Romance novel over 500 views? Share it here!

Hello! I would love to read ur romance novels and I am a picky type so I want to read your novel if it is above 500 views. Thanks.

13 Likes

Hey there! You actually can’t ask anyone to share their books in the cafe. This thread would be better moved to the “Story request.” portion of the threads :slight_smile:

There I would gladly suggest a few of my books for you to read! lol

Cool

Moved!

1 Like

Awesome! In that case, here’s a couple of my works that you may enjoy :slight_smile:

Alice Monroe had everything until she had nothing.

A professional Lyrical dancer and instructor at twenty-four, Alice had worked tirelessly for years to achieve perfection in all areas of her life. She was disciplined, meticulous, and had a drive that left those around her feeling dizzy. With the perfect boyfriend on her arm and the career of her childhood dreams, Alice didn’t think anything could get better than this.

And she was right.

All it took was one night to tear down everything Alice had built for herself until she was left single, jobless, and her heart stained with betrayal. With her tail tucked between her legs, she drives to Chicago to move in with her older sister until she’s back on her feet.

Little did she know that this was just the beginning of her twist of fate nightmare. Ethan Black is waiting for her in Chicago as a perfect stranger, but soon after he and Alice meet, it’s impossible for either of them to deny that they’re destined to be much more.

The only problem?

Ethan’s engaged to be wed to her sister.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187660024-dancing-with-sin-a-forbidden-love-story

Second story is below!

Rules are meant to be broken.

At least that was the motto that Kat Sanders led her life by. She said what she wanted, did what she pleased, and didn’t give a damn who judged her for it. Her home life was less than perfect ever since her father left and her mother spiraled into a drug induced stupor, leaving Kat with the heavy responsibility of taking care of her five year old sister. So, in an ugly turn of events where Kat loses her job, she hurriedly accepts her friends offer to interview for a job as a nanny. Yet, when Kat meet her new employer, all bets are off. He’s handsome, he’s brooding, and enticingly dangerous with a gun tucked into his side and a badge of honor splayed proudly across his blue uniform. Dominic Reed had everything Kat could ever want in a man.

Everything, aside from a wife.

Will Kat be able to downplay her normal, rebellious attitude and attraction to her married boss, or will forbidden feelings bud and temptation once again claim a victory over Kat and Dominic?

Yet, who can tell where this game of Kat and mouse will lead as Dominic’s lethal job intertwines into Kat’s life in a very real, very dangerous way that will leave them both vulnerable and fated for destruction.

Game on.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/77859786-unlawful-temptations-✔️

I hope you enjoy either or both! :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind an asexual adventure/fantasy romance, I’ve got a fun one for you!

The UnTitled

unnamed%20(1)%20(1)

1 Like

I’ve got a fluffy LGBT fantasy romance at 700+ reads. I hope you enjoy it!

Sun And Shadow

Goofy boys guard sheep and fail catastrophically to communicate in pseudo-ancient Greece: a romcom.

It’s not fun to be the twin brother of the most beautiful woman in the world. Lysandros, junior Prince of Chaldis, could tell you that much. It’s even less fun when when an arrogant warrior comes seeking Phoibe’s hand and decides to cozy up to him to get it.

But when Niketas turns out to be a suspiciously more-than-alright fella who grows on him like mold? That’s probably an appropriate time to stop talking about fun and start shaking his fist at the gods, because what else can you do in the face of fate and glory?

If you like sunny stories, semi-accurate Greek mythology rehashed beyond all hope, or characters desperately trying to comprehend one another, this is the novella for you!

Sun And Shadow is complete! You can find it at https://www.wattpad.com/story/187403995-sun-and-shadow

2 Likes

Cool thanks!

Cool!

Hello, hello! So many people searching for romances lately!

image (https://www.wattpad.com/story/138625206-nefarious-the-victim-1)

Title: Nefarious: The Victim (book 1 of 3)

Excerpt: "Being in the Mafia was a rough life but there was an up side to it all. It felt like the whole world was afraid of what their own inescapable demise would be, whether it be cancer or a car accident or a house fire. But not me. I knew what was waiting for me in the end. My lifestyle took the surprise out of death. I might not know who would deal the final blow or the means with which they would do it, but I knew the family business would be the death of me.

I just hoped it wouldn’t be the death of her too."

Summary: Tommy Costello is next in line to lead the notorious Costello crime family. He is intimidating, ruthless, perfect for the job - not to mention he’s engaged to the daughter of an equally dangerous mob boss. But when he finds out a secret about Saige Davenport, the beautiful girl who lives next door, his already tumultuous world is turned upside down as he tries to save her from the darkness of her own world and in turn, thrusts her into the darkness of his.

