#RIP 3.0

Yeah I havent copied all of mine onto a google doc yet. I need to. Tomorrow morning plans.

Two days of delete scares in a row and I’m done lol

1 Like

Two days? What happened yesterday?

2 Likes

After writing 6k words in the car, google docs didnt offline save.

But I was able to recover

2 Likes

Me: Write, write, write

My brain: Let’s go back and edit that thing you just wrote.

Me: NO!! We are not doing that.

My brain: But this would sound better. Also this whole part is trash. Delete and start over.

Me: Brain, you are missing the point of nano.

My brain: Tttthhhhhiiiisssssssssssssssssss. Fix it. Fiiiiixxxxx ittttttttt.

2 Likes

This is exactly why I’m not officially doing NaNo. I have to do this. Like I cannot stop myself.

1 Like

bloop

4 Likes

Normally I can’t resist, but I am doing pretty well today. I am proud of myself.

2 Likes

This makes me so happy to hear!

And I am always proud of you, no matter what :heart:

2 Likes

Unless I missed it because I’m tired, what’s the funny character trait you found out about your character?

2 Likes

Exhibit something in the list of why you and I are long lost cousins. Except I caved and went back. It was the right choice for me, though. I felt like I was building a tower on a marsh with kindling for the foundations. I thought I’d done enough planning, but it turns out my world and characters still needed a bit more understanding before I could play with them properly.

3 Likes

Lol, no I didn’t post it.

Kind of naughty? Not really, but don’t read if you’re super worried. In Chainbreaker, there’s a scene where [Hala’s boo-thang who you may or may not have met yet :eyes:] bites her because they’re trying to be cute, but Hal isn’t about it. She later bites them back as a joke and I laughed because that character discovered at that moment that they really like being bitten.

2 Likes

And I’m proud of you! Do it the way you feel is best for you and the story <3

We’re going to pick so many darn flowers by the end of this that everyone will get a bouquet :sunflower:

2 Likes

ILY! Here, this is me handing you all the support I can carry so you can also feel great about yourself.

Everyone gets a bouquet! And a garland! I like the word ‘garland’.

2 Likes

I’ve been really torn about whether I would want Bearheart to go into Paid or not, but I think I’m leaning toward trad-publishing now. Even though Paid gets more freedom with content (it seems) and Wattpad is giving people lots of visibility and opportunities, it was written in direct response to things I didn’t like in traditionally published books available to teens in my area.
I want to see it in a library someday :slight_smile: But I think I’ll try with If I Know You when it’s finished/edited.

@relevy have you applied to Paid or Stars? I could totally see them eating up THT!

4 Likes

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

You are a shining ray of talent and loveliness! I’m so proud of you, my friend! <3

3 Likes

I’m 457 words in today and just wrote a random moment between my two characters :rofl: I’m going from silly to serious though, so that’s going to be fun.

Thank you so much :heart: :heart:

Don’t make me teary, lmao

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like