writing
feedback-offered
critiques
read-for-read

Love your cover!! Added to my TBR.

Sure, I’d like to do this!

Title: Silver Glass
Link: https://my.w.tt/9iN5lvslfS
Summary: Sardonic sixteen-year-old Dulcie Stone knows what happens when she tells people how they die: they live in fear and still die exactly as her visions predict. When she foresees the death of her environmentalist classmate Anselm Nichols, she’s shocked: he drowns when he’s still about sixteen. No one’s ever been this close to their death before.

Concerned by her reaction to his death, Anselm won’t leave her alone. And with each passing day, Dulcie grows less and less certain that she wants him to. But the closer Anselm gets to Dulcie, the closer he gets to the horrible truth that will ruin the rest of his short life.

Added! I can’t wait to read it!

Just read the first chapter of your book—gets off to a great start! I was hooked!

Thank you!

I’d love it of you could review ONE of my TWO new stories! Whichever sounds better to you, take your pick~

• Name of your story: Mabel and Sebastian

• What chapters you want me to read: 1 & 2

• Summary: During the night, all of humanity’s sins are on full display. Sebastian Bowers believes that we are all either day people or night people: uncomfortably dull or deliciously layered. While predators lurk in the night, Mabel Goodman makes it her mission to find them and fix them.

• Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168824439-mabel-and-sebastian

• Name of your story: Daya: Eternal Pursuit

• What chapters you want me to read: 1

• Summary: Daya’s family has been cursed for generations. She, like her mother before her, is pursued by an immortal being named Rooker who won’t stop until her entire family line is wiped out. To save herself, she travels across Maloria seeking allies and searching for ways to defeat him. It’s a story of endless pursuit and the will to survive, of gods and magic, and of self discovery, as Daya seeks to uncover her family’s connection to Rooker and her own strength in the face of immense power.

• Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168917081-daya-eternal-pursuit

Hi, I’d appreciate it if you could take a look at my story!

• Name of your story: Long Past Dawn

• What chapters you want me to read: The first three would be great

• Summary:

Diamonds? Ball gowns? Chandeliers?

All the finest in life. Everything a girl could want.

Lady Marie is the daughter of the Grand Duke of Celandine. Happy in her world of riches, ladies in waiting, and handsome suitors, there’s nothing more she could want. . . .

Except maybe winning over Lord Dianthus.

Lady Beatrice is one of Marie’s ladies in waiting, cold, formal and the stark opposite of Marie’s beauty, yet, she has captured the heart of Marie’s best friend Charles, the son of a knight by title.

Will their friendship stand the test of a love triangle?

Marie’s younger brother, Robert, learns things about the royal family that could propel into a political scandal.

Meanwhile, there is growing tension at the Grand Duchy household and a bold plan proposed by the young friends could lead them all into serious danger.

Thanks!
Wattpad-Triviality%20in%20the%20Ballroom-5

TTTWH%20NEW

Name of your story: The Truths That We Hide
What chapters you want me to read: don’t know if prologues count as a chapter but if they do, then prologue and chapters 1-2. If not, then prologue and chapters 1-3.
Summary:

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year without a word and he continued living a life the way it was before her.

Now, five years later both of them are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen or heard of each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again after so long, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

Story link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/105277693-the-truths-that-we-hide

Payment is done!

Added to my TBR :slight_smile:

Added!!

Added!

I forgot to post here :stuck_out_tongue:
Done your first few chapters. I loved your original ideas, your witty dialogue and the relationship you’ve set up between your two main characters. Your world building was done so well, I could fall into your story and escape into a world of magic and mystery! I’ve added it to my private library to continue reading at my leisure :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for reading and for your kind words. I really appreciated your insight.

Done! I loved your first chapter. Like I said in my comments, the grammar and spelling were nearly perfect, which allowed your ideas to be relayed smoothly. It was dark and sarcastic and hooked me right from the first line.
I added to it my private library! Can’t wait to read more!

I think this might be up your alley.

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Which chapter: 1 for start, see how you like it!

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra

Added !

Title: Remember the Buring Dream?
I Only have one chapter out right now but it is a little rough so I would love some more input on how to improve
Summary:
Dream
drēm/
noun
plural noun: dreams
a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.

Dreams are supposed to be things you’ve experienced bits and pieces from what you’ve seen during the day,you’re thoughts, your hopes, your memories. These dreams they aren’t always mine. They scare me. I want it to stop but not really. Then when I think about it I want to help although I know I can’t. I wish I can control them do something but How can I? I can’t escape what’s in my head. I wish I could…I think
Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/109487051-remember-the-burning-dream

Title: In the Blink of an Eye
Chapters to be read: maybe only chapter 1 since I’m notyet publishing my story…it’s all under the drafts, so I’m wondering if u will accept critiquing my work when I dont have the link to my upcoming story.
Summary (blurb): n the blink of an eye, things have changed. In the blink of an eye, a new chapter of the story unravels. In the blink of an eye, many new things are left to be seen rather than to be told.

A girl named Aria was once blinded by love that never seemed real to her in the blink of an eye. She was once happy with him. Seeing all of him as her own happiness, her own happy pill, her own teddy bear, her own strength, she decides to commit to him since she believes in her own fantasies that makes her have this perspective of having a “first and last guy” to behold, to cherish, and to love for the rest of her life.

However the boy may seem the “ideal and perfect” type of guy. Though, in reality, he has some sides that are left to be discovered as he commits himself to her. In the blink of an eye, he suddenly changed to someone he is not as he enters, grows and adapts in another world the girl had never known. He was the first one to fall for her, but who will be the last one to end up loving no one but himself/herself?

How many blinks will it take for us to see the changes? How long will we blink for us to clean our eyes to be functional? How can blinking our eyes save us when it always reveals things clearly that are hard for us to take in?

Let’s embark on her journey as her path becomes clear behold her eyes.

Payment will come soon. I just wonder if reading my blurb will be worth publishing , worth reading or nahh…thankssss i will wait for your response

Thanks for offering to do this. My story would likely be considered as part of either the Mystery genre or the Romance genre. On display is a variant cover that provides hints about how the story will unfold.

Name of the story: DOM-COM

What chapters you want me to read: There are only three chapters so please start at the beginning.

Summary: What follows is the very short blurb that appears before the story -
“Not a trick question: Why would you have traveled out to Los Alamos, New Mexico in 1993? To infiltrate a cult looking for your possibly-kidnapped twin sister of course!”

Story link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168182827-dom-com

DOM-COM

nofaultdivorce

Hello and thank you for your consideration of my story

Name: Summoned: The Hero

Chapters: I really only have the first chapter up at the moment, but I would like you to take a look at it

Summary: This story is about a Girl named Annabelle who wanted to be a hero of legend, but it was impossible in her world. She ended being summoned as a hero in another world.

Story Link: www.wattpad.com/story/170344693-summoned-the-hero

Again, I thank you so much for your consideration of reading and critiquing my story and I do hope you enjoy it.