely a good summary of your book. You have good grammar and the sentences are well placed. The way you haven’t exposed too much of your story towards the reader makes it even more exciting to read and find out what’s going to happen in the future.

The hidden savage

James life took a sharp turn when he got abducted from his own home just at the age of fifteen, but with his hopes that he would soon shift for the first time, James wasn’t as scared as he thought he would be.

But after four years, his hopes diminished when he never went through the magic of turning into a wolf for the very first time. Luckily, he succeeded with running away when Alpha Gregory wanted to play his yearly game of hide and chase.

He turned up into another Alphas territory and James could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But what he doesn’t know, can’t hurt him - right?

Your blurb is definitely interesting with an air of mystery added at the end, which can/will definitely draw in your ready with ease! I’d be interested to see what happens next for James and how him ending up in a new territory will affect his life.

_Blind and Free_

Held as a prisoner for the destruction of Ruby pack, L must fight for her life all while navigating the world partially blind. Her world turns upside down after she finds her way into Emerald territory, the group of wolves Corvo Edwards will one day lead, and L must make the harsh decision whether she wants to accept Corvo’s help or continue running from the law until she’s caught or perishes. Will the burning heat with their touch be enough to convince L to trust someone? Either way, L must remain out of sight at all costs - her life and political innocence depend on it.

THEALPHA’SWICKED*QUEEN
“Your fate is sealed before you are born but what if you want to change it and explore the possibility of life against your destiny?”

Zariah is an outlawed luna. She is banned by her previous pack, due to the power and danger she possesses that’s how she learns to move forward stronger and better to earn the respect, she never got from her previous pack. After the physical and emotional traumas that wounded her soul, she is determined to know her true identity and her past with her new powers.

For Zane, it meant torturous years to spend without her luna blaming himself for their broken bond, and living with a heartache of not being with his soul mate, regret and sorrow is all over him, determined to get what is his.

Alaric, the Lunar Moon pack Alpha’s son, the future King, with his big dick and bank account.A man that gets what he wants. And what he wants…Is Zariah.

She has to make a choice of her destiny or love. Past is not supposed to control your future but, what if it chases you everywhere?

6/10

The story sounds really good, even if the (soul)mate trope isn’t my favorite.
I gave you a 6 because it appears that you’ve made a few mistakes. I feel like there’s something missing between “possesses” and “that’s”. I don’t know if I’m too tired to understand the sentence but it’s quite strange when I read it.
Then, in my opinion, the comma between “the respect” and “she never” is not necessary, as when reading the sentence there’s no small break at this moment.

Overall, as said before, the story sounds great! Just be careful not to have too many mistakes on your blurb because readers can think that the same mistakes are inside the book.

Open Wounds

“Why? Why are you so withdrawn into yourself? Why does literally everyone here looks like they’d rather throw themself under a bus than ask about your day? Why are you doing this?”

Agatha Adwell isn’t human, but she isn’t a werewolf either. She doesn’t know much about her kind, but she’s lived enough to acknowledge the dangers. While trying to find herself, she might as well find hunters motivated by something unusual.

And maybe, when death is closer than ever, open wounds from the past might finally get the chance to heal.

There’s an ambiguity that coaxes the reader to crack open the spine of this book, but I like to ask the question: Do readers WANT to know more, or do they NEED to know more? In this case, what IS Agatha? What’s the something unusual motivating the hunters? And why would death be closer than ever? I think you can make this summary clearer, and I think it will be stronger than ever once you do. I give it a solid 6/10.

INTO THE WILD DARK

Jack Slobodnik is jinxed. After four years in lockdown for a crime he didn’t commit, he’s unlucky enough to walk straight out of prison into a shady deal in Supernatural Overlay City. Good that he meets a captivating stranger named Sunny to help him stay out of trouble.

But with the finest lawyers money can’t buy, Jack’s bad luck is about to take a turn. They’re going after the people responsible for his wrongful conviction. Jack can look forward to money, power, and vengeance. What he doesn’t see coming? The way his mysterious new best friend and his sexy new lawyer will bring out his most primal desires.

These two are in competition for Jack’s Soul. And everything is at stake for the one who loses.
Follow Jack’s case with Attorney Mal Ashivant and the affable Sunny as they navigate a love triangle unlike anything you’ve ever read. Get away with something different.