Romance smut poll MATURE STUFF.( what am i doing with my life?

Ok so I am writing a fanfic with smut? What do yall like in there? Um please

Just like say what you like because poll is nt working

Smut or sex?

1 Like

There is a bit of a difference between smut and sex. I think of sex as a lot of foreplay and romance involved. SMut is screwing for screwing sake.
Either are fine but I think you need to be clear where you want your story to go. Are there emotions involved or not?

lol people replied? I meant just smut. I honestly don’t know what to put in there. they in a field…and …idk what else to add like what should be tjere, Kinks? Foreplay? Ageplay? Wordplay?Handjobs,Blowobs?Actual banging?

Kinks are good for smut. banging too. The handjobs and blowjobs would work. I think what is most important is the tone of the writing. It needs to be more raw with smut. rather than wordy. ‘he plucked her like a flower’ shouldn’t be in smut. Outside sex is good too. Bang in an elevator, park bench, in an alley. There is a sense of naughtiness that you can bring into smut that is a bit harder with romantic sex.

banging in an elevator is wrong on so many levels

1 Like

If you’re talking just smut, then what can’t you put in there. I mean, short of illegal type stuff, there are lots of things you could explore. You can even do a mix of stuff. I guess this is where you try and figure out who the characters are, why they are doing it, and what really rocks their socks. Even smut is benefited by characters with genuine motivations.

lol

Um thanks for all the support and answers. I am ust wondering how this aint reported or something

I like it when it has a storyline along with it. Like that they fall in love in the end or whatever.

Also if you have recommendations send them my wayyyy :slight_smile:

Recomendations whoo a long one

Um are you talking with real life people or just smut. I gotta a whole lot of stuff for just smut

well if it goes with my username it’s a bonus I’d say :eyes:

1 Like

I got some good stuff then! Um, do you want ships or BTS x Reader. If so What kind of ships/ what memberX you

Lol this is a dealing place for smuts

1 Like

ships! I don’t mind which ones. or xReader if they’re really good!

Mk.

Dare - taekook

69 blowjobs - more of a crackfic but has some scenes that aren’t really scenes.

Um, I can’t name many btsxreader but the good stuf is on ao3

1 Like

the good stuff is always on ao3 :eyes: you can PM me some links if you have some!