Ready...Set...Post Romance/Teen Fiction Stories

Since I’m currently in the process of writing a new teen fiction romance, I would like to see all the others ones out as well. Undiscovered, preferably, since those need the most TLC.

I’m an active reader. I’ll more than likely comment or send a message telling you what I think - whether it’s great or there’s some critiques. This isn’t a read for read situation either. I expect nothing in return, except your friendship, of course.

Title:
Summary:
Genre:
Link:
Number of chapters:

Post away!

I’ll be making a new personal reading list to keep up with what’s being posted. :grinning:

9 Likes

Hey @TheGirlThatLaughs!

Hope you enjoy my completed romance about two young British musicians if you choose to take a look! It has mature content so I totally get it if that’s not your thing… :blush:

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

3 Likes

Title: Burn For You
Summary: She was the angel that fell from the heavens. Her wings had been clipped and charred, her body marred with scars by her abusive father. On the verge of seeking death’s fatal kiss, Carina desperately needs a miracle to save her from herself.
That miracle was Neil Nolland.
Carina had never met anyone like him. He healed her wounds and kissed away the nightmares until she forgot they existed. He was her remedy, her salvation. Though, with secrets of his own stashed away in a closet stacked high full of horrors too awful to imagine…
He would also turn out to be her doom.
Genre: Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/130890890-burn-for-you-on-wattys-hold
Number of chapters: 20, but I’m currently editing, so you’ll notice fewer chapters.

2 Likes

Title: Unspoken Words

Genre: Teen fiction
Summary :If you want to read the story about friendship; teenage drama; relationships and feelings; So this book is for you!!

Hanna Michales is a straight-A student always has been the topper of the class but not nerdy type but actually most popular and also beautiful… She has 3 bffs… They were inseparable ever since from kindergarten. She has a big and loving family…She is living her best life.

But then its time for High school … And she got to know 3 devils Sam, Mason and Cole. Will her friendship with her BFFs remain same in this turmoil of relationships, boy's drama and crushes?

Link:https://my.w.tt/Cbxk8GnsPX

Chapters: 9

1 Like

tltwt%20new

❝He hurt me and I hurt him, and in the end, we asked each other why we were in pain❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

But everyone has a breaking point. And unfortunately, after seeing the love of his life with someone else, he’s beginning to lose hope. Soon he meets Theodore Peterson who makes him question if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Genre: teen fiction
Number of chapters: 16
Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/150789433-the-lies-that-we-tell

TTTWH%20NEW

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year and he continued living life the way it was before her.

Now, five years later, both are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

COMPLETED
Genre: romance
Number of chapters: 47 + prologue and epilogue

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/105277693-the-truths-that-we-hide

1 Like

I’m not sure if mine still counts as undiscovered as lots of people have different views on what is undiscovered, so if you think I’m “discovered”, just ignore this post :smiley:

cover2

Title: Because you’re different
Genre: YA/NA Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/175919565-because-you’re-different
Number of chapters: 80

Blurb:
What if your body doesn’t always do what you want it to do?

For June, this isn’t a question, but a daily reality. As a fourteen-year-old with cerebral palsy, frequently dropping stuff and being stared at by complete strangers is nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, life is great, until her parents decide to move to California.

With all her friends miles away and nobody there to protect her from boys stealing your lunch, school becomes a lot more complicated than it had been. Then, she befriends Sam Redstone, a shy boy who’d always been invisible to others.

June’s days improve drastically with Sam by her side, and when she meets his older brother Nathan, she finally believes her cousin Valentina might have been right about sexy California guys. Slowly, she and Nathan develop a unique friendship, one that, June finds herself hoping, might someday turn into something more. But as the years go by, she’s starting to think she might never be with him that way, or any other man for that.

1 Like

Title: When story comes alive
Genre: Teen/ New adult/ Romance
Number of chapters: 9 and ongoing.

Hope you give it a try:-)
When%20story%20comes%20alive1

1 Like

Hi there!
I have just started out with a new one.

Title: Feral Confessions: Adrianna and the Alpha

Summary: Her family disliked her. Her tendency to turn feral scared her grandfather.

But that was exactly what Dmitri was looking for!

