READ FOR READ (POETRY) πŸ“˜πŸ–‹οΈ {ELITE GREEN CAFE} πŸ’šπŸ’š

read-for-read

I’ll read it soon :slight_smile:

Hey I read your piece and left a few short comments :slight_smile:

Hey I’ve checked your piece out :slight_smile: left my thoughts too! Your turn :wink:

Thank you x

I’ve checked out your story :slight_smile:

bump! I’m still on :slight_smile:

presenting my poem: https://www.wattpad.com/story/71084747-melody-collision

It only has 5 parts but I don’t really mind I go through the entire book if possible anyways

I would love some feedback on my book (if you enjoy reading it, feel free to keep on reading!)
Title: The Legend of the Moonflower Princess
Genre: Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, High Fantasy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/659085416-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where-the

I’ll have a look :slight_smile:

I’ll check out ASAP :slight_smile:

I checked your book out! I love your style, you are a pretty awesome poet. Keep it going! :black_heart:
And would you please check out my book β€˜Melancholy’?

I checked out the first chapter of your story :black_heart:
Will check out the rest very soon

Hello! I’d love to check out your book, and would really appreciate if you took a look at mine too.

It’s a collection of prose/poetry, there’s only 4 so far. I can’t link it as I’m a new member, but it’s on my profile.

Let me know if you would like me to read yours :grin:

omw

Hello!
I would love to do an exchange if you have time. My collection is called: Windblown.

Hi :slight_smile: I’ll check your work out for sure

Sure! I’ll check out :slight_smile:

I checked your book out :slight_smile: Your poems are short yet powerful. Good job. Would you please check mine out? :black_heart::black_heart:

Hey I checked your work out. You are brilliant! Keep it up :black_heart:
Would you please check mine out?

I never expected to share my poetry but why not? I must admit I already half paid, was a bit impatient :smiley:

But here is mine: The Stream of Mind Warning soby romanticy try hards exist among these :stuck_out_tongue:

The%20Stream%20of%20Mind