Read for Read, Comment for Comment

writing
read-for-read

Hello everyone!

I’d like to do read for reads and comments for comments! Though, I’m rather picky with what I read…that’s why it’s very hard for me to get read for reads x.x

Anyway! I have a few rules (?)

I will Read your story and comment at least 5 times! If I have any critiques I will PM them instead of posting them, as I don’t really consider them much of a comment.

You will basically do the same for me.

Rules:

1. I will not read explicit gore, sexual themes, psychological or physical abuse.
  2. I will read as many chapters as you read of mine.
  3. I prefer reading romance, action and adventure, and suspense, but if your book isn’t this it’s okay, I’ll still consider it.
  4. I won’t read LGBT+, just because it isn’t my preference, however, I don’t have anything against it.
  5. I will read up to 5 books and I will take my time. And so, if I choose you i’ll reply to your comment and start reading the first chapter; only then can you start reading mine. I will only continue reading once you have read an commented for my first chapter in exchange.

My Story

Genre: Romance, Young Adult, Friendship

Summary
Catalina Flores, or Kat, is your average university student. Among school, work and family life, she barely has time for a boyfriend, specially not after her last train wreck of a relationship. Her friends find it amusing to give her a dare. Fairly simple and innocent; make Kim Sung-jae smile. Easy right? What she didn’t sign up for was him asking her to be his fake girlfriend. As empathetic as she is, she finds it hard to reject him. After all, it’s just two weeks, what’s the worst that can happen?

••

https://www.wattpad.com/story/160712607-sounds-fake-but-okay

Hello! I would love to do a read-for-read. I am not great at giving editing messages, but if you ask for them, I will let you know if there is anything I would recommend. My story is a teen fiction romance. Thank you and enjoy!

jv

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

Hello! I ready to read for read!
Please pay attention to dialogues. English is not my native language, so I worry. Do my characters speak naturally?

My story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/183685094-the-first-interplanetary-detective
Genre: sci-fi, detective
Summary:
Alisa really wanted to meet her alien friend again. But it would be better if this meeting took place under other circumstances. A friend in prison and she faces arrest for illegal entry into the planet.
Who lured Alisa to the crime scene? What Artificial Intelligence is up to? What is hidden in the victim’s cache, and why are locals so afraid of technology? To save a friend and not find herself in jail, Alisa must find answers and expose the murderer.

by mature, what do you mean?

1 Like

If it’s a read for a read, I think that’s great, but . . . my books are different and not complete at this time.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180188686-ned-whittaker-house-coyote

I would love to exchange some feedback if you are still interested.

Title: Siren
Genre: Romance
Status: ongoing (five chapters, including the prologue so far)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/710507649-siren-copyright
Summary: Mute since the tragic accident, Ashlyn Holland has lived a quiet life in her childhood home, haunted daily by the shadow of her Father’s memory, but too afraid to let him go. Instead, she passes the day serving coffee and kindness, avoiding the ocean at all costs.

When Derek moves to town, however, her routine is interrupted, and the fears that have always held her back are challenged. As their relationship develops and Ashlyn finds freedom in love, disaster lingers in the back ready to strike. And when it does, it will either bring them closer together or tear them apart.

There are mature scenes, but that doesn’t happen for a while and I clearly mark the sections that are mature so you can skip them.

Okay! So, Ill start on yours as soon as I can!

1 Like

I am already very interested! I will start as soon as I can! (Probably tomorrow!)

1 Like

Great! Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

Not a problem! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Hey i would love to do a read for read!
,My story-Silver Bullets
Link-https://www.wattpad.com/story/185385788-silver-bullets-ewa2019
No of chapters-5
Summary-
HIGHEST RANKING
#4-Suspenseful
#2-must-read
#129-terror
#40-risk
“You’re lying he would never risk his face being seen!”

“For you, he would do anything.”

Just then I heard the chattering of glass and felt a stabbing sensation in my neck. A red tranquilizer was what I found before turning around to see a blurry image of…wait a minute…no…it can’t be!

“Ricardo…” Was the last thing I said before falling out of consciousness.

----XXX-----

Ricardo Gabriel, powerful and rich. Leyla Maxwell, a 16-year-old trying to avenge her parents’ death. What happens when these two collide and misunderstandings come in the way?
Join Leyla and Ricardo in this beautiful and mysterious adventure of lies, lust, and betrayal.
Will they get their happily ever after or a disastrous end?
Read and find out!

Narissa: Stories From the Multiverse ∣✔

What readers say:
“Starkly honest, seeing the naked soul of your own, relishing the sorrows of being alive.”
“A mystic poet is born!”
“Keep it up. Keep being alive. Keep writing.”

“In the death of me, I found solace.”

Liberation: A Poetry Collection ∣✔

“It’s time to set me free.”

Marilyn

Sequel To Liberation: A Poetry Collection

Pick any one story.

I’m interested…

Description:Under the sky,
I saw you in trouble
Humiliated, wounded all over
I ought to save you from that hell
Since it was my duty,
The duty of every army officer
But still, your tenderness and rhythm of the soul
Had to make something out of me
I had already fallen in love with you
In love with your deepest soul
In love with your truest emotions
In love with your innocent gesture
Fate had to play a role in our lives
What all you cared about was the difference between us
I couldn’t deny the fact that I love you
Deep inside me, I knew it was impossible
I realized I always loved my nation first
Its time to say au revoir
But I still love you
True to my heart
Bend down to your soul
And say I’m nowhere complete without you
My soul wanders for your warmth of presence
I expect I could make you feel your worth in my life
That never-ending dream of making you, my wife…

Major Ian Addhinghton and Sarah Garcia met in the most unexpected situation.

They didn’t know how two strangers had the capacity to alter another’s life irrevocably.
They didn’t know how a decision that seemed minuscule at that time made their fate monumental.
They didn’t know how they found love in the most convoluted situation but as they say, there is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally in a heartbeat in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
They didn’t know they would find each other because of ‘Extrication’…

Hey! I checked out your story, but it’s not really my cup of tea since I’m not keen of mages and witches. I know you started reading mine, but I did make it clear that I expected feedback after I started on the given stories.

Title: Leather Feather
User: RashidPrime
Description: What happens when a young bat falls in the middle of an intergalactic war between birds and rodents? Not even Pat himself can determine such fate. Good and evil. Bucks and Beaks. Fur and Feather? Those are the symbols of a conflict that spanned our eternal universe. But only one faction will prevail…

Hello! I’m new around here too! :see_no_evil: Please give this story a read you won’t regret it! It is just the four chapters. so far… I’d like everyone to join my little corner and read my stories, see my comics ,and also see my illustrations that I post in my chapters. I post weekly.
I’d truly appreciate it :heart::v:

Link 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177458562
Link 2: https://my.w.tt/tECPDjwC9T