Her tendency to turn feral, could it be any good? Entering into a forced union with him was something she would never do. She had built a castle around her heart, not letting anyone approach it. Witty, sharp, intelligent and fun-loving, Adrianna did not trust anyone.

What happens when an alpha who is calm, in control, merciless, extremely handsome and someone all werewolves feared, comes into the picture?

Unfortunately, Dmitri doesn’t have many options open.

The fights, the secret glances from across the room and the heated blushes.

It is difficult to accept him.

The sparks between the two seem to just be the calm before the storm.

He brought his fingers up and slowly stroked the back of her neck. Leaning closer to her ears, he said huskily, “Is this the most sensitive part of your body?”

Her inner wolf growled as she leaned into his arms. As her breathing became heavy, she grabbed his hand and swatted it away. “You‘re a sadist,” she said, before attempting to run away.

He held her hand and pulled her closer to him. His lips lightly brushing against her neck, he asked, "Tell me what you’ve always wanted to do.”
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191384983-feral-confessions-adrianna-and-the-alpha
Number of chapters: 50+

1 Like

I have a romance, I hope that’s okay… :sweat_smile: But it’s completed, so it’s a perfect summer read!

ATTWL16

All The Things We Lost

Emily and River meet in Miami, where they have the best time of their lives, but it isn’t meant to be: the next morning, Emily leaves for San Francisco, leaving both their hearts broken. They don’t think they’ll ever see each other again.

Emily goes back to the privileged life with her parents. There, a plan is set up for her to marry Jason in order to save the business of both their parents.

River remains in Miami with his little sister, while struggling to provide a living for them both. It is then that he gets the chance of a lifetime, but it means giving up everything he loves.

Then, against all expectations, Emily and River meet again a few months later… On her wedding day.

1 Like

Title: The Secret Life of Mitchie
Summary: When Mitchie Daniels gets expelled from her private boarding school for girls, her world gets turned upside down.
Ever since her mother passed away, her father has been too busy with work to properly look after her. She now has to find a way to still go to school without her father finding out about her expulsion.
As luck would have it, her family has a scholarship to another private school. Since all of her brothers and her father have all graduated from there, the next in will get to go free of charge!
Now that Mitchie has somewhere to go she sets forth, her only problem… it’s a school for boys. Disguising herself as a boy, Mitchie must discover herself and the meaning of friendship and love.
Genre: Young Adult
Link: www.wattpad.com/story/191518396-the-secret-life-of-mitchie?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=link_copy
Number of chapters: 6 are published. Up to chapter 10 has been written and will be uploaded. I currently post twice a week.

1 Like

Hey; I think you’d enjoy my current still ongoing story. (:

Title: Southern Saturday Nights

Summary: Allyson Reed lives in the southern Bible belt where you always drink your tea a little too sweet, go to church every Sunday, and live for football season. Her parents have an image to uphold in their small town where everyone knows everyone. To their neighbors and friends, Allyson is the southern beauty queen who succeeds in everything, but hidden behind closed doors, guilt eats away at her until she is left with the decision of following her parent’s rules or being herself.

As the University of Alabama’s leading wide receiver, Daxson Winters is used to his name showing up on every television across the country, but there’s something he keeps hidden from the cameras- a traumatic event that left him grieving and heartbroken. As his football career prospers, the rest of his life is haunted by social prejudice, and Daxson is afraid if he follows his heart, he’ll end up losing the people he loves all over again.

Drawn together by a chance encounter, Allyson and Daxson build an unlikely friendship, help each other heal, and give one another the courage to reach for their dreams. Together, from the depths of guilt, they learn to trust again, and quite possibly find something beautiful and lasting amid the dark hatred surrounding them.

Warning: This story is not rated mature, but it does feature some mature themes such as eating/mental disorders, strong language, violence, and acts of racism.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/542464-southern-saturday-nights-weekly-updates

Number of chapters: Optional Prologue + Thirteen

1 Like

Title: Miraculous Ladybug Love Story
Summary: Marinette falls in love with Adrien and she hide her feels when he was around with their friends.
Number of chapter: 12 in total

I can’t put a link but you guys can go to my profile and look for this story if you guys can.

