READ FOR READ (open)

feedback-offered

bump

Title: Blood Plague
Gene Fanfiction Merlin
Summary: Morgana has released a plague on Camelot, not caring who dies if it means she will regain Camelot. With Merlin infected. Arthur is trying to do all he can to save him and his people. But little does he know that there are more forces working against him.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174674032-blood-plauge

bump

bump

bump

I will read the whole book, if you check out mine! I will also leave comments on every chapter!
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/698495513-honoring-the-bloodline-welcome
Title: Honoring the bloodline
Writer: Writersofourtime
summary; Everything in life is either a lesson or a blessing, Carter Stone was both.
I used to think that this world had something to offer to everyone but me, only to find out that it did have something to offer. Pain.

My story isn’t a happy one, and I’m telling you this now because you have a choice, to keep reading or to not. Almost like Hamlet; To be or not to be. Which one is it going to be? I have a feeling you have a curious mind, just like mine.
Therefore stranger; Welcome to my life and here is my story how the very one and only Carter Stone broke my heart.

Hey @TeamEdward92!

Happy to check out your book now, would love it if you’re please able to do the same for my new story “All” :slight_smile:

All%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming guitarist, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As one person’s career takes off and the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

[WARNING: Contains sexual content and swearing]

Hi there!

Vote trading/offering or seeking votes as payments is not allowed in accordance to the Club Guidelines. I’m afraid I will have to edit your post slightly.

Thank you for you understanding!

Omaima - Community Ambassador

Hey @TeamEdward92, I’m so glad you’re doing this! I would love it if you could check out my book! Payment is complete :blush:
Title: Ostentatious
Link:Ostentatious
Genre: Teen Fiction
Description: When Sydney arrives at her dream college after a reclusive high school year, she has no intention of carrying the past with her. Enter Noah Parker. The playboy incarnate with looks to match.

Sydney Lewis.
Noah Parker.
Sassy girl meets egoistic jerk.
Who hasn’t heard the story before?

But this time, there is a twist.
A secret lies in Sydney’s past. Buried and waiting.

With an increasing curve of chance encounters with the college playboy and seemingly aligned fates, her past threatens to obliterate her future.
But there is a bigger problem waiting for Sydney: she’s falling for Noah. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but getting love means spilling her secrets.

Can Sydney pay the price?

I hope you decide to check it out! It won’t disappoint!
Thank you so much x.

(I love your username, btw)

Hi there!

Mentioning votes as payment is not allowed in the Critiques and feedback threads as it is considered as vote trading. Your post has been edited to remove the mention of votes. You can find the full list of the Critiques and Feedback club rules here: Critiques and Feedback Guidelines

Thanks for understanding!

Irena
Community Ambassador in training

Payment complete. Can you start at chapter 3 in my book? the first few have lots of comments already