Reading Requests

Hey guys I’m looking for books to read. Specifically fantasy, romance, fiction, sci-fi, teen fiction, or mystery. I want to read something by an author who hasn’t exactly been discovered. In exchange, for the suggestions, I will maybe comment and, if you want, I can PM you some feedback.

37 Likes

Hi! This is a fantasy, but there is still not many chapters up yet. If you don’t mind waiting for updates, here it is, Death of the Flowers. Thank you!

cover

2 Likes

Hey, I just want to point out this post is in the wrong forum category :slight_smile: It should be in the Story Request category. I think you can still change it, and otherwise, a mod can do it for you :slight_smile: .

Also, what counts as ‘not exactly discovered’ for you?

1 Like

Hi there!

I have moved your thread to the #share-your-story:story-requests Category as you are requesting for stories to read and I have removed your mention of votes in exchange for suggestions as it’s counted as vote trading which isn’t allowed on Wattpad.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena
Community Ambassador

1 Like

Hullo there! I got a completed fantasy story for you, if you want? It’s completely non-mature and all safe to read. I wouldn’t class myself as “discovered”, but you might. Hopefully it won’t scare you away.

BD

Blaze in the Darkness

High Fantasy/Werewolf

The death of the Beast Collector was the beginning of a new life for firefox kit Zanixa.

Sold to a werewolves as an illusion in a bottle, the pack is reluctant to take responsibility for the fox kit who is alone in the world. Now she’s freed after centuries of imprisonment, the pack’s resident vampire takes care of her.

Zanixa has other ideas than staying with them, though. She is eager to find her mother… if her mother is still alive. The world is a big, dangerous place for a young magical fox who knows nothing about werewolf wars, hungry rogues, or nature spirits.

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

Other writers:
@DumDumPops4
@calmwolf

4 Likes

I have a book that you might like. It’s a mixture of romance,thriller, and a little bit of comedy
Title: Good Boy, Bad Boy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191577701-good-boy-bad-boy

Hey @zoe_x_elyse!

I think you’ll enjoy my completed romance story about two music students in London.

I hope you like it if you do choose to take a look - it contains some mature scenes though so totally understand if that’s not your thing! :blush:

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

AG%20size%201
Gracie (Grace) Anderson stops believing in fate and soulmates when her four-year relationship ultimately falls apart within seconds of being in a bathroom stall. When she craves revenge on a drunken whim- She falls victim to divine intervention and an unexpected surprise from her own mistakes.

“Do you want me to help you forget about him?”
I bite my lower lip and look up at his gaze. Feeling dizzy from all of that drinking- yet, I still want this. I want them all to feel pain. I’ve never wanted anything more.
“I want to forget.” I simply say.
He leans in and gives me a soft, yet tender kiss.
Pulling back, I catch him grinning at me. I feel myself blush and leaning back in knowing where this is going to go.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/50774444-amazing-gracie

I’m not sure what counts as undiscovered because different people have different criteria for it. However this is my first piece of written work I’ve done ever.

Title: Seven People

Summary:
Carolina York.
Mikayla Lionoff.
Lucy Maine.
Vanessa Gray.
Katherine Vicar.
Molly Nichols.
Alana May Criston.

7 people.

All very different. All exactly the same.

Alana May Criston was born Carolina York. Then her parents were murdered. And the names and identities kept changing and changing. Every few years Witness Protection would knock on her door, change her look and whisk her off to another state with a new guardian. It’s worked for the last 12 years and as far as Alana was concerned it would work for at least 12 more.

Or so she thinks.

As the search for the person who murdered her parents continues, Alana May Criston heads towards her final months of high school.

Will anything ever return to normal?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/193626017-seven-people

1 Like

I think you may enjoy my book - From Embers, it’s a post-apocalyptic fantasy/adventure. Hope you give it a chance! I always love to hear feedback on how to improve my writing :blush:

Blurb: The War has ended. As the dust settles, the human race retreats underground as supernatural beings reign supreme on the surface.

Jai-Jai has spent her life in the shadows, raised in webs of lies and distrust. She finally breaks free; only to find herself in the middle of the next brewing war. Thrust into a mismatched group to prevent another apocalypse, her past threatens to obliterate any future hopes of peace.

Something sinister is stirring in the shadows, the darkness stands poised, waiting.

With weapons that could the wipe out the remains of humankind and the populace crying for blood, the world as they know it is threatened.

Can a group of misfits save it all?

Link

Hello there,

I don’t have many chapters up since I just started my story today. I am currently on writing my second chapter at the moment.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/38367815-love-or-lie
IMG_6649

hola, esta es mi historia la estoy empezando a publicar en mi perfil, Se llama PRINCIPEM MORTIS, es una historia de fantasia, amor, guerra, sexo. espero que puedas disfrutar de ella.

