⭐ Request Graphics Here! ⭐ Designers needed to fill orders REFRESH DUE 21 JAN

cooltext298236563690511

Looking for a cover, a trailer, or any other kind of graphic?:

This has been created for people who would like to post specific details of their requirements. Any designer is welcome to respond to the requests.

Any requests found on the main club will be closed.

Below are some suggestions:

Please include the following:

Title

Sub-title

Author

[center]Link to resource (if you have an image or something you would like a designer to include)

General feel of the story or summary

Genre of story

Specific Ideas

Payment you are willing to make (follow/dedication/comments). Please do not ask for votes.

Anything else you may think relevant

Please post specific details of your requirements and include the following:

Thread type: (HTML/Layout/image)

Title

Sub-title

Link to color palette (click here for colorlovers )

If you have an image or something you would like a designer to include:

General feel:

Number of links and/or link names:

Payment you are willing to make

Please include the following:

Title

Sub-title

Author name

Link to resource (if you have a video clip or something you would like a designer to include)

General feel of the story

Genre of story

Payment you are willing to make

DESIGNERS:

Please reply to people via private message.

cooltext298237969909769

1. Please post each cover request ONCE only and in ONE post. If you require a second cover, by all means use a second comment.

2. Don’t ask for “Reserved” spots. They WILL be deleted without warning.

3. Designers: Do NOT advertise on the thread.

4. Should you receive a cover you’re happy with, please edit your comment here to say “closed” so designers know not to contact you unnecessarily

5. See thread title for Time of refresh.

6. Do NOT offer votes as payment nor real money. Please refer to club guidelines

⭐ Request Graphics Here! ⭐ Designers needed to fill orders REFRESH DUE 14 JAN
I need a cover maker who will take on a hard task
pinned #2

Thread type: (HTML/Layout/image) HTML

Title Bedtime book club

Subtitle : let’s read together

Link to color palette (https://www.colourlovers.com/palette/4622642/coucher_de_soleil)

If you have an image or something you would like a designer to include: Something with a moon and stars that indecates nighttime

General feel: friendly and happy

Number of links : one

Payment you are willing to make will add your book to a list and maybe follow

Anything else you may think relevant nothing else

Title Perfection

Author LigerCat

General feel of the story or summary bit of romance; dark, or light with dark undertones (if that makes any sense?)

Specific Ideas a chained up heart or, well, current cover has a heart wrapped in barbed wire. Just something that gives a feeling of a heart being held captive?

Payment willing to read and comment on one of your books (how much read will depend on length and how much work went into the cover), or follow, or a shout out and dedication in the book. Please specify which payment you want.

Title Cascading Shadows

Sub-title Reign of Darkness Book 1

Author Elle Everthorn

[center] Link to resource (if you have an image or something you would like a designer to include)

General feel of the story or summary
Azrael is a slave that sees corruption and darkness everyday. He meets Seraphin, the Prince of Alara, which brings a bit of hope into his life for the future of the kingdom. However, it soon comes to a crashing halt when they are kidnapped by demons. What happens when they find out the demons are planning to overthrow the King and spiral Alara into an eternity of darkness?

Specific Ideas I had two ideas, but I am also open to see your ideas. 1) a medieval castle casted in red smoke. 2) a king having his back turned on the readers while a male cloaked figure faces them

Payment you are willing to make (follow/dedication/comments). Please do not ask for votes. Follow or dedication

Anything else you may think relevant nothing I think of.

-CLOSED-

Looking for a designer to make a fantasy typography cover!
Title: Grounding the Storm

Author: @leannamattos (Leanna Mattos)

General feel of the story or summary: Roux Aimrey is an immortal witch. In a kingdom ruled by a cruel king, no one is out of the watchful eye of the royal family. Not even Roux herself, hidden away in a refugee village built from the ground by her parents.
Roux’s power is dangerous and untrained, forcing her keep it locked up tight-believing that to be the worst of her problems, she doesn’t expect the storm that invades their small village during the night. And it’s not just any storm, but the dark prince coming to take her back to the castle. He needs her power to quell his own. As a witch of storm, his power matches his personality, dark and unyielding.
Roux must navigate her new life in the castle and learn to leave her old one behind, all the while learning to trust her power and what it must take to force her way into the prince’s black heart.

Genre of story: Fantasy

Specific Ideas: I’m looking for someone that is willing to do typography covers for a four book series. I can share image ideas in PM if you’re interested. Looking for someone that can do a bold title, dark background, and really bring a fantasy feel to the design.

Payment: Payment would be a permanent follow, your book adding to my reading list, and credit in the description for the cover.

Title Blue Bloods

Sub-title Book 1

Author Amazing Aims

General feel of the story or summary In a family that is all about the brains and the proper adequate, stands a lone misfit. Dominyque Pierce.

