feedback-offered
critiques
help
feedback

Accepted .

payment is complete! I’m keeping your story to read more in future updates <3

Thanks

I will read all books here during today and tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Thank youuu so much! Payment has been completed. This is my first time of reading a fantasy story and trust me your story has kept me captivating :slight_smile: Hope to see your updates soon and Good luck for your exams!

Thanks you so much. :slight_smile:

I loved it. I will read more chapters. I gave feedbacks in 3 chapters. I hope you like it. I added it to my reading list to read later. It’s amazing. :kissing_heart:

Finished reading 3 chapters. I gave feedbacks. I hope I could help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Finished reading 3 chapters and added the book to read more later(after my school exams :sweat_smile:).

Aw thanks! I’m glad you’re liking my story :smile:

Thank you so much.

I hope you read the rest of the chapters.

Thank you for all the feedback!

Finished reading 3 chapters. There was few minor mistakes. Except that, it’s nice. :slight_smile:

When will you be doing payment?

Today… sorry I was busy yesterday. So I couldn’t read. :sweat_smile:

Hey, I read your book. It’s amazing. If you don’t mind can I ask you when will you update it again?

I’m sorry. I accepted your request. But I didn’t know that your book is a sequel. If I read 3 chapters of this book, I’ll not be able to understand the back story so I am declining your request. I can’t give you a honest reply based on the three chapters without knowing the back story. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you understand.

I’m updating it in a few days thank you so much :heart:

You’re welcome. :heart:

Also waiting for you to update your book :wink: :heart: