Read for read - kpop

yeah you can.

Hi everyone! I am just starting in Wattpad, so I hope to support my fellow kpop fans and share my stories to you.

Title: One in a Million
Author’s User: @real_mariebela

One in a Million:
“I don’t think it is right to say I fell in love with him. More like he tripped me and made me fall for him.”
The Korean pop industry, or Kpop, is famous for its flawless and talented celebrities. However, the life of a Kpop idol is not all glamour and fame. Quite the opposite actually. Jeon Jungkook, the center of BTS, and Park Jihyo, the main vocalist of Twice, are all too familiar with the strain and stress. As their two paths collide in a show, both must make the difficult choice: love or work?

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 14 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 14 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Another option- If you would like your thread closed, Add the tag plsclose to your thread along with a the message; Please Close me or ask for it to be closed in the ‘Ask Ambassadors Anything’ thread that’s pinned in the cafe.

Thank you for your understanding

PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
Community Ambassador