Reading is my passion: send me your stories!

Hi!

I am new here and i love reading!!
Send me your stories and I’ll read them because hey, who doesn’t love a good story? :wink:

43 Likes

Hi @skylerFrey ,

maybe you’ll enjoy my story. :blush:

Title: Burning Gods And Wicked Angels

Blurb:
A determined small-town girl sets out on a quest to find out what happened to her beloved sister. Travelling to London, Amelia is catapulted into a new, unknown world that threatens her life. Her only chance of safety lies in the mysterious antique store owner Mister Noble, the last person to see her sister Sophia alive. Can she trust the handsome stranger to tell the truth or will he be her downfall?

Hard choices will be made, bonds will be formed as dark secrets are uncovered. And, of course, death will always be watching.

Ongoing: Updates every Friday :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

191593362-352-k626064

“No one knew his little secret, on the outside he wore a porcelain mask.” A collection of poems featuring concepts of life and what it truly means to be human. Humanity includes many things under its belt. (All poems written by yours truly)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/191593362-humanity's-fallen-lullabies-wattys-2019

1 Like

Hi! I have an ongoing Fantasy novel I’m working on if you want to give it a try!

Description:Talia was a woman born between two worlds and left to die in the darkness. She lived her life by the Code of Shadow, following her goddess faithfully in everything she did. As one of the most recognized assassins in modern history her name comes with a certain ring of death to it. That all changed when the demons arrived, razing towns and villages across the countryside. In a twist of Fate Talia finds herself as a new dragon rider to a dying world, charged with leading the people back to the light. Of course, with her destiny revealed it became clear that to fulfill it she would have to burn away her world of shadow and break away from the shackles of the gods. Can she defy her own goddess to save the world? Can she learn to protect life rather than end it before it’s too late? She thought she knew the shadows, but the darkness won’t stop in its mission to devour her and everything else born under the sun.

Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/187707890-rise-of-fire-wattys2019

2 Likes

Luck is a fickle thing. Some have it in droves while others eke out their existences with little. I am on the far end of the less favored. Not to say that’s how it always was. I used to be a pretty fortunate kid, until I upset this stupid jester who used some strange magic and cursed me. Now, I have the worst luck. I am plagued by mishaps in my struggle to figure out how to remove this blasted malediction. As my luck goes, that idiot jester disappeared and he is the only one who can undo it. Joy.

Join Endo and his companions on their journey across the lands of Littany and beyond, where they encounter vindictive gods, drug addicted dragons, a vampiric platypus along with an assortment of other colorful characters in this comedic fantasy adventure that doesn’t take itself very seriously!

Warning - Adult Language and themes.

Read more here…

Follow a young boy who struggles against a world that seems bent on his destruction as fate pulls him onto a path of violence, magic, love, and loss. In a land where shadows are returning to plague the unwitting and innocent, he shifts and grows to become something that can strike out against the darkness. As fate continues its pull, he learns just how dark the shadows can be.

Read more here…

1 Like

Definitely check this one out!!>>>>

Here’s mine.

Image2

The Ephemeral (Book One: Breeder)

Centuries after the Crash, the nation of Ells struggles to fend off Rhean invaders as a new enemy advances on the Rim. Little is known about the rising adversary, but one thing’s for certain - beyond the nation’s mountainous border, troops are falling in droves.

Meanwhile, 17-year-old Alex Kingsley can’t seem to catch a break. An outcast in society, Alex finds herself stuck in a world of static principles and hidden truths. She dreams of joining the army like her brother before her, but Ellsian law forbids women from serving in the military. Instead, girls are expected to marry young and help repopulate the nation, and more importantly, the nation’s army.

So when the city of Belgate holds its annual competition to recruit its next generation of young soldiers, Alex decides she’s sick of sitting on the sidelines. Determined to make a stand, she does what she does best - she intervenes.

It’s only when the Gates fall and the truth emerges that Alex realizes there are bigger battles to be fought.

(ONGOING but I update 3 times a week)

2 Likes

Hi! My YA Adventure/Romance Corvus is a fun read. And it has pirates!
https://www.wattpad.com/story/190641540-corvus
cover07

Note: I’ll just share only one Marvel Crossover Fanfic here. I haven’t updated the story’s Chapter 10 yet, so it will take time to finish it.

CAPTAIN MARVEL: MY MOTHER
captain_marvel__my_mother__wattpad_cover__by_e31-dd7cd8h

Genre: Superhero, Fanfiction, Slice of Life, and Family
www.wattpad.com/story/17937228…
Carol Danvers becomes a parent to a person with a very complicated past. She has to raise her son and train him as a hero in the midst of a problematic era.

This book is a participant of Fanfic Awards 2019 by @Bellarina and Wattys2019.

This is my first horror story that you might like. Thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile:

Ah hmm I’m new to this forum so I don’t know how to link my story. It says I can’t include links when I tried to paste it.

