Reader and Writer Survey - Interacting With Wattpad

Hello, my name is Brianna Joy Crump and I am in graduate school studying Writing. For my degree, I must complete a project that includes a study. For this project, I will be looking at how Wattpad is impacting readers and writers. The data collected from the attached survey will be used to examine how Wattpad is being found and utilized by adult users. This data will show an unbiased reflection of how certain Wattpad features are contributing to writer experience (features such as in-line comments, private messaging, announcement boards, user-created contests, and user reading lists). My goal is to see how the connection between readers and writers is changing the creative writing process.

This survey is open to users who are between the ages of 18 and 25. It includes multiple-choice and short answer questions, and will not take more than 15-20 minutes to complete. For more information about how this data will be protected and used, please read the consent form at the beginning of the survey. The link is below.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here.

Thank you in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

https://forms.gle/vKjusSnX4wxJzGa36