READ FOR READ | OPEN ♡

writing
feedback-offered
critiques

READ FOR READ

Link To My Book: Cheater, Cheater
Genre: Teen Fiction

I will read up to two chapters, as you should mine. Please leave a comment so I know you’ve read, and I will do the same. All genres are welcome!

Follow the forum when requesting :heart:
Please also include a picture of your cover.

Title:

Username:

Summary:

Genre:

Thank you!

One Time I Had A Brother
ThinkOnIt
Only months ago, Nathan was in a tragic accident that left four dead, including his brother Benjamin. As he navigates through life after, he finds himself becoming more reckless, still overwhelmed with guilt. Little does he know, Benjamin never left his side and can only watch as his brother’s life falls apart.

What is your story called love?

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #story-services:critiques-and-feedback club. I am going to move your thread there. Also, just a reminder to make sure that you’re offering comment with feedback or critiques instead of purely read for read :blush:

Thank you for understanding :heart:

Z

Community Ambassador

Link To My Book: Cheater, Cheater

Title: Obsession

**Username:**Nica Zacarias

Summary: Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurt? Then, unfortunately that something already belonged to someone else? Jessie Adams is a sophomore in highschool who cares nothing but to be popular. She always looked up to Briana Bedford a junior and just happened to be the most popular girl in school.
Ever since freshman year she followed her and wanted to be like her and enter her circle. Then, when Jessie finally got to be near her ambition there came Josh Harding. He’s the new mysterious guy and every girl wanted him. Also, a hot new teacher inspired their way.
Unfortunately, things began to get ugly. Girls started to get missing. The worst part was her best friend was found dead. Who could be the culprit? What would happen to Jess’s dream of popularity when everything around her began twisted?

Title: VALEMHEILM
Username: @MystiqueShadow378
Summary: A girl transmigrated in a different body from a different and completely untold world.

Completed. Please do the same❤️

Title: Aeva

Username: @carikitty

Link: https://my.w.tt/4ZsdsxsyAV

Summary: Depicted in a SciFi world, a young woman will unveil the joys and perils of getting what she wants— changing her appearance. Join her as she search for her true love and as she realizes that one’s worth is not solely based on beauty and fame.

Its a short story with only two chapters published. Before i post my final chapter, id like to hear your thoughts if my plot is okay :3

Payment completed.

Completed. Please do the same❤️

Completed. Thank you❤️

Hello! I’d love to do a read for read. :blush:

Title: The Face in the House

Username: AmySchmitty

Summary: Rose White’s little old house is filled floor-to-ceiling with books, newspapers, and other fragments of a life spent shut in from the outside world. She lived as a stranger to her family, who knew her only as a reclusive, lonely old woman. Only her great-granddaughter, Teddy White, knew that the woman was anything but lonely in that strange old house. At just ten years old, Teddy witnessed an impossible, terrifying magic there-one that changed her life forever.

Nearly a decade after a twisted weekend visit, Teddy returns to grandma’s house, unsure she can trust her own memory of the place. As she struggles with her newfound independence, she dives deep into the escape, and companionship, the house provides. For the first time she can remember, Teddy feels the warmth of love and security with her makeshift family-But there’s a dark presence growing in the house that threatens to take it all away.

Completed! Please do the same❤️

Completed! Thank you😊

Hey there! We are two best friends who have been writing on wattpad for two years now, and we’d really appreciate it if you gave us a bit of your precious time to check our book!

Author: @addictogold
Title: The Perfect Melody
Genre: it’s a teen fiction :blush:

Cover:

Summary:
Everyone has a dream. What’s rare, is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Never give up on your dreams, and work your best to reach you goals… And always remember: everything happens for a reason!

With these thoughts, both, Ayden and Harmony, are willing to face life.
But what to do when life happens? How can they rise above its obstacles?

When the perfect dance moves merge smoothly with the perfect melody, the perfect harmony engenders…

Link: Here

Completed. Please do the same to mine! :smiley:

Title: The Truth About Us

Username: @xLovEtoLivEx

Summary: “It’s not about what you have, it’s what you make of what you have and blood can be thicker than water.” Samara and Cameron learn this the hard way when they find out the truth, after eighteen years: They were adopted. Now, the two will have to navigate through the big decisions that come along with senior year, while grasping for the truth behind their origin. Handling this secret won’t be easy and as information comes to light about the life they almost had with the parents who brought them into the world; they have two choices. They can either choose to accept it or let it take over their lives, let it bring them together, or tear them apart.

Genre: Teen fiction

https://www.wattpad.com/462124238-the-truth-about-us

I only have one chapter posted so far

Completed. Thank you! Please do the same :slight_smile:

Okay! I’ll do that asap!