READ FOR READ! All Welcome! (March) (Accepting 2-3 more!)

writing
read-for-read

Hello! If you are still accepting stories, I would love to get some feedback on mine.

For the payment, I’m not very familiar with fanfic, but I could give it a shot if you’d like!

Story title: The Untitled: Drifting
Username: Chonillacino
Genre: Adventure
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177969461-the-untitled-drifting

I’ve cleared some the queue recently, so yeah i can accept new entries. I saw your story is set in the post-apocalypse, i love that setting! :smiley:

How many chapters were you wanting me to read? Thanks for saying you’ll give fanfics a shot. If you don’t like them there’s always the alternate payment.

Sorry for taking three days, i’ve only been on this thread when i’m so tired i can barely see. :joy: Anyway, i’ll give your story a shot :slight_smile: Sorry for taking so long to get to you

I don’t know if I’d call it post-apocalypse…maybe more like decaying alternate future? lol I have really big plans for this story though and I’m very excited about it. I’ve been working on it for a long time.

And to be honest, read whatever you feel like reading! 3 chapters would be great if you can manage.

Thanks for accepting the story! I’ll definitely be heading to check yours out!

Sounds interesting for the setting :slight_smile: Hope your big plans go well! I should be able to manage three chapters considering my workload from school :smiley:

No rush! Just whenever you have time.

Title- Ex- Future Queen of Salovia

Genre- Teen Fiction/ Young Adult

Link- https://www.wattpad.com/story/181328844-ex-future-queen-of-salovia

I am not comfortable with Fan Fictions, so I will become your permanent follower.
Being a high school student, I can understand the workload. So, for the feedback I am more looking into what do you think of the plot; if it is engaging or not etc.
I hope you like my work!

Alright, you’ve been accepted :slight_smile: I’ll add you to the queue now.

No problem with being uncomfortable with fanfiction, thanks for the understanding regarding workload, so it might be a while before i get around to reading your work. I’ll be sure to focus on plot and characters when leaving comments.

Now, how many chapters would you like read?

I guess first 3 chapters excluding first Author’s note. Or if only 2 will be also enough.

I’ll bump this to restart it

closed #31

Hi!

In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current. After 14 days threads are closed and sunk. If you’d like to read more about this please go here.

If in the future you would like your thread closed, Add the tag plsclose to your thread along with a the message; Please Close me (And I’ll find it) or ask for it to be closed in the ‘Ask Ambassadors Anything’ thread that’s pinned in the cafe.

Thank you for your understanding

Community Ambassador

unlisted #32