Read for read

writing
feedback-offered

Offering read for reads. Please leave comments or message me with suggestions for improvement or editing (I do have a few typos that I’ve noticed recently, that I’m hoping to fix this weekend).Moonlit Craters. It is rated mature, although there currently isn’t anything posted that justifies that rating (there will be later).
I will happily read and offer critiques and encouragement in return. I will critique for an equal amount critiqued.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184246831-devotion-jordan-jasper

blurb: a book where jordan jasper doesn’t plan on getting so attached to the not-so-evil penelope park.

fandom: the 100/legacies

I’m in! I’ll read yours if you check out one of mine – readers choice :wink:

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #story-services:critiques-and-feedback club. I am going to move your thread there.

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

I’ll start taking a look tomorrow. It’s getting too late for me to make sense of the written word tonight.

Sweet! I’ll start looking tomorrow at some point. When caffeine has made me human agian.

Hi, I think you might like this :smiley: I’ll read as many of yours as you’re willing to read of mine :smiley:

Title, link: The Last Woman on Earth
https://www.wattpad.com/story/85944317-the-last-woman-on-earth
Description: Long ago, there was a type of human existed in this world, and they were called ‘women’. Our generation will never know what happened. None of the remaining public documents mention why ‘women’ have gone extinct, and it seems the people of later generations have done so deliberately. And I found a so-called last of their kind.

(For context: the story is set in 1990s Russia)
Genre: Scifi, Dystopia, War novel.

I’ll give it a try later today.

Read mine, I’ll read yours? :wink:
Also, all kinds of feedback are welcome.
I’m new to this platform and I am also accepting follow for follow!

Genre: Romance/Young Adult/New Adult
Four chapters published
Read here!

I read and critiqued what I could of your first chapter. There were some significant grammar errors, namely that your tags were not with their intended speakers making it very confusing.

This is mine if you’re so inclined to read my first chapter.

Sounds fair, and a bit different.
I’ll get to it tomorrow, with caffeine in hand. The real world decided to really exist today.

Sounds like a plan.
It’s on my list to go with breakfast tomorrow.

Yes, thank you for the feedback. I was hoping to be able to get back to you earlier than this. I was also hoping to be able to edit today, but forgot I had commitments today. Then those commitments took longer than I thought they would, so tomorrow is hopefully going to be my catch up day for all of this.

Okay, no problem. Take your time.

Hey all,
I promise I haven’t forgotten about reading. Today got away from me too, so I’m going to start trying to read first chapters over breakfast tomorrow. If breakfast doesn’t work, I have an hour lunch, so I’ll definitely start then.

I got to it, finally. And left my review thingamajig there. Thanks for being patient.
I got a large soft spot for hp, so I’ll probably come back and read more when I’ve caught up on other things.

I read the first chapter of yours, and left feedback. I have a few things I need to catch up on before I read more (like work), but I’ll get to it.
Thank you for being patient for me to do this.

I read the first chapter this morning and left my feed back. I’ll be back for more; I like to try and keep what I read varied and this is def outside my norm.

Feminism for Dummies

Independent and sassy, Kala is not afraid to talk about sensitive topics and make fun of them.
She will lit the world of fire by throwing unique jokes, telling the most unpredictable stories, making her crowd cry from laughing and presenting a peculiar perspective of things: a woman’s point of view.

You are not going to be the same after you meet Kala!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/184612644-feminism-for-dummies

This is very different from what you might be used to read, so please take your time
It is a 3 part story so I hope you read all of it and have a good time!
I’m excited to read all of your story and I’ll give you feedback too

The Pineapple Fountain

New Adult (romance/adventure)

The story of a college graduate who decides that there is more to life than just living after an accident almost kills her. Mia decides to take risks and drop everything, including her family, her friends, and her boyfriend to pursue the life full of excitement she has been craving. Mia’s adventures take her on a trip full of self-love and growth. But is this fantasized life worth the sacrifices she has made? After months of meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer, Mia must choose between the life she has always wanted and the life she has always had.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/184649460-the-pineapple-fountain

I read your story, Moonlit Craters :smile: