Recommend me books!

Hello! I’ve recently finished some amazing books and can’t seem to find anymore while I wait for them to update. I’m looking for BXB books, it can be pretty much any genre as long as it isn’t horror or mystery, and I really just want it to be well-written. It can be your book or somebody else’s I don’t really care. I look forward to reading them!

1 Like

Hi! I have not been reading a lot on wattpad but here are some of the ones I have enjoyed. Taken by xXammeXx and The billionaire and I by dami241. You could also check my story out if you would like its called Broken.

1 Like

I summon thee @Asted1011

Totally recommend his books :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @HeartfullyYours I have a jackpot for you! I’ll link them below. Happy reading!

Locus of Control

Locus%20Of%20Control%20Photo

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/151161213-locus-of-control-complete-editing

Kyler was a well-respected scientist who always found time to stop and smell the roses. Brice was a boxer who ignored the roses while waiting for his chance at the championships. That was until the Locus virus escaped from the lab where Kyler worked and quickly began to spread. The victims mutated rapidly and consumed anything that they could put in their mouths, including their once fellow man.

Almost a decade later, this destructive virus has devastated most of the human population. Food is hard to find, and friends are even harder. They meet on a rooftop by chance, and Brice’s distrust of other survivors leaves them at odds. His suspicion only grows with Kyler’s positive attitude, generosity, and desire for companionship. Despite rising tensions, a spark is born between them as they’re forced to spend time together. A spark, however, is tender and fragile in a violent world. Other survivors hiding selfish desires could extinguish their spark and ruin their chances at love in an anarchic wasteland.

What’s Your Deal?

what's%20your%20deal

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/146800228-what's-your-deal-complete

Description: Being the son of a dirty cop isn’t easy. Jeff has been bullied since middle school when the first accusation was slung about his father on the day of his mother’s passing. Learning from his father that putting on a tough act is the only way through, Jeff pushes away everybody who has ever tried to get close to him.

One such person is Brant. The local gay, and social outcast. Brant has been putting up with the worst that humanity has had to offer since the day he was born. Admiring Jeff from afar has only amplified his desires to claim him, but every attempt at friendship has been met with repressed anger, and rejection. Can Brant break through Jeff’s calloused personality and show him there’s more to life than being a social scandal? Or will Brant be just another mask for Jeff to push away while trying to make it through high school?

Love Struck

Love%20Struck

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/150407045-love-struck-complete

Description: “Why can’t we all just stay friend’s?” Matt wants his two best friends Marcy and Kevin. Unfortunately, the two are more than just attracted to Matt, and he is powerless to stop them. Always making moves in attempts to claim Matt’s heart, and sabotaging each other in the process. The bond between the three of them seems to hang only by a thread. Can Kevin steal Matt’s heart, or will Marcy get to it first?

The Apprentice Assassin

The%20Apprentice%20Assassen

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/156314189-the-apprentice-assassin-complete-but-editing

Magic, power, and blood. It’s all about who you know. Thomas was raised to be a fighter. With no known magical power to speak of. He pushed himself harder to gain the respect he desired. Joining the military at sixteen, he rose through the ranks as fast as he could, even going so far as to accepting vision-enhancing implants. Seven years later, his hard work finally paid off. He and his squadmates are sent on a mission to the eastern continent to recover secret documents from a rogue faction of spies. The information is said to contain information on the Flara, a group of shady billionaires who are slowly buying up every corporation they can get their hands on, and the weakness to the Cantorians. An evil group of seemingly immortal creatures with powers beyond the human scope.

Scavenging for Love

https://www.wattpad.com/story/202175741-scavenging-for-love-w-i-p

Which comes first, love or duty? In Jason’s case, he is forced to choose between working for the tribe that has raised him, or loving the only person who has ever cared for him. Sage, next to work for the tribe on his eighteenth birthday, has no desire to do so. After a childhood accident where Jason saved him from a Gagkut in the badlands, he hopelessly falls in love with the young man and has tried to claim him ever since.

The tribe, however, needs medicine that prevents them from the ever creeping sickness that turns them into the monstrous Gagkuts. The only way to acquire this medicine they so desperately need is to bring the pregnant woman to the center-lands, a place filled with powerful magicians, and alchemists who live in the lap of luxury. The mothers to be, are mysteriously accepted into the city and are taken care of until they give birth. After testing the child’s magical aptitude, the mothers are sent back with any reject, and a supply of medicine to take home to their tribe. Will duty suppress the love these two possess, or will their affections for each other supersede the needs of the tribe, potentially damning the village?

Love The Lost

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/148043512-love-the-lost-complete-but-editing

Description: Book two of "The Truth Always Comes Out. Please read “What’s Your Deal” to understand what has transpired before this time. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/146800228-what’s-your-deal-complete

The Larson family was devastated after Jeff had been removed from their care. Brant quit trying in school, almost didn’t graduated, and stayed at his mothers new home, a shell of his former self. All he can do is text Jeff’s phone, hoping one day he will respond. Jeff, however, has no knowledge of this, and the second he turned eighteen he fled his grandparents home and returned to his hometown to reunite with Brant. Upon arrival, Jeff was devastated to find out Brant no longer lived in their old home with no forwarding address. Fearing the worst he goes to Ashford community college in hopes to find somebody who has even heard of Brant. In his rush to flee, he had to acquire a new phone, leaving him friendless once more.
Can these lost lovers finally reconnect after all this time, or has the time they’ve lost killed their chances at true love…

1 Like

Holy fu- That was either extremely fast or a massive coincidence O_o

2 Likes

Haha, I just check the story requests before I go to bed. XD I saw the number pop up after I messaged it. XD

1 Like

You should check out @NamiarTopit 's Fan X series. They are all great b/b reads!

