Read for Read <3

feedback-offered
discussion

Read for Read service

Post: Hi. I’m new around here. I would love to read all of your WIP or completed novels and provide my insights. I mainly read YA, Horror, Fantasy, Paranormal, Adventure and Romance but I’m open to other genres as well. In return, I would also appreciate if you guys can check my stories and give me constructive feedbacks. No monetary remuneration. I just want constructive discussions from fellow writers. Thanks :smiley:

Hello !:smile:

It seems your thread is more suited for the #story-services:critiques-and-feedback Club. I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you :smile:

Thank you for understanding!

Amelia - Community Ambassador :spruce_goose:

Hello! I already skimmed through, The Seer, and it has a really neat premise and the opening of the witch burning is eye-catching for sure.

I’m Heather, btw.

Current book: The Greatest Obsession
Genre: Vampire (Historical LGBT Romance)
Rating: Mature (vampire gore, violence, swearing, sexual situations, peril, extreme theatrical elements)
Chapters: 26 (includes prologue)
Notes: treat the book as if it was borderline satirical or to evaluate the characters psyches. The main character is not a cookie-cutter protagonist. Every character has a role to play in the tragedies to come.

Hello! I’m Alex.

Username - LordBoyar
Genre - Psychological Thriller
Story Title - In Search of Jericho
Link - In Search of Jericho
Chapters - One at the moment. I would ask you to hold off until Monday, when the second chapter comes out.

P.S. As there are only two chapters, I will be reciprocating in kind. I hope that this is acceptable.

Thank you so much <3 I read the first three chapters of your novel. The premise is definitely interesting. But the pacing is too fast. Certain scenes need a build up. I liked Arthur’s character because of his development. Elijah and Irina need more development though, especially their relationship. Other than that, I liked how the first chapter focused on the bat’s perspective. It was creepy and at the same time, exciting.

Sure ^^ I’ll check it out on Monday then.

Book: Record Store Blues
Chapters: 3 so far
Genre: Fanfic

would love if you gave feedback in the comments :slight_smile:

Hey hey!

Hi! So I actually have my story on wattpad, but the more edited version is on docs. I’m okay with doing the feedback on wattpad, but do you mind doing my feedback on docs? It’s public, so you only need the link to access :slight_smile:

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Which chapter: 1 for start, see how you like it!

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra

In terms:
My story has minimal sexual content, but very very minor. Like not even much, there is some cuss words in it - but its nothing major.

Give your honest reaction, did it pull you, do put in reactions, like what you comment I mean do everything you would. Give your honest opinion

Checking out the first chapter

Google docs? Sure!

link please ^^

Hey. I’m also looking for constructive feedback on my book, Baine. It is fairly new and in return I will check out your books :slight_smile:

This is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169550949-baine

Hello there, I am looking for feedback on one of my books called Kidnapped By Three.
Genre: Vampire
Summary:
This one night of letting go has changed Ana’s fate forever.

Ana always dreamed of escaping. Running away from the sorry excuse she calls “her family” and starting over with Jackson.

If you had a chance to leave everything you have ever known behind would you?

Ana’s decisions have caused her to live her never ending nightmare.

My story has not become mature yet [not until I post all the following chapters] and in total it is 48 chapters long. I have only posted 11 so far because I haven’t had any readers yet.
I feel like I need a critic to see if its good or if I should edit a few things, make some things shorter etc.

I will also check out your books as well :smiley: I forgot to mention that earlier

Hi! I only have one chapter of my book out so far, i hope you like it!

Title: Never Ending Circles

Genre: Teen fiction / mystery

Synopsis: Following the sudden loss of her mother, Violet Oakman has no choice but to move in with her distant grandparents and attend the exclusive Wendell Academy. Determined to make the best of her new situation, Violet plans to keep her head down and avoid trouble at all costs.

But trouble seems to find her, regardless.

Convinced her mother’s death wasn’t an accident, Violet starts receiving threatening messages and so she turns to the only person who can help - Milo Deaver, Wendell Academy’s former golden boy.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169122512-never-ending-circles

I’ll totally check out your books! And feel free to provide some constructive criticism :grinning:

Hi! I only have one chapter up so far, but I would also love if you could not only supply support, but also feedback! I will do the same for you!

Title: Stone of Kairos
Genre: Fantasy
Synopsis: Living in the slums was never the ideal life for Amara, especially under Empress Ednai’s harsh reign. Amara is not alone though, despite how desperately she wishes she was. She shares the residence with Kari, a tempered girl with an obsession for machetes.

Amara thought it couldn’t get any worse, but the Empress starts to set strict rules; eventually leading to a mass genocide of people living in the slums.

Desperate for revenge, Amara, Kari, and their new alliances, seek out ways to avenge the people of the slums.

On a mission to find the Staff of Strison - the only weapon that can defeat Empress Ednai - the trio must complete a potion that requires the most valued possession of three different realms. The first ingredient they need: the most magical stone in the desert.

Follow along as the new allies work together, despite their differences, to accomplish one goal they all have in common - defeat the evil Empress.

Thank you in advance!! <3

Done!

Title: Handwritten Poems
Author: @TockAC
Genre: Poetry
Chapters: 21
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164997855-handwritten-poems

Done ^^