Romance Partner (not literally)

You can request a co-writer or a writing buddy here by filling out this form.
Hi! I’m an average writer. I haven’t publish a book that stayed long in my account for years. I hope we can bring out the best in each other when writing a book. We can be friends, I would love that.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: I really want a co-writer because it seems like I’m not working well by myself. I tried thinking out of the box and decide to look for a co-writer.
  • Genres I read: romance, little bit of thriller and mystery and a lot of bts fanfiction
  • Genres I write: romance and poetry
  • What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: female, 17 above but not above 25, approachable, hands-on, cooperative, good in making flattering situations and sad ones, has deep sentiments and also a funny one 'cause i suck at that.
  • Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): I will not explain much here. All of the books I have in mind are pretty much messed up. One is about a person that is really lost about her dream and the other one is writing letter for her possible future boyfriend. If you want something like those, hit me up.
    *one last thing: If some of you are interested, please send me any type of your writing so I know if we have a similar writing style. You can send me a prose, poem or simply a paragraph that you loved writing. Thank you!!!

I don’t know what BTS is but, I can help :slight_smile:

I’m not writng a fanfic!!

Oh, then that’s cool. I don’t know how to attach a full link but, you can check out my work on my profile.

Will do later!

Okie

Hey! My name is Nia! I love romance and I am currently writing three books about it. I believe I am a fairly good writer and would love to help you as I know I can and I see we have much in common! I fit the requirements quite well so I hope you’ll consider me as a partner! Let me know what you think.

(Here’s a snippet of a book I’m writing)
We pull out of the hug and he smiles at me, “I think I’ve fully sobered now.” He teases and I laugh a bit. His arm is wrapped around my waist now and I let it be. He slowly inches me towards him and the space between us grows thinner by each second. My body tenses and I feel a tingle run down my spine. Our eyes meet and we stare into eachother’s for a moment. Cole and I have gotten extremely close now. Our faces almost touch.

Hi! Please dm me :slight_smile:

Sure! :two_hearts:

Hi! I’m interested if you’re still looking for a co-writer! I love writing romance however the book I’m currently working isn’t focused on romance. I’d love to get back into it!

Here is an excerpt from my story The Truth About Us: The letter felt heavy in my hands. The worry that it would destroy me, was all I could think about. Maybe I underestimated myself, but I just couldn’t bring myself to read it. I stepped outside, thinking some fresh air would help and I sat down on the porch.

I found myself examining every inch of the envelope, the bent corners to the beige faded coloring. My name was written so beautifully, in the neatest handwriting. I traced it. My mom had always said I was named after my grandfather, Samuel Richard Holden. I guess that was a lie too. My foot tapped idly against the wood, like the thoughts going through my mind. With every reason to open it, quickly came a reason why not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.