ROMANCE

BR2ULBi

24-year-old Avril Lexington believes nothing can make her happy despite living a grand, perfect life. But when she finds herself in the midst of an infamous rock band, Fallen Angels she steps into a new world. Erik Hawthorne, the reserved lead singer of the group seems to have his eyes on her. Now tasked with managing their social media while trying to discover herself, it’s up to Avril to promote the band in time for the last Warped Tour while balancing the turmoil within the band. Avril’s world soon becomes full of hardships she had never experienced before: addiction, uncertainty, and the struggles of finding true love.

Fallen Angels

Updated every saturday and every other tuesday

20181004_113117_0001

.•°°•. For a night you were mine
And ever since I am yours .•°
°•.

Alyssa Rhodes was meant to attend her sister’s wedding in less than two weeks. However, she still had to find someone to keep her company. Sitting in a cafe and drinking a warm cup of tea, her search was going nowhere. When an handsome young man with a charming smile introduced himself as Matthew Jefferson, she took an instant interest in him. The connection between the two was incredible and it seemed absurd to think he became the answer to her problem. With the unknown scaring them both, what will happen once the wedding will be over? Will they ever find the deep love that they deserve?

https://my.w.tt/9Avp9C8i5P :purple_heart:
ONGOING, TWO UPDATES WEEKLY •
Thank you to everyone giving it a try!
:kissing_heart:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155160949-hollywood-hills

What happens when you experience something that brings into question all you know about the world in which you live? Something that eats away at the already-frayed notions many of us have about what is true and what is not true? About what is possible and what is impossible?

For Alice Caitlyn (Kate Johnson what was), the past year already had delivered a healthy dose of body blows. One would have thought a chance encounter with a handsome schoolmate from years gone by would have augured well for things to come.

But when was Fate ever so easy or so generous?

This is a story about the world in which we live and how we come to know it and to understand it. It’s a story about chance and circumstance, one that might even be a little funny. (But let’s not get too carried away on that note.)

Most important, it’s a story about friendship and love, those two states the absence of which make life and its vagaries scarce worth pondering.

Rosie has run into countless problems during her short but trialling lifespan. Her life had changed so much in four years, that everyone was surprised she’d managed to keep up, and to her dismay she hadn’t.

She hadn’t failed as a singer, she’d faltered, and in that one ripple of weakness a whole tidal wave came her way choking her into this abyss of nothingness. He’d broken her heart tossed it aside and now she has to live with the pain of knowing that she was carrying a baby she would never have the strength to give away, even if in that moment she knew it was the right choice. In a moment of desperation she heads home, soaking wet from the rain and her tears, hoping her parents would be able to salvage what looks like a broken future. The baby tucked away in her belly she tries to go back to the life she thought she would never have.

Then as she walks around a familiar face she bumps into someone she never thought she’d see again and a euphoria swallows her whole.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169145726-her-affliction

chains

A famous actor’s life is turned upside down when he is faced with a dilemma. Either stay with his controlling but dedicated girlfriend or give her up for a hateful movie critic with a love for freedom. Will he choose love and slavery or hate and freedom?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158763035-love-and-hate-freedom-and-slavery

0 voters

The Last Nymph

Maera was a nymph. Or was she? She claimed to be a genuine Nereid from antiquity. Right out of the pages of Greek mythology. Well, that’s what she told Doc Roussos who lived alone on the island. Kalamos was remote and sparsely populated. An exquisite pine-covered jewel that rose steep and majestic out of the turquoise and cobalt Mediterranean. Maera would visit Doc on those summer nights uninvited. Her tales were Mythological accounts capable of beguiling a charmed listener well into a world time before time . . . But did she offer him more than stories?

Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/149662058-the-last-nymph

38%20PM

Lost Love

By: kathocat

Adeline was a normal high school student, who was ever so lost in her path of life. Her father left when she was young, her mother was a slight alcoholic and her school life wasn’t exciting at all.

