Read for Read

feedback-offered

READ FOR READ

Post: I am offering to read your story and offer constructive criticism. I’m by no means an expert, but I find another set of eyes can sometimes find that one little thing that can bring your story from an 8 or a 9 out ten to a ten. In return, I ask that you offer criticism on my own works. You can choose whichever you want to critique.
As payment for my services, I ask that you either follow me on wattpad, or comment either two things on my planet or plastic entry, or three things from my Animalians work (Preferably on three different chapters, but If you only read one I won’t object. Any criticism is good criticism).
PLEASE NOTE
A follow or the plastic or planet option will net you a half read, while the other option will net you a full read

Please use this template when posting:
Username:
Genre(s):
Story Title:
Link:
Number of Chapters:
Payment(done/pending):

Also if you want to hold off on payment until I’ve let you know that I’ve begun reading, I understand completely. I will message you privately on the actual wattpad site (as opposed to community) if I decide to read your work.

For starters, I’ll take three works to read:
@SoulBurningBright
OPEN
OPEN

COMPLETED READS
@LordBoyar

Username: @SoulBurningBright
Genre(s): Vampire (Historical fiction, LGBT, romance)
Story Title: The Greatest Obsession
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/77716238-the-greatest-obsession
Number of Chapters: 26 (including the prologue)
Payment(done/pending): Pending. I sent you a follow and plan on diving into your series. I also see those “Planet or Plastic” entries all over Wattpad now and I am curious as to what they entail so I might give that a go as well.

As promised, I’ll be reading your work in full. It may take me a bit of time as I’m in the middle of exam season, but it will be done :slight_smile:

Thank you, and I will continue on with yours. That prologue deserves the praise!

Username - LordBoyar
Genre - Psychological Thriller
Story Title - In Search of Jericho
Link - In Search of Jericho
Chapters - One at the moment. I would ask you to hold off until Monday, when the second chapter comes out.
Payment - Pending

P.S. As there are only two chapters, I will be reciprocating in kind. I hope that this is acceptable.

Sure, I’ll wait until Monday when you publish chapter two.
I’ll add it to my list now so I get some kind of notification when you post it.