Hey there

I’ve had to edit your post slightly because you mentioned votes. That is not allowed in the forums because it can lead to vote trading, which is not allowed on Wattpad.

Thank you for your understanding

Katherine - Community ambassador :katherinearlene:

Hello! This is modern(ish) occult fantasy. It isn’t YA specifically, but has been popular with that age group.

1989_1_original

https://www.wattpad.com/697749163-the-true-covenant-the-summer-of-1989

The True Covenant- The Summer of 1989

Erin craves the life of her peers. She wants friends. She wants a place to call her home. She wants to be a normal teenage girl with hobbies and maybe even a boyfriend. Her parents have made that all but impossible though.

Her parents keep her on the move, running from something otherworldly. Between the guns and the magic, Erin knows there is no way it could be something normal like a cartel or the Feds. One summer evening, she finally gets a clue about what and who they are hiding from.

Three men arrive unannounced at their home in Indiana, bringing tidings of death and danger. Erin is thrown into the magical and monstrous chaos of the life her parents left behind to protect her. Will she find a way to adapt to this new world? Or will her growing power consume her heart, body, and soul?

q

Title: New World

Genre: Fantasy/Action-Adventure

Summary: One day I woke up with a single thought racing throughout my mind, “Stay alive… Find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and the name given to him at birth, on a cliffside to a world which he doesn’t recognize; a world in which he doesn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor. Follow them as they use the unlimited arts of magic to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth they desire.

Link: New World

Please Come Check Out My Story. Thank You!

Capture%20_2019-05-12-15-45-00-1

I bolted out of the house, trying to stop what I was seeing. Images whirled around in my head. I was going crazy, just like Dad.
I stumbled on something I couldn’t see and fell on my knees. An image burned in my vision to the point where it was all I could see.
It was of two people dancing-- a girl and boy. The girl with midnight black hair and the palest skin was wearing a blue dress and tiara and the boy with jade green eyes and sun-drenched brown hair was looking at her like she was his everything.
Before I could get a better view of them, the image changed again to a girl with copper-colored hair; someone was in front of her but I couldn’t see them. What I could see was a wispy swirling matter come out of her palms, then she smiled.----

Pauline Mays thought she was a typical girl until she finds out she’s not.
Now she’s a Seer with visions of a prophecy no one knows about.

Tony Cabell isn’t your typical boy. His job is finding kids with magic so they aren’t snatched by a group called Hunters.

The only problem is that nothing is ever what it appears.
Magic

https://www.wattpad.com/story/183644938-understanding-teenagers

Genre: Teen Fiction
Newly college grad Liam was just hired to write the next great Young Adult Novel for the struggling company Mid Mills Publishing.

The problem? He’s hasn’t written much in his life nor does he know a lot about teenagers.

With this new job, he and his fiancee move to Pacific City and live with his old friend Jaxon and Jaxon’s Sister Giselle. Giselle is getting ready to graduate high school. Through Giselle, he just might understand teenagers.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169284769-the-element-of-life

Genre: Teen Fiction/Sci-Fi
Jasmine was hoping buying a used Jeep for her seventeenth birthday would be the start to a great year. Things were looking up until she caught her ex-boyfriend Elliot cheating on her at Prom. It didn’t help that she was already facing an eating disorder and trying to overcome the fact that her father left when she was younger. Thankfully she had her best friend Regina with her at her side.

Life changed that fateful day when she noticed a strange light in the park. Her poor judgment told her to visit the park and she did. Little did she know that touching that light would give her a power. An element if you will. She had the power to bring things back to life. This new power completely changed her life. Would she be able to trust anyone with these powers?

At best her secret was probably safe with Regina. But Elliot was a different story. In fact, he was already out to make life miserable. There would be no telling what Elliot would do if he ever knew the truth. The fate of the world is in Jasmine’s Hands.

I have a completed fantasy that has a part two I’m working on. I wouldn’t call myself discovered, but I don’t know if you would

In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of legend, Athena Wolfborn lived her life doing what an assassin ought to do; kill.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to children, to remind them of what would happen if they ever defied the King.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best, with her family. But when her brother is kidnapped and Ryder, her Alliant, walks into her life, she is thrown into the world that she believed to be just a story.

Joining the infamous Forefront Alliance will be the least of her worries as she fights to contain her feral side and to keep her secrets buried where they should be, in her past.

Will she be able to handle all the expectations thrown at her, and fight for what is right?

Or will she join the King and succumb into being a puppet of war?

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn