📖 Read for Read -- Queue Near Empty! 🧡 Comment Spam Me, And I Comment Spam You

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
read-for-read

Okay, I am currently reading it, expect a lot of comments!

Done! :hugs:

And you just moved to spot #3 for completing payment sooner than the original 3rd :smiley:

Aw, thank you! :smile::blush:

Prologue and up to chapter ten, hm? That can be done

II III - II III - II III - II III - II III - I

II III - II III - II III - II III - II III - I

@dAYoFtHEdECAF

Your grammar was relatively good, save for some missing commas here and there. However, I still can’t get used to the fact that it’s only dialogue, with no description or emotions or anything to indicate the scene and scenery at all

I appreciate all the feedback. I will have to go through and straighten things up. Thanks

https://www.wattpad.com/story/98878993-rosevelt (whoops sorry)

and none equal to 5k word, all of them are between 1-3k, first 3 chapters are under 2k.

I think you do not understand me.

Are the first three chapters together less than 2k words? Or is each 2k? And how many chapters together would make 5k words (example: three chapters, one of 2k words and two of 1.5k or something)

IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - I

IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - I

IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - IIIII - IIIII
IIIII - I

IIIII - IIIII - II

Name: @FieryArtemis
Title: Ranger Rising
Genre: Fantasy
Size of Chapters: Earlier ones are closer to 2500 words but later ones are closer to 1000
Summary:

Everyone has their place in the world. Fate is inescapable so it does little good to fight it.

Lena Rivers has been told this her entire life. She’s a farmer’s daughter. One day she will marry, have children, and be a farmer too. That’s the way things work. Lena absolutely hated the idea of being a farmer or the wife of one. There had to be more to life than what everyone told her. However, that seemed to be the life she was destined for.

Until the traces of a large beast, larger than anyone in her town had ever seen, were discovered on the outskirts of the forest. The mayor of her small town hires Aust, an elfin King’s Ranger to root out and destroy the beast. When Lena meets him she finds herself absolutely taken at the sight of his longbow and massive stag and falls in love with the prospect of becoming a ranger. However, if she wants to be of any use to find the monster that’s terrorizing her home then she has a lot to learn.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/148366513-ranger-rising

Are earlier ones the first two chapters?

First two or three I think.

Would you be okay with reading two chapters of The Alpha’s Flame and three of The Bad Boy Mage? In return, I’d read two of yours, so we both read roughly 5k words

Yeah, of course. It will have to wait a few hours because I’m off to work but I’ll start working on it tonight!

Take your time :slight_smile: I’ll probably do the next review tomorrow. The second person in the queue never completed payment, so you are technically second

Oh god sorry I feel so stupid,
I think first 2 Chapters would equal under 5k, 3rd chapter puts it above 5k

How high above 5?
And it’s fine :slight_smile:

3 chapters would approx equal 5.5k

Ah, that’s close enough.

Would you be willing to read the first two chapters of The Alpha’s Flame and three of The Bad Boy Mage in return?