Until one summer, it all changed.

An event took place made it across all the news headlines, television, newspapers and online - Adeline saw it everywhere and she couldn’t get it out of her head. It bothered her so much that…she started seeing things that weren’t real, that she wasn’t supposed to be seeing. Communicating with those who are no longer there with her.

When Adeline’s life splits in two, she needs to make a choice on which one she wants to keep and which one she wants to let go. Whether she wants to stay with the living or choose to leave with the dead.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/151591426-lost-love

Sounds awesome!! Just started reading it. Really enjoy it :slight_smile:

I’m going to check it out right now, sounds really intriguing! :):blush:

In Another Life, I Would Make You Stay

Ayden will soon be in charge of CMC, a multi-billion dollar company in Chicago. Alva grew up surrounded by reindeer and mountains on the other side of the world. When she steps into Ayden’s office, it seems like the two have nothing in common. Ayden gets turned on by her fearless attitude and decides to follow her to Sweden. It turns out that their backgrounds are more similar than they first thought, and that’s the reason they could never be together.

Read The Story Here!

The Police Chief and I

Johanna froze when she saw who was lying next to her in the bed. The police chief. The memories from the night before started to come back. What had she done? He was married. And he was her boss. If anyone found out, they would be in so much trouble. Not only would both of them lose their jobs, she would have to move back to Sweden.

Read The Police Chief and I here!

Thank you!! I’m glad you enjoy it!

Continuing the discussion from ROMANCE:

KATHERINE : HIS LOVE HER REVENGE

IMG_20181015_125012

Before her, my life was okay.
It wasn’t great, but I was okay.

And then she came, like a raging storm, knocking everything out of place.
Destroying the walls I had built to keep myself safe.

She was the beautiful consuming storm that destroyed everything around us.
The kind of storm people warn you to stay away from, because getting too close, might kill you.
They lie, though.

This is worse.
So much worse than death. It has to be.

She didn’t break my heart, she tore me apart.

She used to be the reason I wanted to wake up, now I don’t ever want to wake up.
She used to be what made me smile, now all I ever do is cry.
She made me want to live, now I just want to die.

She was the love of my life,
I was her revenge.

She was Katherine.
And this is our story.

A story, filled with suspense and mystery, full of characters you’ll hate to love and love to hate.
A romance novel where each chapter comes with a surprise only to confuse you more.
clues to unveil the secrets of characters can be found only if you know how to join the dots.

Here’s a hint.
Questions are important. even unanswered ones.

WARNING : THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT. TRIGGERING TOPICS LIKE SELF-HARM, SUICIDE AND RAPE MIGHT ALSO BE DISCUSSED TOWARDS THE END.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Updates on Mondays and Fridays.

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164571922-katherine-his-love-her-revenge

Love it!! :heart:

Looks intriguing!

Thank you!

Miya has a secret

A person must use caution when rescuing a butterfly

Read In SO Many WORDS and see if
you love butterflies as much as Hana does

On Wattpad
WINNER of the Wattpad4 Read Review and Share Contest!

•Romance• •Tragedy• •Thriller• •PG-13• •Action•

“Love has died. Love has no meaning…"

Perfect wife, adorable daughter and a wonderful, aspiring career as a rising violinist. Not to mention Basil Landsborough himself was an exceptional character; an ardently adoring husband whose entire life revolved around his wife and child. On a fatal day of his acceptance to the British Chamberlain Orchestra, he loses his meaning of living. Being distraught out of his senses, the widowed man seeks suicide as the only refuge for his wounded conscious.

Would he refrain from committing suicide? If so, will he be able to live again, and find meaning in life once more? Or has he kept suicide as an alternative if things don’t work out?