She is strong, and determined and never backs down. But that’s not the only thing that makes her different.

It’s her eyes. Two beautiful colors that are the eye-catchers to everyone’s attention.

Dominyque is determined to become someone important and powerful, and is ready to mess up her world and become known. But there is one last thing that she must do.

She must find the man of her dreams.

Genre of story Werewolf

Specific Ideas I offer almost free reign of this, I just want something dark and sexy. Like a vampire diaries and true blood inspired kind of feel. The main character is cast Elizabeth Olsen and her mate is cast Zac Effron. Honestly if you can somehow manipulate Olsen’s features with a wine colored hair and the bicolor eyes(blue and brown)? That would be awesome! But i’m not nit picky. this is the current cover but i re-casted the main character

Payment i can follow, do dedications, and leave comments to. Just say your price.

Title Blood Rise

Sub-title Book 2

Author Amazing Aims

General feel of the story or summary ~Continuation of Blue Bloods~

Domynique Pierce is trying to come back from the ashes of her disappointment. After meeting the Royal Lycan family that is her own. She comes back with Kole hopping that maybe her mate could mend and show her what family is.

Before that can happen a storm of lies and betrayals comes to surface and Domynique is caught in the middle of a war that wasn’t hers to begin with. Fighting against vampires and lycans that think it’s better for her to be dead than alive. Dominyque has to find away to find the truth and expose the reality.

It’s either that or to be killed at the hands of her own mate.

Genre of story Werewolf and Vampire

Specific Ideas I offer almost free reign of this, I just want something dark and sexy. Like a vampire diaries and true blood inspired kind of feel. The main character is cast Elizabeth Olsen and her mate is cast Zac Effron. Honestly if you can somehow manipulate Olsen’s features with a wine colored hair and the bicolor eyes(blue and brown)? That would be awesome! But i’m not nit picky. this is the current cover but i re-casted the main character

Payment i can follow, do dedications, and leave comments to. Just say your price.

Title Differential
Author Ria M.
General Feel Of The Story A diverse story about a black boy and a white boy forming a high school romance. The MC is the black boy, and he’s suffering from anxiety and depression.
Genre Teen Fiction
Specific Ideas I want something aesthetically pleasing, something relevant to the characters, and that’ll draw attention.
Payment Any sort of payment you want, name your price.

-Ria :sparkles:

Title : When they escape

Author : Faye0101

General feel of the story or summary : It is a story about the anime Boku no hero academia. two villains escape prison with help and the students from UA and the heroes have to defeat them.
The villains are quite “dark” and they commit crimes just for fun or when they are bored.
The guy’s superpower is nightmare. He can show you your worst nightmare.
And the girl can change into any animal.

Genre of story : adventure, action

Specific Ideas : maybe the two villains on the cover? But if you have any ideas I am happy to hear them.
The guy has silver hair and piercings and full black eyes.
The girl maybe portrayed as a small animal like a cat or bird.

Payment I am more than willing to follow, comment you and your stories :slight_smile:

Thread type : Image

Title SINNER

Sub-title ebook & paperback covers by Kristin

Link to color palette
https://color.adobe.com/Horror-color-theme-1043672/

If you have an image or something you would like a designer to include:

I would also like some quotes from The Picture of Dorian Grey included as that’s my overall theme. The quotes I have atm are: “the basis of optimism is sheer terror”, “you will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit”, “the only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it”. If you want to use one of those, the quote about sins is the one I used on my current thread (here), but you can use other quotes or none at all! :smile:
General feel : I would like it to be dark. It’s based on The Picture of Dorian Grey which is a very dark book about sins, vanity, etc etc. I’d like it to use blacks, greys, whites and reds. See my current thread for the styles I used, but you can do anything!

Number of links and/or link names: N/A

Payment you are willing to make : I am happy to perma follow and give you an honest, insightful critique on some of your work. I am also a full time cover designer and I would be happy to do a cover for you too!

Anything else you may think relevant: I don’t need much on there, just the examples above, maybe a reference to the payment I charge (a follow) and what I make. I make ebook and paperback covers. Ebook covers are a follow, paperback covers are a follow and an honest comment on one of my books. I would also like to have it noted on the thread that I do not use copyrighted images, and that I buy my images and fonts. Rules are: always credit, do not undo payment, do not remove my watermark. Maybe also put that if a cover isn’t collected, I will sell it on auction.

I know that’s a lot of info :frowning: Please let me know if you’d like to do this and if you need more of my example images!

new thread: ⭐ Request Graphics Here! ⭐ Designers needed to fill orders REFRESH DUE 28 JAN

closed #13

unlisted #14