Romance, Forbidden, and Teacher/Student novels

Hi so I am looking as the title suggests.

I only want the stories in English and Spanish. There is not length limit, so you can send me short stories, novels, etc. I don’t want any fantasy stories or other besides romance. Must be tagged romance.

My requirements are as follows:

Tittle
Cover
Description/Summary
Link
Anything else (optional).

2 Likes

Hello!

Is a some mature content alright with you?

Also I’ll tag two writers who have what you’re looking for if it’s all good for you @LittleMinx94 @LailaLiliana

2 Likes

Yes and yes!!

1 Like

Yay!

Here you go, it’s a boss/employee type of forbidden romance :wink:

Covers%20small%203

Andy is a nerdy young woman, with a great talent for coding. Moving to Seattle for her dream job makes her start a new chapter of her life.

Oliver, her new colleague is the embodiment of everything she’s ever wanted in a man. However, her affection for Oli is tainted by the overwhelming attraction she feels for her new boss, the cold and seemingly arrogant Alexander.

While trying to have a successful career, she battles with her inner desires, and does her best to face a romantic situation that is new to her.

LINK HERE

3 Likes

Hey there! Thanks @DarlaCassic for the tag :wink:

All I write are forbidden romances so you’re in luck! lol I do have a Student/professor romance though, it’s not the book I usually recommend since it was the first thing I ever wrote but you can easily find it on my profile under A Fractured Lover :slight_smile:

I’ll post a couple of my other more recent novels :eyes:

Unlawful Temptations

Rules are meant to be broken.

At least that was the motto that Kat Sanders led her life by. She said what she wanted, did what she pleased, and didn’t give a damn who judged her for it. Her home life was unstable ever since her father left and her mother spiraled into a drug induced stupor, leaving Kat with the heavy responsibility of taking care of her younger sister. So, in an ugly turn of events where Kat loses her job, she hurriedly accepts an offer to interview for a job as a nanny. Yet, when Kat meet her new employer, all bets are off. He’s handsome, he’s brooding, and enticingly dangerous with a gun tucked into his side and a badge of honor splayed proudly across his blue uniform. Dominic Reed had everything Kat could ever want in a man.

Everything, aside from a wife.

Will Kat be able to downplay her normal, rebellious attitude and attraction to her married boss, or will forbidden feelings bud and temptation once again claim a victory over Kat and Dominic?

Yet, who can tell where this game of Kat and mouse will lead as Dominic’s lethal job intertwines into Kat’s life in a very real, very dangerous way that will leave them both vulnerable and fated for destruction.

Game on.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/77859786-unlawful-temptations-✔️

Another book:

Dancing With Sin

Alice Monroe had everything until she had nothing.

A professional Lyrical dancer and instructor at twenty-four, Alice had worked tirelessly for years to achieve perfection in all areas of her life. She was disciplined, meticulous, and had a drive that left those around her feeling dizzy. With the perfect boyfriend on her arm and the career of her childhood dreams, Alice didn’t think anything could get better than this.

And she was right.

All it took was one night to tear down everything Alice had built for herself until she was left single, jobless, and her heart stained with betrayal. With her tail tucked between her legs, she drives to Chicago to move in with her older sister until she’s back on her feet.

Little did she know that this was just the beginning of her twist of fate nightmare. Ethan Black is waiting for her in Chicago as a perfect stranger, but soon after he and Alice meet, it’s impossible for either of them to deny that they’re destined to be much more.

The only problem?

Ethan’s engaged to be wed to her sister.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187660024-dancing-with-sin-a-forbidden-love-story

5 Likes

Title: The stalker’s obsession
Genre: Romance, dark romance, thriller

Natalie Harper has spent the last several years of her life in fear. She hides a dark secret; a grim past that keeps following her even to this day. There’s a monster that’s chasing after her and ruining her every chance of happiness - her stalker.
When a new transfer student befriends her and claims he wants to help, Natalie is
torn between running or accepting his help. Will she be able to overcome her fears and learn to live once again or will she drown even further into her misery? And what if her new friend has a few too many secrets of his own?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176139416-the-stalker’s-obsession

1 Like

Thank you! Will look into it!!

1 Like

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year and he continued living life the way it was before her.

Now, five years later, both are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

COMPLETED

Click here to read!

2 Likes

Hey @norita97!

Dropping my completed romance here for you. It might not be your kind of thing as it has a few sex scenes throughout, but hope you like it if you choose to check it out :blush: (This book is complete, with a sequel currently in progress.)

