Read for Read - Mature Content or Other

read-for-read

Fair enough. Sounds like a plan.

Hello, I’d like to request 4 chapters of my (completed) short story(only piece on my page). I can do four of yours in exchange if you would like. Tell me if this is fine and I’ll start yours!

4 for 4 sounds perfectly fair. I have 3 stories ahead of yours so I will message you before I get started. Thank you for your interest.

Could you send me the link to your story?

Great read. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I enjoyed the unique direction that you took.

Your poems are interesting. They tell a story that seems to be connected which I appreciate. It made it easy to consume each chapter. I stayed up way later than I planned because I wanted to read them all. Thank you for submitting your story for my read for read. I enjoyed it.

Yes! I’ll send it via wattpad.

Yes. That would be great.

I’d do a read for read! I have 4 chapters up that have been edited already I also love reading other peoples content 'cause I’m really new at writing.

READ HERE

I would love some feedback on my story (if you enjoy reading it, feel free to keep on reading!)
Title: The Legend of the Moonflower Princess
Genre: Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Fantasy
Chapters: There’s 23 chapters, but you can read the first 4 if you want (feel free to continue on if you wish)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/659085416-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where-the

Hi -
I’d love a read for read. I have 3 chapters posted.
Title: Howl at the Moon
Genre: Literary Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/674601115-howl-at-the-moon-first-installment-preface-chapter
Let me know if you accept, and I’ll get started on yours asap

I am judging some books right now in the competition but that ends at the end of January so if you can be patient with me I would love to read your book after this competition is over.

As I mentioned to IncandescentValleys, I am judging some books right now in the competition but that ends at the end of January so if you can be patient with me I would love to read your book after this competition is over.

Hi Lawrence, I am looking at early Feb to start being able to read from my read-for-read list (current judging in a writing competition). I will reach out to you once I am getting started. Thank you for your interest.

Thatt’s fine. I’ll look forward to it.

Sounds great!

Hi, I am ready to do the read for read with you. I’ve added your book to my story list and I will be starting no later than Saturday. I’ll read 4 chapters and you can read 4 chapters. I will leave you end of story feedback. Message me if you have any questions.

I added your book to my future reads. I should be able to start reading your chapters this weekend. I will message you when I begin.

Sounds good!

Hi, as we discussed I reviewed your first chapter. I noticed that you have made some changes so once I have caught up I can go back and take a look at those changes. Have a great weekend.