2 Likes

I’ve got a fluffy LGBT fantasy romance. I hope you enjoy it!

Sun And Shadow

Goofy boys guard sheep and fail catastrophically to communicate in pseudo-ancient Greece: a romcom.

It’s not fun to be the twin brother of the most beautiful woman in the world. Lysandros, junior Prince of Chaldis, could tell you that much. It’s even less fun when when an arrogant warrior comes seeking Phoibe’s hand and decides to cozy up to him to get it.

But when Niketas turns out to be a suspiciously more-than-alright fella who grows on him like mold? That’s probably an appropriate time to stop talking about fun and start shaking his fist at the gods, because what else can you do in the face of fate and glory?

If you like sunny stories, semi-accurate Greek mythology rehashed beyond all hope, or characters desperately trying to comprehend one another, this is the novella for you!

Sun And Shadow is complete! You can find it at https://www.wattpad.com/story/187403995-sun-and-shadow

@ccstarfield’s also got mlm books that you should check out!

5 Likes

@Olivaughn

5 Likes

Is it okay if it’s ongoing? @Olivaughn has an ongoing one called Pumpkin Patch that I’ve been reading, if you’re interested.

2 Likes

You beat me to it. :joy:

1 Like

Here are a few that I love <3

Kickflip by @ccstarfield.

Candy Gram by @Olivaughn

The Fallen by @-serenityE-

4 Likes

download

3 Likes

I love your memes more than I can express

1 Like

Oof, maybe next time. :sob:

1 Like

Hello! I hope you’ll enjoy this book!

Latte Love

newdesign_1_original

Matt, he was just a typical college student in his second year, working as a typical barista at a coffee shop near his university . He thought his life was typical, and just like that, he continued living a carefree, peaceful life.

That is, until one day, on a Saturday afternoon, a customer walked in for his cup of latte, and captured Matt’s heart without even knowing.

That was when their story began. Except, Matt had no idea that this particular young man wasn’t just a typical comer of the shop.

Read “Latte Love” here.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/180345639-at-heart
‘The world would never be able to handle a sad person.’
Who are we at heart? What secrets do we hide? What wars are being waged in our mind?
Our pain is the most raw and vulnerable feeling that we possess. It defines us. It is our truth. It is who we are. Here’s a dedication to all the pain we go through in our lifetime.
( I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’RE INTO POETRY)

Title: My Secret Mobster Boyfriend
Author: AthenaKosalla
Genre: Romance, General Fiction, Action/Thriller, New Adult

Blurb
“I only have three conditions: you’ll accompany me whenever your presence is needed, don’t tell anyone this isn’t real and do not fall in love with me.”

Dark prince meets nerdy doctor: Cate needs a boyfriend to avoid dreadful embarrassment at her upcoming high school reunion. Dray needs to bring home a girl with marriage potential before he will be allowed to take over the family business. In the absence of better options they agree to help each other. But with them obviously living in two completely different worlds, can this fateful deal really work out or will everything just end in an epic disaster?

This story combines a lot of genres. Of course romance and a bit of drama are somehwere at the center of it and so is the humorous way the characters interact with one another. However, you will soon notice that the setting also includes a serious background with lots of mystery, thriller and even action elements to keep you on your toes!
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206331065-my-secret-mobster-boyfriend

1 Like

Here is mine! It is science fiction set in an alternate galaxy and involves superpowers. I hope you give it a read and enjoy it! Have a great day! :blush:

Elemorts%20Cover%20With%20Badge

Title: Elemorts

Description: Planet Karomoz - the central hub and heart of a galaxy with numerous hospitable planets - is ripe for the taking. The rulers have grown corrupt, the army indolent and the Karomozians themselves just couldn’t care less who holds power as long as they lead their luxurious lives unperturbed.

Twenty strangers - the Elemorts to-be - from twenty different home planets, visit Karomoz, each with their own reasons and motivations and each armed with a different elemental power.

Once on Karomoz, their fates get intertwined in unlikely ways and two factions are formed, locked in an ongoing battle for what each side believes in; a battle not of good versus evil but a battle of gray versus gray.

FIRST PLACE IN SCIENCE FICTION IN THE 2018 TALENT AWARDS

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/111292481-elemorts

1 Like

Picture_20191107_010412116

❝It’s not meaningless if he has the power to break your heart into thousand pieces❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

Here’s the problem: the love of his life has met someone else. Smartest thing for him to do is to move on and Theodore Peterson might just be the right person to help with that. What was supposed to be just a fling ends up being one of the most important things in his life. It’s now up to Quentin himself to decide if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Click here to read!

1 Like