Read for a Read : OPEN

feedback-offered

Good luck! You will love it! :smile:
What are you majoring it? Or going for?

I want my Bachelors degree in Nursing :smile:

Interesting. What made you switch?

Aw, well, take care of yourself though. Health is first priority.

No problem.

Accepted.

Hi there! I’d love a bit of feedback

Title: Resolutions
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174439417-resolutions
Genre: General Fiction
Comment: On chapter, please

Wow, that’s amazing! Just an advice, be ready to drink a lot of coffee. Lol.

Accepted :slight_smile:

I love coffee, so I’m prepared :joy: Hopefully

That’s SO awesome! Good luck!!!

I’ll be your first patient too! :rofl: If Engineering doesn’t kill me first.

Looking forward to it :wink::joy::joy:

Family matters, honestly. I was warned that Criminal Justice majors earned less money than Engineers. Plus, I missed being creative and using math, so I switched. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the intelligence of a detective! Haha! I still freak my buds out when I start listing things about their personal life they’ve never told anyone before. :woman_shrugging:

…immediately thought of Sherlock haha

If I don’t come back to life with the defibrillators, just go to a local coffee shop and get a Caramel Latte. I’ll be awake (or revise) in no time!

Ah, no, I completely understand. Sometimes I miss doing math too. But, as long your enjoying what you’re doing, that’s all that matters.

What kind of stuff have you learned so far in engineering?

You will, honey. You can do it! :slight_smile:

Hahaha! That was my lifetime dream (to be Sherlock Holmes- or the next one, that is).

:sweat_smile::slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

Funny because when you guys were younger back in middle school, you never thought you would ever find yourself saying one day that you miss math lmao

As of right now, I’ve learned how to calculate my age using femtoseconds and writing codes/working out programs. It’s still a work in progress but I’m getting there. I didn’t get many of my major classes (for Engineering) out of the way last semester due to having switch majors and campuses. I already have my associate though. Haha. Like that matters :woman_shrugging:

Are you in college, if I may ask? :thinking:

That is ridiculously true. I never would have imagined.