Reactions to new Avengers Endgame trailer

marvel

I literally stopped stupefied in the middle of the street watching the new trailer. Had to hold myself not to scream and scare people
Oh. My. God.

HAWKEYE’S HAIRDO

& BLACK WIDOWS HAIR

& CAPTIN MARVEL MEETS THOR

AND AND ANNDDDDDD…

I’M NOT READY YET I AM

i. lost. my. mind.

i also saw a tweet that made me laugh so hard where it was like “carol and thor laughing at nat using a gun against thanos” and it was hilarious HAHA

I’m so excited, I need to see Kate Bishop!

Seeing Iron Man with all of them in the (what are supposed to be) the quantum-travel-suits gave me all the hope I needed

IKRRR

It was actually kinda sad in Infinity War seeing the way Thanos waved characters (like Nat and Bucky and Falcon and T’Challa and even Cap) away like flies… Damn, I know he is all almighty, moves his wrists and they fly away, normal people have no use against him.

But it’s Nat, total human without powers aside, I could bet she and Hawkeye will have a shit tone of importance in defeating Thanos. At least I hope so!

Someone pointed out that not all scenes that were in IW trailer were in the movie, so…

Black widow’s hair is different in pretty much every shot. What is going on with the time line? Or is that part of a disguise? Gah, I neeed to know!

The trailer gave me chills. :hushed:

That is actually what scares me the most!

People say the movie happens during years. The difference in hair lenght and the paint disappearing is equivalente to something about a year, perhaps a bit more