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:
:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets blunt-yet-beautiful guitarist, Noah, at music university in London, she soon discovers the tattoos on his skin are covering up a colourful past. Battling with her own inhibitions and a deep-rooted distrust of men, Abi is quick to realise Noah is hiding the whole truth. What she doesn’t know is that he only wants to protect her from the heartbreaking reality of who he once was.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi soon starts to shed her innocence in order to experience things she’s never even allowed herself to dream about. However, as their relationship grows deeper and more intimate by the day, it seems as though Abi has been the one teaching Noah something all along. How to love.

When the fickle hand of fame comes knocking, the walls slowly start to crumble and Noah’s secrets can no longer be contained. With the shocking truth finally revealed, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

1 Like

IMG_1534
Title: Miss CEO and the Mysterious Secretary
Summary: Veronica Shayth is the talented yet eccentric CEO of Sydius Entertainment. She is only interested in getting what she wants no matter which route she takes. When her top star gets into a drug scandal, she must do everything to keep her company afloat. Due to her circumstances, Veronica hires a mysterious man, one she deems rude and below her, as her secretary.

He turns her world upside down, showing her sides of herself that she never knew existed. What happens when Veronica and her secretary uncover a secret that could threaten their very lives? How will Veronica react when she realizes that the world is not always under her control. And will she be able to focus only on work or will her alluring secretary direct her attention elsewhere?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191585939-miss-ceo-and-the-mysterious-secretary

7E9C6B0C-EE23-4D4F-A316-694BD98CD353%20(1)
Title: Artifice of Love
Summary: Celine Tierson is less than pleased when her parents send her younger half-brother Elliot to live with her in the city. With false allegations being flung at her at work and an ongoing crush on one of her co-workers, Celine already has her plate more than full.

When Celine and Elliot move to a mysterious town, they can no longer tell what is real from what is fake. Danger lurks beneath the smiles of the citizens of the town.

But what happens when she is introduced to Elliot’s former tutor Jeffrey? And what happens when the leader of the town presents her with a dangerous offer that she cannot refuse. Will Celine change into a person she no longer recognizes, or will she hold on to her values?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191577701-good-boy-bad-boy

1 Like

I have a bunch of romance stories for you! Happy reading!

Locus of Control

Locus%20Of%20Control%20Photo

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/151161213-locus-of-control-complete-editing

Kyler was a well-respected scientist who always found time to stop and smell the roses. Brice was a boxer who ignored the roses while waiting for his chance at the championships. That was until the Locus virus escaped from the lab where Kyler worked and quickly began to spread. The victims mutated rapidly and consumed anything that they could put in their mouths, including their once fellow man.

Almost a decade later, this destructive virus has devastated most of the human population. Food is hard to find, and friends are even harder. They meet on a rooftop by chance, and Brice’s distrust of other survivors leaves them at odds. His suspicion only grows with Kyler’s positive attitude, generosity, and desire for companionship. Despite rising tensions, a spark is born between them as they’re forced to spend time together. A spark, however, is tender and fragile in a violent world. Other survivors hiding selfish desires could extinguish their spark and ruin their chances at love in an anarchic wasteland.

What’s Your Deal?

what's%20your%20deal

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/146800228-what's-your-deal-complete

Description: Being the son of a dirty cop isn’t easy. Jeff has been bullied since middle school when the first accusation was slung about his father on the day of his mother’s passing. Learning from his father that putting on a tough act is the only way through, Jeff pushes away everybody who has ever tried to get close to him.

One such person is Brant. The local gay, and social outcast. Brant has been putting up with the worst that humanity has had to offer since the day he was born. Admiring Jeff from afar has only amplified his desires to claim him, but every attempt at friendship has been met with repressed anger, and rejection. Can Brant break through Jeff’s calloused personality and show him there’s more to life than being a social scandal? Or will Brant be just another mask for Jeff to push away while trying to make it through high school?

Love Struck

Love%20Struck

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/150407045-love-struck-complete

Description: “Why can’t we all just stay friend’s?” Matt wants his two best friends Marcy and Kevin. Unfortunately, the two are more than just attracted to Matt, and he is powerless to stop them. Always making moves in attempts to claim Matt’s heart, and sabotaging each other in the process. The bond between the three of them seems to hang only by a thread. Can Kevin steal Matt’s heart, or will Marcy get to it first?

