Reads, comments, and more!

That’s okay, whenever you can get around to it!

I’m new to Wattpad, so I’d love to get the opinion of an experienced Wattpader.
Title: Isaiah’s Story
Summary: Isaiah didn’t want to move. He wanted to stay in the town he was born in, the town with all his friends, the town he had lived in for his entire life. But an unknown relative passed away and left his father a house in the country. But that isn’t all he left behind, even though they never met, and Isaiah didn’t even know the man existed, he left Isaiah an enigmatic gift. When Isaiah solves the riddle and opens the gift, he will embark on the adventure of a lifetime and his life will never be the same.
Service: 1 chapter and comment (as that is all I have published at the moment)
Link: https://my.w.tt/VSA0mjXXUY
What book: World of Hiroku

1 Like

Title: Clocking in on Highway 118
Summary: Clocking in on Highway 118 is a new young adult offering. This work is a paranormal short fiction piece about a biker named Dean. This is a new release . Clocking in on Highway 118 is a dark comedy, as well as, a ghost story. It is seven chapters in length. It is humorous, but like all great comedies, at times, Clocking in On Highway 118, is very dramatic.
Service: 1 chapter and comment
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/193959872-clocking-in-on-highway-118?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_myworks
Book I read: Darkness before Dawn (1 chapter and comment)

1 Like

Title: The Lost City of Al-Kimiya
Summary: The Noire family curse is out for blood.

Zenetra Noire must remain vigilant, especially after joining the Constabulary Force as a cadet-in-training. A distress call radioed in by celebrated explorer Scarlett Burn changes everything. The search and rescue operation over the Ghost Sea puts Zenetra in peril, and though led by a powerful alchemic inspector, someone on their team harbors ulterior motives.

To survive, she relies on haunting childhood stories from her missing sister, but Zenetra isn’t so sure her alchemic education is going to solve the secrets of a lost city and the strange, magical phenomenon that encircles it.
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/766979064-the-lost-city-of-al-kimiya-james-the-heist
Service request: One chapter and comment
Book I’ll read: Darkness before Dawn, 1 chapter and comment

1 Like

Hello! I am interesting if you are still up for more.

Title: Before She Ruled
Summary: Addie is a maid whose forbidden attraction to her employer, the Duke of Kingfield, isn’t the only deadly secret she is keeping. She’s also the very princess that the duke is looking to find.
Service Request: 3 chapters and 3 comments please!
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/188867165-before-she-ruled
What book: World of Hiroku

1 Like

Accepted :slight_smile: this kind of reminds me of hell raiser, although that is a little more scary and weird.

Accepted. So is about him biking on the highway? That always makes me nervous for them.

1 Like

Accepted. It will take some time to get to your request before I get to yours because I have others to complete lol.

Also note to everyone I didn’t mean to respond this late! But I finally got Wattpad to load and work. This normally never happens so I’m not sure what the big issue was.

1 Like

I some how skipped you. My bad, accepted. I’m always down for a fantasy book :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been told my chapter is long, so I’ll do a few of yours since they are shorter.

Payment completed. I read all three, and I really enjoyed it!

The first chapter is about his bike ride. It gets way more complex later on. It is mostly about the world of ghosts and gradual character growth.

All caught up!

(These are in no particular order to this)

@Paridhi_Mirza I know you had to stay in a word count for a contest but I loved how your story kicks right off into the conflict. I just want to compliment you on how you were able to fit emotion and action together, even with that word count.

@RyanChimes I really enjoyed your book, mostly because of the possum, but I can’t wait to see where you take it from you know… the mc. I’m not gonna lie when you said bike I thought you mean bicycle. I had no idea that that was going to happen.

@SethAMott I love the puzzle box idea and haunted house vibe. It gives an added detail to it. Gives me hell raiser vibes, but just in the mysterious puzzle box way. Your chapters are long so a lot kind of happens. I also like how the narration seems present but it’s actually reflective.

@Eliviasalt I enjoyed your set up of the story, and this idea of a heist. I have so many questions swirling in my head about the curse and magic. I will def be buying the book when it hits paperback so lmk when that happens.

@amelierhys Your book so far is very charming, they way you introduce the characters and interactions. I can already sense the blooming romance (even if that’s not what you intended) and the political tension that’s growing on Theo. Very well written

@angelikagrae love the title of your book, it’s so cute and I can’t wait to figure out how it connects to your story or if it doesn’t. I can’t wait to see how you develop that conflict between your mc and setting up her bff with a girlfriend.

@Nelly_Starfields you’re book has some great story building. There are some grammar and just fuildity issues but other than that the story concept is very interesting and unique. I’m interested in seeing all these powers grow and the unexpected romance.

@GoldenHour21 I enjoyed how you’re setting up this background to the bully. Reading it and then comparing it to your summary I just was like what? Where’s the mean girl? Then as I got further I realized it was her!!! And I just really enjoyed how you’re taking the time to build that up.

@Mishkady I’ve taken a look at your book. Love the witches, and your writing. I’m still waiting for payment to complete my comments on it.

@underwatt omg your writing style gives me so much indie sad vibes but in a good way. Idk if I was just in a mood that day when I read your story I was tearing up but it was beautiful. I can really picture that environment. You really need to update it!!

Anyways that was a lot to try and recall of memory, and it’s late lol. But I enjoyed all your stories and you all have unique writing styles that will continue to grow and develop. I hope my comments on your works helped, and I hope you didn’t take them to be harsh. That was not my intention!!! And thank you all for your feedback on my books, it really made me realize that I need to EDIT A LOT and develop my wiriting further to make a more engaging story.

5 Likes

Aw, thank you!

1 Like

Hey guys
I’d love to get some feedback on my story!
I’m also up for feedback deals, a read-critique for a read-critique.
I’ll begin payment once I know I have been accepted.
My book: Inside the Hollow
I can’t wait to see your feedback, and read some of your stories!

Hey thank you so much! You are an awesome person.

1 Like

Yes! Sorry for taking so long! I’ll do the payment ASAP!

Thank you for having a look at my story! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I would love to but I need some more details, like how many chapters and what your story is about.

Thank you for the kind words and suggestions!

1 Like