Romance Reader group - [Looking For]

Hey, I’m trying to create a romance reader group. I know reader groups aren’t really the thing. I enjoy reading books and plus I’m a booktuber and I talk about books on my youtube channel. So, I was wondering if anyone else would like to join a readers group.

just romance, chick-lit, women’s fic, and contemporary romance,

anyone interested?

3 Likes

I’d love to, but I’m a very slow reader plus I have my own works to write or edit so first I need to make sure I can keep up, but if so then yasss!

cool, were looking for people. I need to setup book or something. It’s probably going to be only every 3 -4. basically when convo runs out on the current book. Also, just romance and its sub genres. I ran a book club like this before multiple times. We do have a system and I’ll put that in a book.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool : )

1 Like

It’s fun I’m still friends with most of the people in our reader group. Proud to say that some of them are bestsellers now and or doing ok on kindle these days. I think reader groups are the most important types of books because it talks about the books as a group. Dials into what we like and don’t like about a book. Creates a community of care about what your doing. Plus, get to read some good books meanwhile.

1 Like

I like friends, books, and BoOks so that’ll be fun if I take part

Me! I would love to be a part of it.

1 Like

That sounds like fun to me!
~Liv

1 Like

check out the profile @Mistressofreads

first book is the sign up :slight_smile:

we chat on this wattpad writers thing… located here

check out the profile @Mistressofreads

first book is the sign up :slight_smile:

we chat on this wattpad writers thing… located here

pretty much same info as above :slight_smile: it’s a reading club. like a normal bookclub

Thanks!