CONTENT WARNING: This book contains mature language, sexual content, and graphic violence

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m not sure if you’re into YA romance thrillers or not, but here’s one for you. :slight_smile:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182004774-follow-me-home-✓

Blurb:
Hope Cohen has always been one for adventure, no matter the distance. But her time of adventuring comes to an end when her best friend, and the only boy she’s ever learned to love, suddenly stops asking for her to meet him in the backyard. Now, three years later, only cold nights and drowsy mornings await. But during their last summer before college, Hope comes to learn her mother has walked off without a trace. Drastic times call for drastic measures, which means one last adventure for the best friends who once were. Only this time, all odds are against them.

Hehehe

Hey! Here’s my story. Hope you have a look and enjoy it!

I See Through Your Eyes by Bia Reis
https://www.wattpad.com/story/3032228-i-see-through-your-eyes

“You came into my life, made it perfect and then shredded it to pieces…”

Alex is a normal girl trying to cope with everything in her life. Until her best friend sets her up for a blind date. However, she did not expect it to be so literal. This man is actually blind. Alex stats from the beginning she is not looking for a romantic relationship, however, she still feels attracted to hang with this guy, thinking he can easily be just a friend. How much wrong could she be…

couplelookingeachother_3_original

Thanks!

After I Fall

Abbey Feldman is trying to move on with her life after struggling with drug addiction for nearly a decade. Seven years ago she lost the most important part of her world when her husband, Braeden, went missing in Afghanistan. When he never returned home she was left to pick up the pieces, losing her daughter in the process. Now she has one goal in mind, to get her daughter back. After a chance (and embarrassing) encounter, she never imagined she would receive a job offer to work for billionaire, Cole Donner.

Cole has a secret. With a demanding career on the line and the new responsibility of raising his two younger brothers he does whatever he can to keep it to himself. When he finally succumbs and discovers that things are much more serious than he imagined, he has no choice but to hire a live in house manager-slash-nanny to handle his affairs. A crazy twist of fate lands Abbey in his interview hot seat, something he never thought possible.

Abbey has secrets too, secrets Cole can’t know about. In order to get her daughter back she’ll have to juggle two needy kids and Cole’s on again off again moodiness without losing her sanity in the process. She makes it a point to be professional, and distant. As the days drag into weeks and weeks into months Cole begins to find reasons to confide in her, and Abbey finds herself more emotionally invested than she ever thought possible.

Hey @SuchithraBV!

I’ve got two you might be into…

Hope you like them if you choose to check either out :blush:

My completed story (sequel currently in progress)
ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a blunt-but-beautiful guitarist, at music college in London, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

And my current WIP…

ETERNAL ORCHIDS by Lucille Dixon
Link: [https://www.wattpad.com/story/179210612-eternal-orchids ]

The flowers are always in bloom at Edenhall Park…

When a beautiful but mysterious stranger offers nineteen-year-old Evelyn a fresh start, away from the tough life she’s been living on the streets, she jumps at the chance.

However, after arriving at the seemingly-magical Edenhall Park - an ancient, grand house where the young, beautiful and celebrated seem to live wild and free - Evelyn soon begins to realise things are not quite as they seem.

As Evelyn’s heart starts to fill with love and desire, it soon learns to ignore what her head is telling her and simply allow the beauty of Edenhall Park and all those who live there to consume her every fibre.

Can love really allow people to stay young and beautiful forever? Within the walls of Edenhall Park, it would appear so…

[CONTAINS NO MATURE CONTENT]

Hey! I have a New Adult Romance that may be of interest - would love to know your thoughts! :slight_smile:

Siren

Mute since the tragic accident, Ashlyn Holland has lived a quiet life in her childhood home, haunted daily by the shadow of her Father’s memory, but too afraid to let him go. Instead, she passes the day serving coffee and kindness, avoiding the ocean at all costs.

When Derek moves to town, however, her routine is interrupted, and the fears that have always held her back are challenged. As their relationship develops and Ashlyn finds freedom in love, disaster lingers in the back ready to strike. And when it does, it will either bring them closer together or tear them apart.

https://www.wattpad.com/698783089-siren

Thanks

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

20191020_141801_0000
The Only Way Is Up
It chronicles the life of a young doctor who struggles with addiction and depression. That is until he meets the strong willed, beautiful and intimidating Maddison Silva.
Updated today