Research on Undiscovered (Looky, there's a poll!)

Before we get started.

1. This isn’t by staff. No one ever order me so everything I post is my own.
  2. Don’t advert and no turning this a dumpster :fire: You can share negative opinion or good opinion and you can ‘debate’ each oth but let’s keep it civil please.
  3. It may be for research but truthfully it’s not really for studying. I’m just curious and want to see the polls :eyes:

What is this thread about?

It’s to see how much you read undiscovered, find, how many in the reading list, etc etc… Yes, I know the clubbers aren’t majority of wattpadders in main site but you folks are still part of wattpadders so why not? :woman_shrugging:

Do you know the (ambs run) profile Undiscoveredbooks?

• Yes
  • No
  • I think?
  • Don’t know (meaning: you might heard from someone but ignore or forgot. Was never interested even if there was mention. Other reasons)

0 voters

How many stories in your reading list?

• Low (1-10)
  • Middle (20-50)
  • High (100-max (which is 200))
  • None

0 voters

Do you have more than one reading list for the undiscovered stories?

• Yes
  • No (just one)
  • Don’t know. My reading list is mix of undiscovered and high read (or other stuff) stories

0 voters

Are you a undiscovered writer yourself?

• Yes
  • No
  • 50/50 (meaning: I am but also have story (or stories) that have high reads)

0 voters

Do you have high expectations when reading, like popular or any well-written stories? (Note: No ‘Uh, popular stories’ writing sucks’. I don’t want to hear it)

• Absolutely!
  • Yes, but I can let it pass even if there’s errors
  • No
  • Don’t know

0 voters

If the story gain and become popular (not undiscovered anymore) would you still read it?

• Yes!
  • No (it’s not undiscovered anymore so I have to move on)
  • Maybe
  • Don’t know

0 voters

Ok, that should be done and any I missed then I’ll just add new poll instead of closing thread. But hopefully it’s all ok.

Original thread (where I made slight mistake): here

Posting here for new poll link (in case if I made a mistake)

2 Likes

Still can’t say much on high read stories as I don’t read then regardless. It’ll be interesting to see the results, though.

1 Like

I see that you fixed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep :sunglasses: Thanks to you and other’s for pointing out :laughing:

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like