1 Like

While recording his debut album in Arizona’s Paradise Valley during the summer, upcoming musician Adriel Cross finds himself falling in love with the wife of established actor Dominique Vega: Evangelina Lamontagne, America’s most coveted model. What starts as a one night stand turns into a dangerous affair when Evangelina is hired as an actress on the set of Adriel’s latest music video shoot. As the affair continues, so do the flashes of the paparazzi cameras, causing Dominique to act on his suspicions in the worst ways imaginable.

Genres: Drama/Romance/Thriller

Link to story: https://my.w.tt/83r5jObFxX

Chapters: One (ongoing).

Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

1 Like

Lori Sullivan has just moved to San Francisco when she meets Jean Dryden in a gay bar. They discover that they live in the same apartment building and continue to spend time together. What happens when mental illness intrudes on their growing love for each other?

Genre: Romance (LGBTQ+)

Chapters: 2 (ongoing, I plan to post a new chapter at least once a week)

@TylerBlue27 on Wattpad

1 Like

Title: Kickflip

Summary: Sixteen-year-old Matteo is a simple dude. He would rather spend the summer of 2003 filming his skateboard video than worrying about his best friend Logan’s obsession with gay jokes.

When cute emo boy Quinn applies to work at the skate shop with Matt, life gets more complicated. Being friends with clever, flirty Quinn is like learning a new skateboard trick: a little bit intimidating but totally (probably) worth the challenge. It would be easier if Logan didn’t hate Quinn, but the hardest part is that Matt can’t seem to figure out if Quinn might possibly, maybe, want to kiss him back.

Genre: Teen Fiction/Coming-of-Age/Romance (it’s kind of a romcom)
Link: Link
Number of chapters: 20 (complete)

1 Like

Logo%201

Title: The Popularity Guide

Summary: Everyone that attends Westbridge College wants one thing; to climb the ranks of the Society Circle. Zara’s no exception, only she has a plan.

After getting the highest exam results in a contest, Chizaram Okarie transfers to Westbridge, where the only thing heavier than the textbooks are the secrets. The Circle rules the College, a miny hierarchy built on ambition and hard work. Stuck between clever rich kids and dangerous lies, Zara knows what she was getting herself into. All she wants is to show them that girls like her deserve to be the best, too.

One year, one chance, one fool-proof plan - The Popularity Guide.

Genre: Teen Fiction
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191665386-the-popularity-guide-✓
Number of chapters: 1 (Okay but I’m posting twice a week :smiley: )

1 Like

Hello @TheGirlThatLaughs ! I’d love to be your friend :relaxed: Here is my story:

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Updates every Friday.

Genre: Teen Fiction Romance

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Number of Chapters: 31 so far

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

1 Like

Title: Heart to Hart
Summary: At eighteen years old, mistakes are bound to be made and Natasha can’t seem to stop making them.

First, she leaves her friends and home behind all because she couldn’t face her ex with her new replacement. She is convinced the change of scenery will magically transform her.

When she realises she was wrong, she returns only to find that cracks are starting to show in the perfect family her mother tries to portray them all as.

Max, her ex-boyfriend, is suddenly single. Will she be quick to forgive and let him use her all over again?

Then there is Alec, her childhood best friend. Sian has warned her not to cross any lines in their relationship but what harm is a little kiss among friends?

Natasha is about to find out, the hard way, that every action has a consequence.
Genre: young adult romance
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/732296664-heart-to-hart
Number of chapters: 7, ongoing

1 Like

Title: ENOUGH
Genre: Random
number of chapters: 10 and continuing

Description: " I had enough" Egypt screamed
22 year old Egypt lives in Compton,California with her two friends Ashley & Ace.
Egypt’s best-friend Ace believes that she is living in the most dangerous city in California. He tries everything in his power to get Egypt to leave California with him.
While Ace tries to talk her into leaving Egypt meets a well known person in California.
Which makes it harder for Ace to leave with Egypt.
If you want to find out what happens Click to read.

1 Like

Title : ARB101

Blurb: they were two strangers
The met on a whatsApp group
He fell in love with her
She liked him
But…

He’s married and with a kid
She’s is single and don’t want to mingle
He’s in his thirties
She’s in her teen
He’s an hausa