Read for Read(Closed for catch-up)

read-for-read

Hello! Offering to read up to three chapter’s of your story if you do the same for mine.

Title of my book: Rose’s Choice

I will read up to three chapter’s of your story in exchange for you reading mine. I will leave one comment per chapter I read as proof and i expect you to do the same as well.

If i like your story i will continue to read it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

As this is not the place to offer read-for-reads I’m going to have to move your thread to #story-services:critiques-and-feedback. Please make sure to read the guidelines, before you post threads. :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador

Ok thank you

Hey, I would love to check out your story and give some feedback, if you’re interested?

Here’s some info on my story, ‘Siren’ if you’re interested.

https://www.wattpad.com/698783089-siren

Mute since the tragic accident, Ashlyn Holland has lived a quiet life in her childhood home, haunted daily by the shadow of her Father’s memory, but too afraid to let him go. Instead, she passes the day serving coffee and kindness, avoiding the ocean at all costs.

When Derek moves to town, however, her routine is interrupted, and the fears that have always held her back are challenged. As their relationship develops and Ashlyn finds freedom in love, disaster lingers in the back ready to strike. And when it does, it will either bring them closer together or tear them apart.

Genre: Romance

1 Like

Sounds really interesting! I’ll get started right now. :slight_smile:

Aw, thanks. I will get started in about 20 minutes when I go on my break - I’ve just seen your cover and read the first couple of sentences and I am already so excited to read it!

Thank you! I just published the third chapter today. I was having writer’s block.

My story Secret Pleasure?

Of course. I’m reading houseofmirrios story right now. I’ll start yours after. :slight_smile:

Hello! I am writing a teen fiction romance. I do not need any editing comments so please feel free to enjoy the story. Thank you for creating this forum! :relaxed: Do you want casual or editing comments?

jv

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

1 Like

Read your first three chapter’s! I really liked it and loved your attention to detail.

Of course. I will read this next after I read ellens. And either or is okay with me. Thank you!

1 Like

Fixing to start yours

1 Like

Fixing to start yours.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Read all three! Loved it. It made me feel like i was back in highschool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump*

Maybe mine titled somebody to you

I’ll get started now.

1 Like

I’m so glad you liked it! Thank you for all your comments! :relaxed: I really enjoyed your story too! So unique and wonderful!

1 Like