RB Graphics (free and simple covers)

Hi, people of the interweb, my name is Rylee Bishop. I’ve been making covers for a couple of years now and decided to start a cover form.

Here is how it works

• You just fill out the form and I make the cover in about a couple of hours (maybe longer but I’ll tell you ahead).
  • I’ll also tell you if I can make the cover or not (keep in mind the cover I make have a simplistic vibe to them).
  • If you don’t like the cover I’m willing to change anything to your liking and I do understand if you choose not to use it. Just know that if you don’t use it in the first week that I will either make it into a pre-made or just delete it off this thread.
  • Also, don’t forget to give credit somewhere in the book or in the description box.

Cover Form
Title:
Author Name:
Subtitle (if one is needed):
Short Summary of the story (if you have one):
An idea of what you want for your cover or any photo you might have in mind (not required but appreciated)
Mood:
Anything else??:

Here are some examples of mine:

I don’t need a cover right now but I love these! They are so well made.

Title : Aimless Town
Author Name : MEGAMAMMU

Short Summary of the story (if you have one) : I haven’t made one yet, but its about philosophy. The town and its people are literally aimless, and two people from the normal world (a couple) enter the town and whether they accept that philosophy or manage to change the people is the crux of the story.

An idea of what you want for your cover or any photo you might have in mind (not required but appreciated) - Something like those medieval fantasy town images, but instead with a dark vibe. Black n white might suit it, not sure though. Or you might have 2 basic simplified figures (how to explain it? like an icon/sticker) holding hands. Or both. Anything that is interesting and fits the story’s vibe lol

Mood : dark/introspective

Aw thank you so much.

Okay cool. I will try my best.

So I may have gone a little crazy with the amount of cover I made you but here you go. If you chose to use one, all you have to do is left-click the photo, download it (save image as) to your computer and upload it on wattpad in the edit cover section. To me they do look a little weird when upload on this thread but they look good when you upload them to your book (i double checked). I hope you like them and if there are any changes you would like just tell me.

1 Like

OOH so many covers you have me confused lol
I especially like the town ones, which one shall I take snow or night so confusing
Okay, I’ll take the night one (opportunity cost so high lol)
Btw what was the payment I can’t believe I just forgot about it lol

There is none. I’m glad you like them.

1 Like

How can I thank you? These are awesome!!!

Just give credit somewhere in the book or in the description box is all I ask for.

1 Like

Sure, thank you so much once again

Yeah no problem

1 Like

Cover Form
Title : Her.
Author Name : Juilidb
Subtitle (if one is needed) : none
Short Summary of the story (if you have one) : A young brown woman meets the outside. The real world. Guns will blaze and fire will burn, but Chloe will still yearn. Yearn for him.
An idea of what you want for your cover or any photo you might have in mind (not required but appreciated): a black thick woman with a fierce look

Mood : Neutral

Anything else?? : that’s it :smile:

Hey so sorry it took me almost a week to get back to you I honestly didn’t think anyone else would or had commented on my form until I checked today. But here are your covers I hope you like them… also I didn’t know if you wanted the period in the title or not sooooo some have it and some don’t.
If you chose to use one, all you have to do is left-click the photo, download it (save image as) to your computer and upload it on wattpad in the edit cover section. To me they do look a little weird when upload on this thread but they look good when you upload them to your book I hope you like them and if there are any changes you would like just tell me.

thanks x

okay I will try my best

thank you so much x

Just to let you know I will be getting it to you tomorrow.

That’s fine with me x

Sorry it took me so long to make these covers I just couldn’t find a good font to use but here they are. If you chose to use one, all you have to do is left-click the photo, download it (save image as) to your computer and upload it on wattpad in the edit cover section. To me, they do look a little weird when uploading on this thread but they look good when you upload them to your book I hope you like them and if there are any changes you would like just tell me.
NWAM4075.PNG XGWB1989 YIVU6666