Hey :slight_smile:
This is my story.
Title: Finally Love!
Summary: Fanny, a young headstrong lesbian woman falls in love with her best friend. She knows they will never be together, so despite all her objections to it, she has to grow up to handle the situation like an adult should. The only problem, even in her mid-twenties, she has zero idea how she should do that.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/186270995-finally-love

Hi @skylerFrey! Are you okay with Greek Mythology? Because I have an anthology that I thought you might like. It’s still an ongoing work, and a little laid back in tone though. Just feel free to click if ever you’re interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

jgp%20fireside

Hestia is known as the virgin goddess of the hearth, architecture, domesticity, family, the home and the state. She’s the first child of Cronus and Rhea, and the eldest of the first set of Olympian siblings. She’s usually non-confrontational and level-headed, and therefore adored by all the other gods and goddesses.

Now imagine if all the other gods and goddesses came to her doorstep whenever they had problems. Imagine if she was the go-to girl because of her calm and nurturing nature. Imagine the words she’d have with her philandering brother, or the conversations she’d share with her nieces and nephews.

Imagine what it’s like at the fireside.

Here’s the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, here’s mine. It is General Fiction.
https://www.wattpad.com/430625543-a-promise-for-lifetime-apfl-a-promise-for-lifetime

Hi! :smiley: My friend and I have a story called Secrets in a Reflection. Feel free to check it out! ~GCSJ

Book Cover

Description

“So you decided to join us?”

Her eyes snapped open at the sound of his accented voice. She turned around and saw him standing in front of a frozen mirror. He was aware of why he was summoned here and sadness and sympathy filled his normally confident eyes.

Valerie swallowed back a burning cry of unfairness and anger. She steeled herself and firmly answered “Yes…”

Every day, we live our days in a redundant routine. Going to the same places, meeting up with the same people and believing the same things as everyone else. However, what people don’t know is that this reality that we live in is not the only one out there.

Valerie is a 16 yr old high school senior whose life was flipped upside down when she was dragged into another world. A world unlike any other, hidden behind every reflection, filled with the supernatural and the unknown. A world where once you step into, you can’t get out of. Despite her efforts of trying to forget what she saw, she was drawn back in by an offer. She reluctantly joins an agency in this parallel world, whose main purpose is to keep her two worlds from clashing into utter destruction.

However, will she regret this choice? Can she trust those who call themselves her friends? Will she like the kind of person she will become in this new world?

StoryLink
https://embed.wattpad.com/story/189527705

1 Like

https://www.wattpad.com/story/193394606-beutiful-sadness

Name: Beutiful Sadness
Description: Sad story about weird love during tough historical times in country based on Japan’s prototype

I would really apreciate any feedback or criticism, in regards to this very new and undeveloped story of mine! Thanks in advance guys. Feel free to share any thoughts or questions. Or even advices!

Title : Logan & Nora
newtemplate_1_original
Blurb : Logan Alexander
The boy who has an alter-ego and psychopath soul.
Nora Addison
A cold girl and doesn’t like to hang out with people around her.
What happens when the two people meet?
Nora, with her fear of blood and Logan, with a great appetite for blood. Will they fall together or stay away from each other so that they don’t fall into each other?
Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/193423252-logan-nora

1 Like

༻❁༺

She was the angel that fell from the heavens. Her wings had been clipped and charred, her body marred with scars by her abusive father. On the verge of seeking death’s fatal kiss, Carina desperately needs a miracle to save her from herself.

That miracle was Neil Nolland.

Carina had never met anyone like him. He healed her wounds and kissed away the nightmares until she forgot they existed. He was her remedy, her salvation. Though, with secrets of his own stashed away in a closet stacked high full of horrors too awful to imagine…

He would also turn out to be her doom.

Mature Romance - Mature Audience [18+] - Strong Language - Sexual Content - Trigger Warning

#187 in Romance ❧

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/551165223-burn-for-you-on-wattys-hold-introduction

Hi there,

This seems better suited in #share-your-story:story-requests as that is the only place you can request books. So I’ll go ahead and move it over there.

Thanks for understanding,
Fray - Community Ambassador :frog:

Heart to Hart

At eighteen years old, mistakes are bound to be made and Natasha can’t seem to stop making them.

First, she leaves her friends and home behind all because she couldn’t face her ex with her new replacement. She is convinced the change of scenery will magically transform her.

When she realises she was wrong, she returns only to find that cracks are starting to show in the perfect family her mother tries to portray them all as.

Max, her ex-boyfriend, is suddenly single. Will she be quick to forgive and let him use her all over again?

Then there is Alec, her childhood best friend. Sian has warned her not to cross any lines in their relationship but what harm is a little kiss among friends?

Natasha is about to find out, the hard way, that every action has a consequence.

https://www.wattpad.com/732296664-heart-to-hart

ongoing story

The Crumbling Tower

Even an ordinary lady has a past, though other characters may be persuaded otherwise.
aka
Miss Elletra Wilton has gained an increasingly strange hanger-on.

This is a 30,000+ word novella set in late Victorian London, with elements of the paranormal and an LGBTQ romance.
The Crumbling Tower is already fully written and will be updated weekly. You can find it at
https://www.wattpad.com/story/187397065-the-crumbling-tower

Hey,
Hope you like teen fiction…
Title: Reasons

Blurb: Reasons! We all have a purpose. Planned actions.
But what if someone’s purpose itself is to dictate your life. And that too with the intentions of revenge.
You think you are the player, but in reality they were playing the games, where you were just a pawn. And all this happens because of a few unsaid ‘reasons’.
Are those reasons worth all the risk and heartbreak? Come, find out…
Link: https://my.w.tt/6YjQgCYq7X