Rate The MC's Name!

Quite simple. List your MC’s name here!

Here’s a layout to go by:

MC name:

Species:

Traits/Personality:
(Just a little glimpse of what your character is like to go along with their name!)

One rule that I’d like to follow is to rate the name above you on a scale from 1-10. You MUST rate the person above you before you make your own post :slight_smile:

You can rate the name based on uniquenes or common usage. Just have fun!

I’ll start- don’t worry, I’ll rate the person below me :smiley:

MC Name: Mocha

Species: Cat

Traits/Personality: Stubborn and distant from most- Mocha comes off as very chill and respectful regardless the cat or creature (except humans) upon introduction. When around those she is close to, she can bring out her darker sense of humor while also bringing energy into the conversation. She tends to be most quiet when around a larger group of individuals and prefers to be alone than to socialize. Despite being quite welcoming to most, she has a difficult time opening up and trusting others.

1 Like

8/10 (love her already!)

MC name: Amneris Topanga

Species: Lyriumian, Fae, Divine

Traits/Personality: Fun loving and trouble making. Not what you would expect for the Queen of Lyriumia. She takes a while to open up to people, mainly because she was killed by one of her friends betraying her, but once she does, she is soft, loving, and loyal. When the situation calls for it, Amneris brings out her strategic side and both her warrior and magic skills to battle. She loves being around her Court who she lives with but also enjoys some alone time when she needs it.

1 Like

9/10
The name is unique in my view. I’ve never come across it before- and I must say, it’s quite catchy and sort of belongs to that fun personality type :slight_smile: Your MC sounds awesome by the way!

1 Like

MC name: Thea

Species: Human

Traits/Personality: Hates school, very friendly, very smart - she skipped a grade, loves photography, obsessed with the world and it’s parts - continents, countries. She’s studying marine biology and she has lots of friends

2 Likes

8/10 Love the name and the relatable personality

2 Likes

MC name: Assar Topanga
Species: Human, Fae, Lyriumian
Traits/Personality: Twin brother of Amneris but also quite different from her. Assar is the king of both Kemet and Lyriumia, being loyal to his friends, family, and people. He loves his quite time but is never late to his royal duties, even if those are just sending someone to go find his sister . . . again. However, he does have a darker side that only comes out when he is seriously made. Safe to say, it’s best to say on his good side

2 Likes

8/10
Name: Arianna
Species: Dragonborn, can pass for a human female, and thinks she is a human female
Traits: Indecisive, overthinker, wishy-washy. determined, intelligent (Yet ignorant abut certain important things), sexually open-minded, does not care much for tradition, yet is highly spiritual, self-absorbed, yet cares about other people

2 Likes

I see that someone’s Main Character is based on me

1 Like

8/10
I’ve only seen variations of the name, so that’s really cool, and I like the name.

Name: Caspar
Traits: Actions rather than words, impulsive, sometimes a bit stupid (jumps to conclusions quickly), easily angered, distrusting, cares quickly, talkative, intelligent, witty, kind

1 Like

9/10
A real man should take actions more than saying words.

Name: Tara Fullmetal
Traits: Very cheerful and full of energy, easily give a smile everytime she hear something positive, every male who met her always has the possibility to fall in love with her, always root for someone to have a relationship with their crush, yet being incredibly unsensitive when someone actually liked her, an idiot who can’t do most of the school subject yet a genius who can do almost all kind of sports that ever existed except martial arts, acts rude to her cousin in the out side but loves her cousin very much in the inside.

3 Likes

8/10
Very interesting double-sided personality.

Name: Tya (from Tya’s Bizarre Adventures)
Traits: Extremely mentally unstable. Often is called dumb - and as a result has no one to play with. Creates her own imaginary friends to interact with.
Her imaginary friends are usually smarter than her.

1 Like

8.5/10---- interesting traits.

Name: Ora Khein (Ora from Phoenix Stone)

Traits: Ora is sweet & kind-hearted to her family and patients at the hospital. She’s patient with her wild siblings, but strict to them if they’re misbehaving or disobedience. Also, hard-working and obedience to her job; however Ora can be stubborn when she put her mind to it.

1 Like

8/10, her traits sound beautiful and sweet, I’d totally love to be her friend irl. And the name is good too, reminds me of ‘oracle’ -maybe that could tie into an ability!

Name: Caldesa Fardrake
Traits: Strong-willed. She’s grown up in a time when men call the shots, and longs to be a vital part of their army. Because of her handy wolf being at her side most of her life, she is quite the “lone-wolf”. Hot-tempered, but bearing a pure heart make up her traits.

2 Likes

7.5/10–unique name (I can’t pronounce it) and nice description.

Name: Connie May

Traits: Laid-back, rock music enthusiastic, strong-willed, swears like a sailor, street smart, stoner, stubborn, sneaky, and straightforward.

2 Likes

8/10 love the personality. She sounds both funny and relatable.

Name: Leonidas Inu
Traits/Personality: Loyal, trusting, stubborn but has a sense of humour. Cares a lot about his Queen, family, friends, and girlfriend. Can swear like crazy when he gets pissed. Usually ends up having a sword fight with his Queen to cool off

1 Like

That’s an…interesting name. I’m not sure how to pronounce it though. 6/10
Here’s my MC

Name: Francis S. Einstein
Traits: He is friendly and caring, a little bit of a nerd (loves maths and science) and a little bit lazy (he sleeps whenever he gets the chance.) He’s a music person and he knows how to play the violin and the piano. He has lessons twice a week at the school he goes to and he has a pet chicken (Yes a chicken!) that he got from a friendly farmer a while ago.

2 Likes

Name: Astral Zilfino
Species: Fae
Traits: Stubborn, loyal, optimistic, level-headed, clever, protective of those she loves, trusts easily, extreme animal person, loves jewelry, fancy things, books, and horses, willing to do anything for those she loves

2 Likes

I love that name! I’ve never heard it but I think its really cool :+1:

Name: Crimson Amery
Traits: Calm and collected in times of crisis. He is quiet but his head is full of thoughts. He is usually rational and makes a smart move in situations but if his friends or family suffer he will take the easiest way out, which usually ends up with it getting worse for himself.

1 Like

oh shoot your name was so good i forgot to rate it!
lol 10/10 for sure, it really fits

1 Like

Love the name and personality! 9/10

Name: Nykesha Day
Species: Shapeshifter
Personality/traits: Untrusting and closed off from the world due to her shapeshifting abilities. At least, that’s how she was before joining Amneris’ Court as the Queen’s Second. Nikki has grown to trust and love her new family. Nikki loves to hang out on farms and spend her time outside in the forest that she and her fellow Court members live in. She is a strong fighter and thought to be one of the best fighters in the Court as well as one of the smartest. You never want to get on this woman’s bad side

2 Likes