⭐ Request Graphics Here! ⭐ Designers needed to fill orders REFRESH DUE 14 DEC

cooltext298236563690511

Looking for a cover, a trailer, or any other kind of graphic?:

This has been created for people who would like to post specific details of their requirements. Any designer is welcome to respond to the requests.

Any requests found on the main club will be closed.

Below are some suggestions:

Please include the following:

Title

Sub-title

Author

[center]Link to resource (if you have an image or something you would like a designer to include)

General feel of the story or summary

Genre of story

Specific Ideas

Payment you are willing to make (follow/dedication/comments). Please do not ask for votes.

Anything else you may think relevant

Please post specific details of your requirements and include the following:

Thread type: (HTML/Layout/image)

Title

Sub-title

Link to color palette (click here for colorlovers )

If you have an image or something you would like a designer to include:

General feel:

Number of links and/or link names:

Payment you are willing to make

Please include the following:

Title

Sub-title

Author name

Link to resource (if you have a video clip or something you would like a designer to include)

General feel of the story

Genre of story

Payment you are willing to make

DESIGNERS:

Please reply to people via private message.

cooltext298237969909769

1. Please post each cover request ONCE only and in ONE post. If you require a second cover, by all means use a second comment.

2. Don’t ask for “Reserved” spots. They WILL be deleted without warning.

3. Designers: Do NOT advertise on the thread.

4. Should you receive a cover you’re happy with, please edit your comment here to say “closed” so designers know not to contact you unnecessarily

5. See thread title for Time of refresh.

6. Do NOT offer votes as payment nor real money. Please refer to club guidelines

⭐ Request Graphics Here! ⭐ Designers needed to fill orders REFRESH DUE 3 DEC
Need A cover ASAP!! WILL DO ANY PAYMENT (FORMER TRAILER MAKER FYI)

although I have little faith in this working Never did in the past I was hoping someone could add text to my two covers for me, I don’t have anything suitable and can’t get new ones right now. (if necessary, Coloring and such can be adjusted)

Fof
Title: Flesh of frost
Subtitle: “The ice does not forgive”
Author: Jay Puff
Font Idea: Something with Fantasy and ice vibes, maybe with a snowflake for the O in frost.
Examples for font/ text ideas: image image image

I’ll give payment of follow and comments to whichever i like best, and follows to anyone who tries.

although I have little faith in this working Never did in the past I was hoping someone could add text to my two covers for me, I don’t have anything suitable and can’t get new ones right now. (if necessary, Coloring and such can be adjusted) BOI
Title: Bones of Iron
Subtitle: “I am iron and I forge myself”
Author: Jay Puff
Font idea: Same font as Flesh of frost except in a dark silver / metal color maybe have it look drippy or with a sword as one of the letters.
Examples image image

I’ll give payment of follow and comments to whichever i like best, and follows to anyone who tries.

Looking for someone able to create a banner for me? White transparent background with either skulls or roses on it that says “Thanks for reading!”

Removed

REQUESTING A COVER (OPEN)

Title: Lady of Light
Subtitle: Follow a world of magic
Author: Raven Jakois
General feel of the story: A girl finds a portal to other worlds where she stumbles upon sirens, demons and flesh-eaters. She is a skilled knife thrower, learns magic in a library (which becomes the primary focus) and has a big fluffy black cat with green eyes (both fur and eyes are the same colours as hers).
Genre: Urban Fantasy

1. Basically I have this picture for my cover, but I need her hair to be black or burnt brown. That’s the Only thing. But if you feel like being artistic with special effects and want to put on a font, then you are more than welcome to make an additional cover with that, so I can choose. Bear in mind, I’m a little picky, although the cover I use now is crap -_-
  2. If you have something simple without any people on, but still relatable to magic and catchy, I might consider it.

Payment: I’m not sure what the standard is, but I can review your work be it art or a book? Help you with a blurb? Come up with your own suggestions, then I’ll consider it. Don’t be shy :slight_smile:
Also feel free to ask question or PM me. I don’t bite.

The picture
dove%20water
Link to pic: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/e8/d8/cae8d8f8260602b999c3a9f2ac77fe08.jpg

proper sized image dl link will be provided after confirmation of usage.

hii, so i gave it a try c:
lmk if you want any changes or won’t be using it.
:bluehearts:

nvm

Hi there! My name’s Katerina, & I’m in Dessssperate need of a cover and maybe a couple of banners (that can be discussed later tho, ) I’ve been wanting to get back to writing and I finally got something down but I don’t have a cover :confused: Now don’t get me wrong I would’ve gladly requested on any of your pretty little threads, I just don’t have the time to wait around cuz I’m trying to get this off the ground before I lose all hope. (I’m sure some of you can relate.)

As I said, I will do any sort of payment. You name your price. I can even make you a trailer or teaser or any video you name it. (examples: https://youtu.be/M5svU_8klkk)

Just please help ya girl out.

Title: Almost
Subtext (optional): Almost is never enough.
Author: Katerina Hurt
Genre: Teen fic? Maybe ChicLit. Def humor and romance tho.
Description: Kimberly lives her life by a set of rules. Rules she uses to maintain her sanity and her heart. She lives a normal life, one in which she goes by her daily baises working with her best friends annoying their manager and toying with not only men’s feelings but most importantly their wallets. (small because I’m still editing this)
Ideas: So I was thinking Some Neon signs a dark alley/ brick wall and then Kimberly, played by Naomi Scott, in there, if not someone similar. or the outline of the girl. It’s not like a pretty crazy manip ( I think)
Mood: Some pics I thought would help get the feeling of what I want??
https://pastebin.com/k0qXZW1L

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK AWAY. THERE ARE STILL SOME KINKS I AM TRYING TO WORK OUT MYSELF.

I’m just all over the place bubbling with ideas sometimes I don’t even understand myself tbh

Hey, sorry I don’t think I’m going to be using it as it’s not quite what I had in mind. I personally don’t like the font that’s used, wish for the swirls to be brighter and not behind the text (instead like something in the images I provided). Thanks for your attempt though! :purple_heart:

[diregard this as wattpad is revoking my right to post one link to one image - the cover i edited in response to ur request]

Title: The Mermaid Pirate
Author: Camilla CB
The cover that is on my story right now was a free photo I found but is literally what Im looking for but id like the mermaid to have a golden tail and have thicker, black hair. I love the pirate tattoos since she was a girl raised by pirates thanks to her eerie emotional connections to the winds and sea. (actually a mermaid)
The ship i would like to have crimson red sails with a skeleton mermaid tail symbol
Payment: I will offer professional pay as well as dedication/follow/comment etc.