I’d like to do read for reads and comments for comments! Though, I’m rather picky with what I read…that’s why it’s very hard for me to get read for reads x.x
Anyway! I have a few rules (?)
I will Read your story and comment at least 5 times! If I have any critiques I will PM them instead of posting them, as I don’t really consider them much of a comment.
You will basically do the same for me.
- I will not read explicit gore, sexual themes, psychological or physical abuse.
- I will read as many chapters as you read of mine.
- I prefer reading romance, action and adventure, and suspense, but if your book isn’t this it’s okay, I’ll still consider it.
- I won’t read LGBT+, just because it isn’t my preference, however, I don’t have anything against it.
- I will read up to 5 books and I will take my time. And so, if I choose you i’ll reply to your comment and start reading the first chapter; only then can you start reading mine. I will only continue reading once you have read an commented for my first chapter in exchange.
Genre: Romance, Young Adult, Friendship
Status: Ongoing (currently 18 chapters)
Catalina Flores, or Kat, is your average university student. Among school, work and family life, she barely has time for a boyfriend, specially not after her last train wreck of a relationship. Her friends find it amusing to give her a dare. Fairly simple and innocent; make Kim Sung-jae smile. Easy right? What she didn’t sign up for was him asking her to be his fake girlfriend. As empathetic as she is, she finds it hard to reject him. After all, it’s just two weeks, what’s the worst that can happen?