read-for-read

@justalex99
I completed my end of the bargain :slight_smile:

The queue is now empty!

Bump

Name: Nephilacorp
Book title: Animalians The Armageddon War: Book One: The Valtan War
Genre(s): Fantasy/ Science Fiction
Summary: A first war in the ongoing fight between deities in their respective realms, played out through the peoples of Magalin-Thuur and Magalin-Thuus.
Size of chapters: on average, about 4-5K a chapter. some have more, some have less.
Link:https://www.wattpad.com/662158266-animalians-the-armageddon-war-book-one-the-valtan

Iโ€™m sorry, but you are denied.

Bump

May I ask why you decided not to read it?

Your story has no real separate paragraphs. That makes it hard for people to read.

Unlike in paper books, paragraphs are separated by a full white line. Paragraphs here are also 2-5 sentences, making them quite small. Itโ€™s odd, but it hurts the eyes less, as we use electronic devices.

I understand thank you for your feedback

Bump

And another boop :slight_smile:

Is my read for read offer so bad that you actually deleted your post?
:disappointed_relieved:

I did that by accident, will re-edit if possible. Iโ€™ve been posting in a lot of threads so must have pressed the wrong button at that time.

No it has nothing to do with that.

Iโ€™ll leave comments on your story.

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. Heโ€™s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Which chapter: 1 for start, see how you like it!

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra

In terms:
My story has minimal sexual content, but very very minor. Like not even much, there is some cuss words in it - but its nothing major.

Give your honest reaction, did it pull you, do put in reactions, like what you comment I mean do everything you would. Give your honest opinion

If it is 5 chapters,

Then here it is:

I read chapter 1-5 and this is how it goes if Iโ€™m correct?

It depends. How long are your chapters, roughly? In amount of words?

Chapter 1: 3,240 words.
Chapter 2: 2,956 words.
Chapter 3: 4,152 words.
Chapter 4: 3,370 words.
Chapter 5: 3,256 words.

This goes over the five thousand limit. If you add chapter 1-2 its around the 6100 mark. To make it fair why not do two chapters instead? I comment on two, you comment on two.

My first 6 chapters make 6k words, and your first 2 make 6k words. How about that?

Done. Will leave comments and final thoughts!

Shoot, I forgot to add you to the list. Give me a moment

Bump!