The Apprentice Assassin

The%20Apprentice%20Assassen

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/156314189-the-apprentice-assassin-complete-but-editing

Magic, power, and blood. It’s all about who you know. Thomas was raised to be a fighter. With no known magical power to speak of. He pushed himself harder to gain the respect he desired. Joining the military at sixteen, he rose through the ranks as fast as he could, even going so far as to accepting vision-enhancing implants. Seven years later, his hard work finally paid off. He and his squadmates are sent on a mission to the eastern continent to recover secret documents from a rogue faction of spies. The information is said to contain information on the Flara, a group of shady billionaires who are slowly buying up every corporation they can get their hands on, and the weakness to the Cantorians. An evil group of seemingly immortal creatures with powers beyond the human scope.

Scavenging for Love

https://www.wattpad.com/story/202175741-scavenging-for-love-w-i-p

Which comes first, love or duty? In Jason’s case, he is forced to choose between working for the tribe that has raised him, or loving the only person who has ever cared for him. Sage, next to work for the tribe on his eighteenth birthday, has no desire to do so. After a childhood accident where Jason saved him from a Gagkut in the badlands, he hopelessly falls in love with the young man and has tried to claim him ever since.

The tribe, however, needs medicine that prevents them from the ever creeping sickness that turns them into the monstrous Gagkuts. The only way to acquire this medicine they so desperately need is to bring the pregnant woman to the center-lands, a place filled with powerful magicians, and alchemists who live in the lap of luxury. The mothers to be, are mysteriously accepted into the city and are taken care of until they give birth. After testing the child’s magical aptitude, the mothers are sent back with any reject, and a supply of medicine to take home to their tribe. Will duty suppress the love these two possess, or will their affections for each other supersede the needs of the tribe, potentially damning the village?

Love The Lost

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/148043512-love-the-lost-complete-but-editing

Description: Book two of "The Truth Always Comes Out. Please read “What’s Your Deal” to understand what has transpired before this time. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/146800228-what’s-your-deal-complete

The Larson family was devastated after Jeff had been removed from their care. Brant quit trying in school, almost didn’t graduated, and stayed at his mothers new home, a shell of his former self. All he can do is text Jeff’s phone, hoping one day he will respond. Jeff, however, has no knowledge of this, and the second he turned eighteen he fled his grandparents home and returned to his hometown to reunite with Brant. Upon arrival, Jeff was devastated to find out Brant no longer lived in their old home with no forwarding address. Fearing the worst he goes to Ashford community college in hopes to find somebody who has even heard of Brant. In his rush to flee, he had to acquire a new phone, leaving him friendless once more.
Can these lost lovers finally reconnect after all this time, or has the time they’ve lost killed their chances at true love…

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them all! They’ve got plenty of heart, steam and angst :wink:

Better late than never. I’ve got a romance for ya. Thanks for the tag @DarlaCassic

image (https://www.wattpad.com/story/138625206-nefarious-the-victim-1)

Title: Nefarious: The Victim (book 1 of 3)

Excerpt: "Being in the Mafia was a rough life but there was an up side to it all. It felt like the whole world was afraid of what their own inescapable demise would be, whether it be cancer or a car accident or a house fire. But not me. I knew what was waiting for me in the end. My lifestyle took the surprise out of death. I might not know who would deal the final blow or the means with which they would do it, but I knew the family business would be the death of me.

I just hoped it wouldn’t be the death of her too."

Summary: Tommy Costello is next in line to lead the notorious Costello crime family. He is intimidating, ruthless, perfect for the job - not to mention he’s engaged to the daughter of an equally dangerous mob boss. But when he finds out a secret about Saige Davenport, the beautiful girl who lives next door, his already tumultuous world is turned upside down as he tries to save her from the darkness of her own world and in turn, thrusts her into the darkness of his.

CONTENT WARNING: This book contains mature language, sexual content, and graphic violence

Here’s mine. It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural elements. Also, it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance
Completed: Yes

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out and is complete, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

Book 3 of the series is also out and is also complete, it’s called Heart of Radiance, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness and Soul of Shadows before checking out Heart of Radiance!

I’ve got the forbidden part down for you!

Title: Kaiba’s Prostitute
Cover:

Description/Summary: When CEO Seto Kaiba propositions Joan, she expects a one-night stand, but he and his brother keep coming back for more. Now the Kaiba brothers want an heir from her and will pay any price to get it. How do Joan’s husband and boyfriend feel about her new profession? More importantly, how do they handle public scrutiny?