Fantastic and Dreamlike-

Any and all feedback on my first story would be much appreciated!
com

link to story >>>>>>> https://www.wattpad.com/story/161295278-fantastic-and-dreamlike

At twenty years old, Rowan Walsh finds herself going through an identity crisis. She just lost every friend she ever had, the only love she had ever known, and any semblance of self-respect she thought she had built. Her life is a fog of depression and guilt, and then she meets a witty, strange, captivating boy when she least expects it.

Check out my book “Awkward”

V1_SY1000_CR0%2C0%2C701%2C1000_AL

Synopsis: Amelia “Lia” Hill is an 18 year old high school senior who has always done the right thing. She gets good grades, dresses appropriately and barely has a social life. As high school is ending, Lia decides she’s had enough. She wants to live her life on her own terms, and be young and dumb like the rest of her classmates, including her twin brother Aiydan. On her journey to freedom, her crush Tyler Smith starts appearing more, causing the most awkward moments in her life.

Teaser: Chapter 5

On the drive home, I tell Aiydan I’m going to the party. He was just as shocked as I was. My brother always encourages me to hang out with him and his friends. I just kept myself away. Nobody was ever mean to me in that group, but I think Tyler just made me to nervous to interact with them.

As we pull up to our driveway, I cant wait to get into bed, and watch a movie. I love watching movies, just like books, they take me to another world.

As I open the front door, I hear my mother’s favorite daytime soap opera in the background.

“Were home!” I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

“Good, go study, both of you,” She replies back

My brother and I burst into laughter. She’s on another level, I swear.

“Im hungry!” My brother yells to her.

“Okay, Go change ill warm up your food in a minute!,”

My brother smirks at me, knowing he’s a spoiled brat.

I open the door to my room, taking in how organized and clean everything is, just how I left it. I love cleaning, and I love being organized, its the one thing that keeps me sane. I place my bag on a hook, and change into comfy pajamas. I uncover my sheets, and slide into my bed.

“What movie should we watch today?” I ask myself.

As I browse through Netflix, I get a text from a random number.

Is this Amelia? the message says.

Depends, whose asking? I reply back

It’s Tyler!

I almost have a heart attack and jump out of my bed. What do I respond? Why is he texting me? OMG is he gonna disinvite me from his party? Did he realize I was a loser?

This is Amelia.

Thats it? Thats all I can spit out?

Cool, I got your number from your brother, I just wanted to give you my address just in case you needed it lol

Oh okay. Thanks. My brother already gave it to me so I can give it to Naya.

Oh nice! Were u able to read more of your book?

Is he trying to talk to me? He probably feels like he has to continue, so I don’t feel bad.

Yes.

That is my response.

Uhh are you okay? Did I do something?

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? Im so confused

No. Why?

Oh cuz ur typing in all periods, chicks usually do that when they’re annoyed haha

HES SO RIGHT!

Oh I didn’t even realize I was doing that!

Okay good I thought I did something!

What could you possibly ever do to me?

Did.I.Just.Send.That.

I put my phone on airplane mode and throw it on my bed along with my self. I scream into my pillow, praying this was all a dream. NOPE! Its reality.

I let 2 hours pass by, before I finally have the courage to take my phone off airplane mode.

I guess you’ll find out Saturday

What the fuck does that mean? Is he flirting with me? Hell no. Theres no possible way. This is all a big joke.

I force myself to go to sleep, or else ill be thinking about this all night.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169356213-awkward

Seeing the most important woman in your life break into pieces over the years take a toll on you. While this makes Delta cautious and a force to be reckoned with, it also make her vulnerable. She vows to protect her mother and protect her own heart.

But her resolve starts to weaken when she meets a stranger and it seems he’s everywhere she is, as if though their fates are tied together.

Delta is adamant on focusing on her little family and career, she doesn’t want to let him in and fear getting her heart broken. What she doesn’t know it that he is just as adamant and won’t let her shut him out and he might just be the one to fix her broken trust in love.

How much trouble will it be for him to be Dealing With Delta?

Read here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/130957205-dealing-with-delta