Alternate description:
CEO Seto Kaiba visits his brother Mokuba’s side venture in California and goes on a power trip, threatening to fire Mokuba’s best employees and calling the art director’s girlfriend a whore. Who will win the ultimate battle for control? Join the Kaiba brothers at the Silicon Valley Game Developers Summit to find out!
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/187309205-kaiba’s-prostitute
Anything else (optional)

Despite the provocative title and blurb, society is the antagonist in my story. There is some sex, but I keep the details down to what I feel is necessary to progress the plot, gradually increasing the intensity of the scenes as the relationships develop. I share this with you because I consider writing it a form of activism for those whose preferred profession has been not only stigmatized but made illegal in many parts of the world. Many stories present us with the cliché human trafficking victim when in reality, many women want to be prostitutes and we would have far fewer victims if the sex work industry was accepted like any other industry.

This story is fanfiction but can be enjoyed without prior knowledge of the fandom. It won first place in the chicklit category of The Sparkle and Shine Awards, second place in the humour/chicklit category of The Aurora Awards, third place in the romance category of The Water Awards, second place in the November 2019 Creative Queen Awards, and honorable mention in The Sunflower Awards for fanfiction as well as best antagonist (society) overall.

Furthermore, it is illustrated by various artists :slight_smile:

Hello! I hope you’ll enjoy these!

Book 1
Title: Forgotten Fragments

Cover:
forgottenfragments_1_original-1

Summary:
He didn’t remember her, and that was okay. She didn’t need him to. It saved him from the troubles of dealing with her broken heart.

Upon the end of her mother’s second marriage, Sky moved back to her hometown after many years living in New York. But it didn’t feel quite like home. Not when her childhood friend and crush Asher didn’t remember who she was. Not when her heart was traumatized from seeing how her mother was treated by both of her fathers, which had led her to conclude that love was nothing.

She spent her days revisiting the fragments of memories that had long been forgotten. She held the thought of him never being able to remember her, and the thought of her never being able to find love. Were those thoughts true? Only time could tell.

Link: Read “Forgotten Fragments” here.

Book 2
Title: Latte Love

Cover:
newdesign_1_original

Summary:
Matt, he was just a typical college student in his second year, working as a typical barista at a coffee shop near his university . He thought his life was typical, and just like that, he continued living a carefree, peaceful life.

That is, until one day, on a Saturday afternoon, a customer walked in for his cup of latte, and captured Matt’s heart without even knowing.

That was when their story began. Except, Matt had no idea that this particular young man wasn’t just a typical comer of the shop.

Link: Read “Latte Love” here.

Title: After I Fall

Cover:cover

Summary:
Abbey Sampon’s world fell apart when her husband, Braeden, went missing during his mission in Afghanistan seven years ago. Falling prey to drug addiction, the world she knew was quickly replaced with mayhem and shattered dreams. A chance encounter brings her face to face with Cole Donner, a prominent financial executive, who nearly takes her home for a night of passion until she falls victim to a drug overdose.

Cole Donner has always strived for perfection at every angle, doing whatever he could to make his adoptive parents proud of their choice. Taken out of a horrific situation as a young boy, he had to learn to adjust to a lifestyle most could only dream of, but never quite fit the mold. Now, saddled with his two young, troubled brothers, Cole does whatever he can to maintain his career while attempting to give them a good life. After receiving the worst possible news, he is forced to hire a live-in house manager to handle his affairs.

A crazy twist of fate lands Abbey, a woman he thought he would never see again, in his interview hot seat.

When you hide, love finds you.

Link: After I Fall

1 Like

Hi! This one’s nearly finished. I update it once a week and I’m expecting to complete it by December 15 or 22. It has some funny, fluffy cliches and some serious moments. I hope you enjoy it. :blush:

Good Guy

good%20guy

She’s falling for one.

Scotch Wilkins looks like a bad boy. He walks like a bad boy. He certainly dresses like a bad boy. But is he a bad boy? That’s for Scotch to know and for Cleo to find out.

Join Cleo Hilard as she enters her first year of college and takes on the hot sophomore who lives in the apartment next door. Read about how she falls for the baddie on the outside. And more importantly, for the good guy inside.

Please click here to read.

What to expect: cute moment, fluffy moments, touchy-feely moments, cliche moments, shipping moments, basically almost every moment you can think of under the sun.

1 Like

Ryland Beckett has a secret. By day, she’s a tomboy, hiding behind oversized clothes and a rough exterior.Driven by lust and longing, she transforms into a lingerie wearing goddess under the safety of moonlight.

She does what she originally thought unthinkable… she takes racy pictures of herself all for a boy, August.

When the photos get leaked and she becomes the talk of small town gossip. Private browser tabs and pop-ups have caught her in their sites. Ryland finds herself delving deeper into the mysterious world of online sex. Before she can stop it she has gone completely and irrevocably
v i r a l .

Click here to read

1 Like

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want?” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

2 Likes